[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haha omg, I like food so much! >are you a foodie too anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

>haha omg, I like food so much!
>are you a foodie too anon?
>>
Yes, my favorite dish is pussy. Doubt you would like it though. Come back to my place I got something you'd like.
>>
>>36501928
Why is being a foodie and loving travel so common with normies?
>>
>>36502084

whats wrong, fag, got autism?
>>
>>36502084
It makes them seem interesting when they really don't have any interests.

Same with hiking, but they rarely ever hike.
>>
>>36502130
Yes, how did you know that?
>>
>>36501928
>Is that a *bleep* -ng egg in the middle of that Zza
>becomes visibly infuriated
>where's da bloody sauce?
>that bread looks like I can use it as a *beep* cutting board
>You've made worse decisions on that Zza than the Italians in WWII
>storms out this basic lady's life
>>
What kind of pizza is that? I want a bite
>>
>tfw every grill you come across these days is a fucking vegan
It's absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>36502246
It has an egg on it though.
>>
File: 1491518889903.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491518889903.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>36501928
"You know if you want to say something just say it."
>>
>>36501928
>>are you a foodie too anon?

Not really, eating is an inconvenience.
>>
>>36501928
I like food. Good food. Not that abomination of a pizza. Fuck you
>>
>>36501928
jessclements makes my willy feel strange
>>
>>36502084
Because they are vacous consumers with no actual values or opinions.

All they can do is hedonsitically consume to fill the empty void in their pointless shallow lives.
>>
>>36502848
this desu. why do people keep fucking with pizza
>>
>>36501928
>yuppies
Come talk to me when you unironically enjoy cakes of pig's blood, or eat straight pickled lemons.
>>
>>36503441
>dude lmao tacos r lyfe!!1!
>i'm such a pizza slut, haha XD
>>
>>36503697
I hate bitches like this. Fuck
>>
>>36501928
Clearly you don't like food that much. You're still skinny. I wanna see you eat that whole pizza right now.
>>
>>36503697
Try bribing women with pizza for a first date. You'll probably never hear from them again, but it's a foot in the door, and at least you got a few slices of pizza out of it.
>>
>>36501928
the last time I saw this picture it was on a uncle/niece incest thread

I'd fuck her throat so hard that the lingering taste of cock and cum would ruin that fucking pizza
>>
File: tendie.jpg (3KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
tendie.jpg
3KB, 242x208px
>>36501928
>tfw no brunette gf with freckles
THIS IS ALL I WANT IN LIFE, GOD! WHY IS THIS WORLD SO CRUEL?
>>
>>36501928
This girl is at least 6 feet tall.
>>
Being into alcohol just makes more sense. Tons of history, culture, and science behind it, and it stores better. You can make a meal that takes 45 minutes but degrades in quality quickly. Alcohol will improve with time to a point and degrades in quality slowly after that.

Food is just for nutrients and shit. If I'm going to enjoy something it's going to be something worth enjoying.

>>36504256

You're thinking of fattie, not foodie. Huge difference.
>>
>>36501928
>foodie
Nope i'm an oxygenie m'lady. Just can't get enough of the stuff filling up my lungs.
>>
>>36504813
I just go to altfag clubs and they buy me drinks.

Try driving for uber on weekend nights.
>>
>>36505030

Actually you can, it will cause firbrotic changes at low rates of 100%. Among other things, like barotrauma. I have an oxygen tank if you want to try. How's 70,000L at 2,000 PSI sound?
>>
>>36502215
This was so autistic it hurt

>>36502183
>>36502084
I wish autists would stop asking stupid questions like this. Like, if you know you have autism stop fucking questioning normal people like their behaviour is abnormal. You're the mentally deficient cunt who can't relate to anyone. The problem is you.

Day of the Rope for autists when?
>>
>>36502337
Veganism is the best diet though. Stop being a fat cunt
>>
>>36505114

Allistic have defective brains, autistics are actually operating correctly. The problem is allistics.
>>
>>36505136

No protein, no essential nutrients, objectively the worst diet. Stop being a fat queer.
>>
>>36505171
>allistics
>These fucking fags are making up names for normal, mentally healthy people now

Hahaha

>>36505194
>No protein
Wrong

>no essential nutrients
Wrong

>objectively the worst diet
Wrong

>Stop being a fat queer
>Not fat
>Not a fag

Fucking hell I'd kill myself if I were you
>>
>>36502084
Just another, easy and brainless, way to show off how different they are to people who show off how different they are.
>>
>>36505226
>vegan tries to bully others
lmao
>>
>>36505292
>He's so sensitive he thinks what I'm doing is bullying
wew lad
>>
That's a real fancy pizza ya got there, baby, but come back to my place and I got a bottle of whiskey and a jar of peanut butter with our names on it.

I'm a man you don't meet every day.
>>
>>36505292
It's funny, he somehow thinks vegans are somehow higher on the pecker order than autists. I guess it's all the estrogen rotting his brain.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.