[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh Chadson, mommy needs this! >But don't tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 7656768790.jpg (153KB, 950x713px) Image search: [Google]
7656768790.jpg
153KB, 950x713px
>Oh Chadson, mommy needs this!
>But don't tell your brother anon
>>
>>36505972
Post more of this set

Also

>incest
>implying both the people in the pic arent in their mid 30s
>>
How do you know if your mother is a hoe in this sense?
>>
>chadson
>that small dick

kek
>>
>>36506187
knowing his own mom wants his cock essentially gives him the opposite of an erection
>>
>>36505972
that's my fetish
not original...
>>
>>36505972
This isnt as far fetched as people think. Women are attracted to good looking healthy men, just like men find themselves attracted to their daughters/sisters women find themselves attracted to their sons.

When I was in high school some years ago the really chaddy guys with the nice square jaws and muscles had crazy fucking stories.

They fucked, neighbor lady's, random chicks around town, teachers and even their own aunts and cousins fairly regularly.

Most of the good looking guys had stories about their awkward little sister or drunk mom making a comments or a pass at them. One of the guys, probably the best looking guy in school even told a story about how his older sister and her college friends would have sex with him or all hold him down and suck his dick and stuff.

So yeah im sure some chaddsons out their have fucked their moms.
>>
>>36506145
lol all women are whores anon. Your mom, sister, your sweet grandma have all choked on cock and been roughly fucked by chad.
>>
>>36506292
This single post is what will bring me back to the gym.
>>
File: 1491954281903.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491954281903.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
>>36506292
>a guy tells around he fucked his mom/sister
>>
>>36506388
lifting works
Even if you remain a hkv, you 100% WILL be caressed by a female family member
>>
>>36506436
you have clearly not spent a lot of time with teenage athletes in the locker room.
>>
File: 1492213770312.png (185KB, 498x463px) Image search: [Google]
1492213770312.png
185KB, 498x463px
>>36506523
Oh i have and they would have laughed at the guy no matter how chad he looked
>>
>>36506292
But are daughters attracted to their fathers is the real question
>>
>>36506572
maybe your freinds are just beta fags because where I went to school getting pussy was the most important thing in the world.

Who was attached to it was less important.

>>36506608
If you are a handsome middle aged man Im sure they are.

Whats more alpha in a young girls life than her Dad?
>>
>>36506675
>>36506675
You do realize how damaging to the reputation claims of incest could be
Do you really think chad would tell he slept with his sister only to risk when word got put that she would be called a slut and never have sex with him again. A similar thing would happen with his mother
Also im pretty sure most people would want to bang someone else before they banged their mom
>>
>>36507102
Did you not read what I fucking wrote?

One guy told me once that his older sister and her friends would like molest him and shit.

The only thing guys ever admitted too openly was cousins or an aunt, Im assuming some of these guys did bang their moms and sisters they just didnt say it overtly
>>
I moved out because of this, older brother and mom had it going on. It grossed me out and when they tried to involve me enough was enough and I left.
>>
>>36507554
should've just become a cuck and watch them from the wardrobe
>>
>>36505972
If you're going to write your sick perverted fantasies, why not one in which you're happy?

If you're already miserable why dream about it?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.