[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good feels?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: pepe.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
28KB, 957x751px
Good feels thread. Enjoying the simple things is important for people predisposed to severe depression like ourselves. So lets take a moment to appreciate life.

>started eating well again
>decided to stop caring about my grades because I'm changing majors
>went for a run yesterday
>hair stopped falling out (I think due to these choices i made)

Gonna go for a run right after this.
>>
File: Hope Pepe.jpg (50KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hope Pepe.jpg
50KB, 900x900px
Same feels here.
>started lifting 3 times a week
>hitting heavy bag
>just fixed bike tires, going for a ride tomorrow

Is gon be okay
>>
Yeah? Well i hope you slip on a rock and bust your faggot ankle right out your faggot skin so you could never run again. You think you're better than me cunt? You think you're better than us because you run like a little faggot? Fuck you stupid cunt you fucking motherfucking chicken aborted incestual faggot
>>
>>36501901
not OP but kek
>>
This morning I had a toasted pizza sandwich and coffee and I'm feeling comfy and satisfied. I know it wont last so Im savouring it as much as possible and when the bad feelings start again Ill go back to sleep.
>>
File: 1492254851140 copy 2.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492254851140 copy 2.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>semester is almost over and my grades are good
>everyone in family is happy for the most part rn
>doing miles better financially than I was at the start of the year
>it's nice out again and the days are getting longer
>it's getting closer to summer so I can go to the beach
>I had a great day at the gym the other day

CAPTCHA: DRIVE MEXICO

KEK
>>
How do you robots get these good feels, I have 0 motivation to do anything apart from play ps4
>>
File: scotsman.png (221KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
scotsman.png
221KB, 720x540px
>>36501901
ANKLE SLIPPIN
FAGGOT RUNNIN
CHICKEN
ABORTED
INCESTUAL
FAGGOT
>>
>>36501819
I'm happy for you Anon remember to keep up with the healthy diet and exercise even when it's not new and exciting. It's a life style. Good luck
>>
File: 41.png (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
41.png
13KB, 640x480px
>>36501819

>hit a peak of 328 lbs 1 month ago now
>going for a walk every single day
>each time i go i walk about 5 miles
>was a sweaty mess at the end of every walk during the first week
>by now, im doing it so often that i hardly break a sweat

also

>eating well, no sugary drinks for a month
>drinking lots of water to keep my body happy

AND FINALLY

>SUMMER IS COMING :D

things are finally looking up.
>>
>Stopped drinking sodas
>deleted my normiebook account
>have only fapped twice during past 4 days
>>
>>36503844
>things are finally looking up.

I'm happy for you, Anon.
>>
>>36502774
>self-hate
>feels music
>watching street fight / ufc videos
>knowing it increases chances of getting gf
The self-hate turns into self-love after seeing/feeling results.
>>
>Will move to dad soon
That's it.
I'll finally be out of this hell hole.
>>
>>36505021
???What do you mean??>.

origino
>>
>Acne is clearing up
>Going to start losing weight
Just focused on improving me, ya know?

>>36502774
Just do other things over and over again until they stop feeling like chores and more like life. If you don't like that you play PS4 then get rid of it.

>>36503844
Damn, Anon. Walking that much at your weight is a fucking accomplishment. Don't give up.

>>36501986
Nice, Anon. You are making it. Life isn't all bad.
>>
>>36501819
>shotgunning 6 beers

Nothing better.
>>
Sometimes lifting/running/boxing does lift my mood. But other times, I just end up feeling pathetic and defeated and that I'm garbage at everything I do and I should give up forever.
>>
>>36505552
Very very true anon.
>>
File: happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg (28KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg
28KB, 640x435px
>>36501819
>started eating well again
>hair stopped falling out (I think due to these choices i made)

Same, I actually had some shit that was memeing my thyroid but I took care of it and now my balding has slowed down and there is some hair growth.

One of my most good feels is going for nightwalks and night bike rides >>36505340

But also enjoying the sunlight during the day now that the 8 months of winter are over.

I biked/walked a total of 30k today. I'll start running once I get decent shoes.
>>
>Music is most my life and that makes me consistently happy
>US Marine and kinda excited to see where it goes
>can't see gf cuz away from home but at least I have here
>Nature is a beautiful thing
>>
Semester is finally winding down to its end. I have straight As at the moment, and it's the weekend before finals - virtually no assignments to get done. Very excited to finish up my exams and have a cozy summer.
While it is a common myth that winter is the most comfy season, summer is in actuality the comfiest season.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.