[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normies so ignorant and hostile toward anything that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Normies.jpg (131KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Normies.jpg
131KB, 750x750px
Why are normies so ignorant and hostile toward anything that they consider "different"?

It goes without saying that they all are, but I can't figure out why.
>>
>>36501617
>Why are normies so ignorant and hostile toward anything that they consider "different"?

we must have a lot of normies on this board
>>
>>36501617
Evolved, tribal behaviour to force outliers and oddities to either conform or be tossed out.
>>
>>36501617
Because they have been thought to stick with what is "socially acceptable" since they were kids
>>
>>36501704
This. Even if you look like a normie you still get shunned if you dont act like one.
Fake normie here
>>
>>36501699
This.

It's also about scripted behavior. They're acting out a script where I say x you do you I say z etc.

This is the thin veneer of "civilization" that exists to make women feel safe so they can get fucked
>>
File: 1492981406312.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492981406312.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
There is no "normie" you delusion faggot.

All you need is comunication skills and friendly identity.
>>
>>36503171
Which of course everyone has working completely fine.
Not every brain works the same, retard. Get off the board.
>>
File: 8ubGFLt.gif (1024KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
8ubGFLt.gif
1024KB, 500x268px
>post an opinion that isn't held by the majority on /r9k/
>reee normie get out newfag
>>
>>36503211
No you need to get off this board you coward. Yes not every brain works the same but thing can be learned later easily. Just put on a smile that face.
>>
They like to think they're superior to others, so they usually just adopt how the majority acts and thinks, then ostracize whoever does things differently.
>>
>2017
>normie friend still thinks that dungeons and dragons is only played by 1980's school shooters

Fuck you Levi
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.