[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK let me get this straight, is eating pussy considered normal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: DSC05541[1].jpg (1MB, 4320x2585px) Image search: [Google]
DSC05541[1].jpg
1MB, 4320x2585px
OK let me get this straight, is eating pussy considered normal?
>>
>>36504609
I would gladly eat that if it were my gf/wife.
>>
>>36504609
that cunt looks like a exit would from a shotgun m8
>>
the Romans considered it to be gayer than sucking dick

take that as you will
>>
Hip-hop has normalized eating out a woman's asshole, where literal shit comes from.

So feel free to eat out a woman's pussy.
>>
>>36504609

I don't know but I loved to do it to my ex, she did feel a bit uncomfortable the first times

That perfect taste can't be forgotten
>>
Women will think you're a beta
>>
No, it's not.
It's unmanly, and most girls will look down on you for even suggesting it.
Fingering is acceptable though.
>>
>>36504609
there is growing evidence that infection in the mouth from performing cunnilingus is a major cause of oral cancer.
>>
>>36504738
The romans also fucked eachother in the ass and considered that manly.

I don't think they have any say in what's gay or not.
>>
>>36504812
>>36504821
It might seem unmanly at the time but that doesnt mean you are always unmanly right?
>>
>>36504812
>>36504821
>confirmed for never having made a girl cum and therefore turning her into a slave for your dick.
>>
>>36504821
>>36504812

how retarded are you two fags? Females love being eaten out
>>
>>36505103
>how retarded are you two fags? Females love being eaten out

Women love being served food at restaurants but they don't respect the waiters.
>>
i was against it but today i ate out a 5'3 super petite highschool girl

her pussy was super tight and tiny. no beef flaps and didnt taste bad. she bucked her hips like mad. it was hot as fuck
>>
>>36505122

you virgins need to stop giving sex advice
>>
>>36504609
Sure it's fine. Girls love it but it's fucking gross so...
>>
>>36505133
sure you did, fella
>>
>>36504609
Only if you're good at it

If you don't think you can make her cum, don't try it
>>
>>36505103
Seconding this.
In all of my fantasies a guy forcefully eats me out.
It's only beta if you beg for it
>>
>>36505059
ITYF the Romans considered fucking each other in the ass to be a degenerate Greek habit.

Many of them still did it though.
>>
>>36505208
>sure you did, fella
someones jealous :^)
>>
>>36505255

VERY beta if you (guys) beg for it
>>
>>36505268
is her name lexy

oregentoo
>>
>>36504609
Ew that's nasty I'd rather suck a dick.

Males have always been the beautiful gender. They're considered the beautiful ones in every species, why would humans be different?
>>
File: 1485737331138.jpg (88KB, 960x744px) Image search: [Google]
1485737331138.jpg
88KB, 960x744px
Only betas and nu male cucks eat "pussy"

fucking faggots
>>
>>36505255
You're a transexual in all your fantasies?
>>
File: resized.jpg (386KB, 1600x1151px) Image search: [Google]
resized.jpg
386KB, 1600x1151px
>>36504812

it's instinctual. roasties cant help but see you as inferior if you slurp the same gash theyve given to countless Chads and D'wantarians
>>
>>36504609
>27
>8 inches
>have slept with close to 70 different girls
>I fucking LOVE giving a girl head

Love love love, seriously

The girl I'm seeing now puts it, "What's more masculine than giving a girl an orgasm?"

For the past few years, literally every girl has been like, "You need to teach the world."

"Write a book."

"Why can't all guys be like you?"

One of my favorites though, was when I was chasing after this prudish 19 year old....."We're not going to have sex for awhile."

"Okay? But I do love giving head."

Started giving her head, and five minutes later, "Please fuck me!"
>>
File: toastieroastie12.png (103KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
toastieroastie12.png
103KB, 800x800px
requesting anons contribute any dank roastie memes
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36504609
I have been with over four girls, ree get out I know, and only one of them enjoyed getting her pussy eaten out.

I have a theory that girls don't like it when guys do it, because it's some gay shit that they prefer to do with other girls and with guys they just want dick.

really makes you think
>>
>>36505940
t. HPV receptacle
>>
>>36505940
Fake, but orignally hot
>>
File: the white devil is unamused.jpg (19KB, 319x379px) Image search: [Google]
the white devil is unamused.jpg
19KB, 319x379px
It's the female version of a blow job. Do you consider a blow job normal? Think about that.

Why do people make some of the most pleasurable activities to do to a woman unnatural or abnormal and then bitch how it's so hard to make a woman cum?

No woman should give a man a blow job if he's not willing to eat her out.
>>
File: Joanne-The-Scammer.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Joanne-The-Scammer.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
>>36505989
>>I have a theory that girls don't like it when guys do it, because it's some gay shit that they prefer to do with other girls and with guys they just want dick.
>they prefer to do with other girls

Stop fucking bisexuals and lesbians.
>>
>>36504609
Probably not that one.
>>
File: Untitled.exe.jpg (98KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.exe.jpg
98KB, 640x960px
>>36506171

Funny because if a guy sucks on roast she doesn't view him as worthy of receiving a blowjob from her. The most pleasurable activity to do to a female is get a blowjob or fuck her in the ass. Eating her out is somewhere between listening to how her day was and shoving broken glass down my urethra in terms of pleasure.

Who the fuck bitches about it being hard to make females cum anyway? That's like complaining that it's hard to sculpt a turd into David before flushing. Why the fuck would someone even care about doing that? From what I've seen females cum a lot easier than guys, so you'd have to be retarded to not be able to do it if actually trying.
>>
>>36506266
From what I understand, 99% of all girls under the age of like 35 have done gay shit with their friends when they're young. It starts with practice kissing and soon enough they're eating each other's pussies but it's not gay because of reasons
>>
>>36506674
I'm willing to bet that a good amount of "all girls" you know are bisexuals or lesbians. I don't know where you're picking up your women but you need to find some actual mature women who aren't munching on their female friends for attention. Most women I know are desperate to have a man eat them out.
>>
>>36504769
Factually there are erogenous nerves on the asshole itself and the surrounding area.
>>
>>36505989
what the cuck?
every girl i've hooked up with loves getting eaten our LOL
>>
>>36507824
Factually you shit from your asshole
>>
>>36507893
Factually you came out of your mothers vagina
I bet when she shit the doctor thought she had twins
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.