[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTFO on /b/ feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4332.jpg (77KB, 633x1580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4332.jpg
77KB, 633x1580px
Feels bad lads
>extremely depressed over having gynecomastia
>in pure desperation i make a post on /b/ asking richfags to give me $6000 to help me get the surgery
>of course, pics+timestamp requested
>I deliver
>everyone telling me "it's not that bad" and to lift more
>begin insulting me and accusing me of creating a b8 thread
>I can't prove to them that I am genuinely desperate and depressed because of my mantits
I don't blame them for being skeptical, as it is /b/. I just wish that I could afford that surgery. I am skinny-fat but I have been lifting weights for a few months now, because being out of shape makes me even more depressed than I already am (I don't have any friends so I have plenty of time to do it.) Anyway robots, do any of you have any stories of being belittled by /b/? Any of you who also suffer from gyno? Feel free to share your feels here
>>
>>36501249
I have no pity for you if you're begging for money on /b/.
>>
>>36501249
>I can't prove to them that I am genuinely desperate and depressed because of my mantits

You might be. But ultimately if you had them fixed you'd find something else to be desperate and depressed about.

You're like one of those girls who keeps getting bigger and bigger boob-jobs. You think you'll be happy when you get your boob-job, but... it doesn't work. So you get a bigger one, maybe some other plastic surgery. Eventually you look like a freak and you're still not happy, so you kill yourself and leave a corpse that will take roughly 40,000 years to decompose.

Accept and forgive yourself for your flaws. Its the only real path available to you.

I also have mantits, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>36501249

if you had a gl face with projecting maxilla your gyno would not matter. Face is everything theory. You would probably benefit from a sliding genio rather than gyno surgery you aubhuman kek
>>
Begging for money on 4chan is more pathetic than anything else about you. Don't do it. This is not Facebook. We're not your family and friends donating to your gofundme account. Use your brain.
>>
>>36501249
What the fuck? Why on earth are you begging for money on 4chan?
>>
>>36501606
You're right. I need double orthognathic surgery (maxilla+mandible) a sliding genioplasty, an otoplasty, and a rhinoplasty as well as gyno surgery. Since gyno surgery is so much cheaper I figure I'd get it out of the way first. One step at a time
>>
>>36501615
>>36501851
Desperation and depression can make people do stupid things. You're right, I shouldn't be begging. I am ashamed of myself
>>
>>36502309
Do you have a job? If not that's the first thing you should get. Also stop spending money on things you don't need, and start saving up asap. If surgery is so important to you, you gotta do what you gotta do, and you gave to be willing to make sacrifices for it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.