[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /CreatesMeaninglessRelationshipsOverTheInternet/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot.jpg (134KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
134KB, 600x960px
>lurk omegle for hours on end
>collect various girl's Snapchats/Skypes/kiks
>if possible, coax them into going nude (while secretly recording, of course)
>get them to fall in """"love""""" with me
>ghost them when i get bored

So far I've ghosted three women, and I've still got plenty to dispose of.

Why is it so easy to seduce women like this online but impossible in real life?
>>
>>36507216
How do you even manage to seduce them online? What do you say?
>>
>>36507235
Honeyed words

One thing about all women is they're inherently self-obsessed, usually about their looks. Even if they know they're ugly (and most of them where) they still want to believe they're the prettiest thing on earth. Feed this delusion. Tell them they're smart, pretty and interesting; make them really believe it, and they'll give you whatever you want.

Don't come off as desperate, though.
>>
>>36507216
I met a russian qt on interpals, she wants to study with me in the US
>>
>>36507302
What do you talk about though?
How do you initiate conversation?
>>
>>36507414
This made me laugh so fucking hard. God you guys still have asspergers
>>
>>36507502
Where do you think we are?

I'm asking you because I am a social autist; help me out here.
>>
Im curious how you find any real people ive gotten like 50 bots in a row
>>
File: 1492658849882.jpg (124KB, 368x473px) Image search: [Google]
1492658849882.jpg
124KB, 368x473px
I did this for years too OP. Once I got nudes I'd get bored and drop them.

Eventually I found a girl that didn't send nudes.

It took me close to a year to get a picture out of her. I though she must be ugly. So I kept her as a side character in my secret online harem. When she finally sent a pic I learned she was actually really qt.

I eventually realised she wasn't a disgusting slut. I fell for her like a chump and ended up meeting her. She wasn't a chestlet and actually had a nice set.

Now we've been talking online for 3 years and now 4 months. I told her I liked her after two. Got nudes after 3 years and again when I met her irl.

She lives far away but is willing to leave her country, friends and family to be with me.

Feels good mang.
>>
>>36507414
I don't fucking know, whatever comes up. Hobbies, interests, life events, whatever the fuck. It's all just white noise for building up a rep between us
>>
>>36507742
All in the tags m8

The trick is to get specific. Rather than just "movies" or "TV" add specific films and shows popular with the normies.

If you notice a lot of creeps (ie indian dudes and dicks) then delete the tag.

"Memes" usually has some normie girls on it, they're usually in groups tho
>>
Reeeeee I hate you guys
>>
>>36507840
>Chat with one girl on and off for a few months
>Mostly just bantz and shit
>qt af, but doesn't send nudes so I don't pressure her too much
>Found out she lives ~3 hrs away from me
>Found out she's really into me and wants to meet
>Found out she's a KV

Only now she's started replying to my messages with single words or not replying at all

Feelsbadman
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.