[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golddigger strikes Elon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1492991884296.png (1MB, 1072x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1492991884296.png
1MB, 1072x1205px
Is Elon not smart enough to see this is a golddigger? She is trying to drain Johnny Depp.
>>
It's not like he's trying to marry her. Alimony laws are archaic in this post feminism world.
>>
Tbh, if I was a genetically inferior (not knocking Elon, he's fairly good looking but he's not quite chad thundercock) but extraordinarily powerful and influential man, I'd probably want to get myself a gentically superior roastie and manipulate her into bearing my children.

Hopefully Elon knows what kind of game he's playing, it's an extraordinarily dangerous one, but it could have the reward of having children that are all your own, but moving up on the genetic ladder.
>>
who the fuck cares about any of this shit
>>
File: IMG_5258.jpg (81KB, 540x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5258.jpg
81KB, 540x703px
We all talk a big game about golddiggers and whatnot but 99.9999999% of us, if put in that position, would ignore the fact that she's a golddigger for the sake of pussy.

You guys can lie to yourselves all you want but. You know you would tear that pussy apart even if she only wanted you for money.
>>
>>36504259
She wants marriage
>>
Elon Musk is a dumb fuck, so I don't even care. I hope he gets gildiggered
>>
Isn't he Trump's boy? The God Emperor probably redpilled him by now
>>
>>36504290
OP here, I agree completely. I think Elon knows (he was with a gold digger before). Just watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

She admitted she was a gold digger.
>>
Never really understood how gold diggers are a problem desu. Yeah she's using you for money but you are using her for her looks and sex. Just don't get emotionally invested and it's a fair trade to me

Just make sure you get a prenup
>>
>>36504284
He already has 5 kids, probably just wants to get deep in that ass. Designing rockets has gotta be stressful AF. Besides, his autist tendencies probably help to shield him from the pain of heartbreak.
>>
>>36504362
wtf. that video is ridiculous. how could she says those things, with him right there and to a film crew?
>>
>>36504284
Elon actually is genetically inferior in a sense that he was apparently prematurely balding before he got rich and spent a fuckload of money on hair transplants.
>>
>>36504291
And who gives a fuck what she wants when you're a billionaire and can get any pussy on the planet?
>>
>>36504204
haha this guy will be getting btfo in 3 years or less. she will take him to the cleaners

cap this post
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.