[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your happiest memory robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Chinese Jesus.jpg (5KB, 179x221px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Jesus.jpg
5KB, 179x221px
What was your happiest memory robots?
>>
File: 1372300515267.jpg (36KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1372300515267.jpg
36KB, 340x340px
When I played FF7 for the first time with my big bro as a youngling. It sure was an adventure.
>>
When i played Def Jam N.Y with my bro for the first time,goddamit,that game was awesome.
>>
when i fucking died
>>
>>36504484
Playing Ocarina of Time in the spring and summer of my youth and not caring about a god damn thing.
Take me back.
>>
Grabbing my gf's boobs in a meadow, summer skies all around us and all alone. Her looking up at me with those big doe eyes, like I was all that mattered.
Just that one beautiful moment of just us in a field discovering what each others bodies were for
>>
File: 8e8.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17KB, 509x619px
>>36504484
l don't wanna know
>>
Getting kicked out from pharmacy school
>>
>>36504484

Not a single memory, but highlights from a period: the happiest that I can remember being were the first few years of undergrad, getting up to shenenigans with the friends I'd made (yes, I managed this), before they started pairing off with women and trying their first relationships in between the odd hook-up.

With these lads, I got drunk and high for the first times in my life, I got arrested once, I attended some concerts, had intriguing philosophical conversations, generally enjoyed their company, never felt like the "punching-bag" of the group, never had any of them do anything genuinely shitty to me, helped them out a time or three, had them help me out, found internet memes back when a little effort was still required, and other general lad stuff before they paired off into serious relationships, and some into marriage (one of which has since failed, as I privately predicted would happen, though holding my tongue among them).

One highlight which comes to mind is staying with one friend (and later meeting up with another) in order to make an RL, srs bsns court date about petty theft and/or trespassing. The very night before making this court date, the three of us trespassed and sat on the roof of a building in a historical park, going over our game plan of how we would comport ourselves in the morning.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.