[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl calls you "cute"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: whypepe.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
whypepe.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
What does it mean when a girl calls you "cute"?
>>
Depends on context and personality. She can either mean you're so pathetically unthreatening and weak that she finds you cute like a puppy, or it can mean she wants to call you "hot" but is afraid of rejection and commitment, so she calls you "cute" instead. Women are duplicitous and always rely on plausible deniability.
>>
>>36500581
It's a subtle way to say that you are so pathetic that you are not even someone to be considered.
>>
Not dateable but not ugly and not creepy.

Are you a short guy?

It's basically short for, "I like you as a friend".
>>
If you did something stupid and got called cute for it, it's a way of acknowledging your betaness.

If it's a girl describing you to another girl, like by referring to you as "that cute guy in physics class", then she thinks you're attractive.
>>
File: balls of feel.jpg (40KB, 389x399px) Image search: [Google]
balls of feel.jpg
40KB, 389x399px
>>36500725
>tfw been called cute when spilling spaghetti infront of the class during presentation

i always have a cold, grim face when walking out in public and even in my own home, knowing and remembering how beta i am.
>>
>>36500725
You're onto it. Puppies are cute but like what you ended with it isn't always a terrible thing but it's a huge step down from hot or handsome
>>
>>36500631
>Women are duplicitous and always rely on plausible deniability.

i would upvote this if i could
>>
>>36500581
Cute is actually strange, because it can mean they're interested in you romantically or just as a friend.
I mean you hear in movies when there are 2 roasties talking "so you seen any cute guys yet?" "that guy is pretty cute" but it can also be friendzone tier.
>>
It could mean you look feminine. But usually it is simply what girls say over "hot" to look cool. It's slang for 7-8 / 10.
>>
>>36500851
handsome is literally the worst

I got called handsome twice by two customers in my wagecuck job over the the weekend and im a 28 year old khv
>>
>>36501050
>handsome

were they 30+?
>>
>>36501050
Handsome is good. It means you're at least somewhat manly. I'd rather be called handsome than cute.
>>
"Cute" means "not handsome."
>>
>>36500581
It can mean lots of things, sometimes this:

>>>/cm/
>>
>>36500631
>she wants to call you "hot" but is afraid of rejection and commitment, so she calls you "cute" instead. Women are duplicitous and always rely on plausible deniability.

I do this too, I always add "or whatever" or "or something" at the end of my risky statements so I can play stupid and act like I didn't know what i'm talking about if it goes bad
>>
>>36500581

It means your not ugly and you look acceptable.

The word "cute" has become basically meaningless though because girls use multiple times everyday to describe everything they like.

If a girl ever tells you something looks cute when you ask her about it you better try again and hope for a real answer.

Everyone trying to tell you that "cute" means anything definite or concrete hasn't spent more than 10 minutes around a girl in their lives.
>>
>>36500631
This

oregano pepperoni and this shit was not original with oregano pepperoni. why
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.