[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just join a gang

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: thacripilation.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thacripilation.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>money
>bitches
>drugs

everything you faggots want is in your grip and youre just sitting here complaining
>>
>>36507193
Oh, but we're "above such degeneracy."
>>
>>36507193
I "joined" a gang a few years ago, 100% serious. It's actually pretty fun.
>>
>>36507215
But we are.
>>
>>36507303
Stories? plztelfam
>>
>>36507193
you forgot death
>>
>>36507193
>hey robots, why don't you do the normiest of normie things
>>
>>36507193
>prison
>bbc
honestly I can't see any downside
>>
File: thabloodilation.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thabloodilation.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
>>36507566
i thought you guys wanted to die

>>36507585
>carrying a piece and murking niggas
i guess elliot roger was a normie

>>36507591
>prison
only fags get caught before theyre dead
>>
I can't just go join a fucking gang as a white adult
>>
>>36507193
I have loose affiliations with some gang members. It's not the kind of life for me but I hang out with them sometimes. I'm far too white and I like being white.
>>
>>36507351
>mid 2015
>move to Texas
>start community college
>Mexican guy named Julio takes a liking to me
>never had real friends so I'm expecting an ulterior motive
>talk to Julio everyday
>exchange phone numbers with Julio for project
>Julio begins texting me just to see how I'm doing
>this wetback either wants something out of me or is gay
>Julio texts me "what are you doing Saturday wey? Wanna hit a party?"
>never been to a party
>never had anyone invite me
>98% sure it's a setup to humiliate me somehow but say yes anyway
>send Julio my address and he picks me up
>15 minute drive to some little run down wooden house
>Julio takes me to backyard
>about 4 or 5 well dressed Mexicans with fucking guns everywhere playing drinking games
>scared as fuck
>introduced to all of them, they're all pretty cool
>they give me a beer and let me shoot a shotgun
>party starts about an hour later
>a bunch of other Mexicans show up
>music is all hip hop and that loud trumpet shit
>everyone encourages me to drink
>Mexican qt3.14 shakes her large backside on me
>social anxiety disappears
>taking shots, talking to Latin cuties
>talk to the wrong cholo's gf
>he tries to fight me
>Julio and his friends back me up
>huge fight breaks out, people are running
>guy getting stomped out across the street
>someone shoots in the air
>everyone leaves
>Julio's friend says "we got you to we're not gonna let somebody disrespect you like that"
>the Julio and his friends regularly invite me out to parties or to eat or to watch boxing matches
>tfw one of Julio's friends helped me lose virginity
>>
File: diversityinmygangbanging.jpg (58KB, 530x392px) Image search: [Google]
diversityinmygangbanging.jpg
58KB, 530x392px
>>36507945
>>36507980
>what is a biker gang
>what is 18th street
cmon guys theres plenty of multiethnic gangs looking for a inconspicuous white bwoy to handle the delicate shit
>>
>>36507193
>driving around in the middle of the night instead of being comfy at home
nah
>>
>tfw not the token white guy in a black gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssssO84qy9A
>>
File: 1491767807552.png (218KB, 445x477px) Image search: [Google]
1491767807552.png
218KB, 445x477px
>>36508098
sounds bretty nice famala
>>
i was in the latin kings. i mean i kinda still am but just dont claim it or anything anymore. i moved away so its like i got a fresh start.

>rob people
>drink and do drugs
>fuck chicks
>fight other gangs

shot at a few people, pretty sure ive hit someone. got in too many fights where i think i might have brain damage now. maybe thats why i come to /r9k/ so much now.

but im completely different now. im not aggressive or do drugs anymore. im a pretty nice guy now tbhf@m
>>
>>36508139
I prefer my affiliations loose. I have a weird reputation as a psycho among them anyways. You know how rumors snowball
>>
I'm an officer of a district in one over here in asia and shit is pretty fun. Run some drugs. Guide the kids under me. Try to keep them from veering too far off into the dark. Still stomp a dude out for fucking with one of them. The set I run used to be known for a lot of violence in the area, but over time it settled down and by the time the OGs passed it over to me, it became a very peaceful and diplomatic group.

The high testosterone shit is fun when you're a kid but at the end of the day it really is young blood stuff. the novelty of putting someone in the hospital for looking at you funny wears off and you realize the gravity of what you do much more. some dude you jump has parents. siblings. a girlfriend. wife? maybe kids. a job. classmates.

there are better ways to resolve most conflict. that's what sets us apart from animals. only after extinguishing those do you resort to violence.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.