[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl is finally ready to have sex with you >have to use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484967832336.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484967832336.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>girl is finally ready to have sex with you
>have to use a condom
>cant get hard enough with a condom on and can't have sex
>embarrassment,jpg

Also was nervous for no reason, basically it was about to be good to go but she put the condom on the wrong way, I took it off, lost my wood somehow, then just started panicking, and at that point there was no chance.

*autistic screeching*
>>
Stupidfag, you should have at least gotten a BJ out of it. Feels better than pussy sex anyway.
>>
I have the same issue. Girls use their ex's condoms, and my donger is too big for them. It's like rolling it on rolls all the blood out. Just buy your own or smash it raw like a man.
>>
>>36508260
I did get a BJ earlier that night so I think that's what made it hard to use a condom later on

Also took a little bit of stims earlier in the day which didn't help.

She says she understands and had a good time anyway and we're gonna hang out again and do it right, but I just get the feeling she's lost all interest
>>
>>36508296
She wanted me to use a rubber, also I beat off before I got there.

If I had just not gotten the BJ and wouldve just waited I wouldve been fine, but she started sucking my dick right when I got there so what was I supposed to do
>>
>>36508443
You probably beat off too late. Happened to me once, luckily I stalled and got it in. Just do it ealier next time, and make sure you can keep it up with yourself before you show it to her.
>>
>>36508236
Happened to me with someone I dated. At least you didn't cry and say "I want my mommy" hahah
>>
>>36508550
It was like almost 2 hours before I got there, then I got the BJ within 5-10 minutes cause I'd known her before so she just started doing it.

So basically 2 nuts within the last 3 hours before trying to have condom sex while on stimulants, basically thats just not gonna work. She pretty much recognized that giving me head just fucked me up for later so its not a huge deal.

I just feel kinda disappointed in myself, like I don't care if she gets off or not
>>
>>36508609
Wait, she blew you, you came, and she expected you to fuck her after? She must not know how dicks work.

Do what I always do. Put a finger or two in her, and tell her while she gasps of you can't fuck her, the least you could do is eat her out. If you can't get it up, eat some pussy anon.
>>
>>36508712
I shouldve but I really didn't want to for some reason. I was overly focused on trying to get hard
>>
>>36508765
It's okay anon. I'm sure if she was your friend she will understand. Just plan better next time. Don't bring it up or apologize, and try not to be awkward if she does. Remeber, it's nobody's fault, your body just wasn't ready. You can't control it, and neither can she, so why worry?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.