[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst scar you ever got?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 58750655_p8_master1200.jpg (265KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
58750655_p8_master1200.jpg
265KB, 800x960px
What is the worst scar you ever got?
>>
>>36503405
I have huge stretch marks across my lower back from suddenly exploding up to my current 'king of manlets' height when I was 14.

They're pretty crazy, looks like a shark bit me.
>>
>>36503405
>What is the worst scar you ever got?
I have a scar across my eyebrow from falling off a wall onto a concrete floor when I was around 7

It's not too bad now, anyone who isn't looking for it won't notice.
>>
File: 1306257231002.png (53KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1306257231002.png
53KB, 645x773px
The ones on my feels. The emotional ones.
>>
File: 300px-鸠原_p.jpg (11KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
300px-鸠原_p.jpg
11KB, 300x270px
>>36503450
I was expecting this answer anonon
>>
>>36503405
i have a small scar on my knee cause i slipped on glass and it cut me to the bone
>>
File: 1485655777961.png (124KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
1485655777961.png
124KB, 500x621px
had a weird growth of sorts removed on my arm when i was like 16 but the doctor fucked it up because he was too distracted by talking to my dad about football. now i just have this huge lump of scar tissue there, easily as long as my thump, sort of protruding outward and also absolutely hideous.
seriously if i had seen this coming i would have never lost a word about the growth in the first place.
now i have to talk about it every time i go swimming.
>>
my mind and heart have been scarred deeply
by several girls
>>
Big ugly one on my forearm from when I tried to an hero when as a 12 y.o. but then chickened out.
>>
Was horsing around when I was a kid and accidentally put my fist through a window, it gashed out a bit of skin off my wrist and left a really shitty looking scar.
>>
I was 3-4 and fell down the stairs of a slide headfirst at my house, had a dummy in my mouth and headbutted a brick and it split between my chin and lower lip

Had to be held down to have stitches put in, fell asleep on the way to hospital and my tongue poked through the hole which freaked my mum out cause she doesn't like blood

Now i have scars from the stitches which are quite visible
>>
File: 20170423_194858.jpg (389KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170423_194858.jpg
389KB, 2048x1152px
>>36503405
tfw might have tried to kill self when blacked out drunk. was at a party too now no friends.
>>
My sister pushed me playing tag and I punched through a window when we were little kids. Now I have a single, long scar going from my wrist to my elbow.
>>
>>36503405
The self-inflicted ones. When my mother was still alive (this was back when I was a teenager, so a good twenty years back) I cut myself quite a bit. She noticed some cuts on my shoulder once (I specifically avoided cutting the underside of the arms so as to stifle suspicion) so I made up a dumb lie about having fallen on some broken glass in the bathroom during the night. Considering that she bought it without even a hint of doubt I figure my plan worked. Clearly she didn't realize just how depressed I was.

The cutting was a bit of an oddity, as I only did it a few times, but I made enough cuts that random spots on my body are littered with scars. My shoulders, sides, upper arms, legs, thighs, and many other places are covered in them. In the unlikely event that a woman ever sees my naked I would have a lot of explaining to do. I haven't even talked to a woman since my mom died though (and that was a good three years ago now) so I can safely say that the awkwardness of that particular experience is nothing I will have to face.
>>
>>36503405
When I was a kid me and my step-brothers were throwing a PVC pipe at each other (kinda like an improvised lawn darts. Dunno why the fuck my dad allowed that). The PVC pipe hit me right below my eye, barely missing it. Left a nasty gash but it eventually healed up. Scar isn't very noticeable now. Could've taken my eye out though, I got really lucky.

I have a few other scars, one from getting scratched by a pissed off cat when I was a baby on the side of my head that's still there at 25 so the fucker must have cut me deep.

Dunno how I got the others.

Acne scars are pretty bad too, but I'm assuming we're not talking about those.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.