[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not gay if she have a vagina. R-right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: 1488478743887.jpg (106KB, 922x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1488478743887.jpg
106KB, 922x1229px
It's not gay if she have a vagina. R-right?
>>
correct
originally of course
>>
It's not gay, but just because it has a vagina doesn't mean you have to be sexually attracted to it
>>
>>36500451
Ok so in order to be straight you have to like feminine bodies with vaginas. But being attracted to a manly body is with a vagina is what? Is it straight or is it gay?

Or is your ideas about human sexuality so overly simplified that you cannot answer this question fully?
>>
>>36500617
Why is sexuality so hard for you faggots to understand? You all drone on and on about it, but then are completely retarded when it comes to it.

No straight man would be attracted to Buck Angel, but it's not gay if you were to fuck her.
>>
>>36500617
I don't know how far you had to reach up your ass to make that comment but I'll simplify it for you

Attracted to vaginas? You're straight
Attracted to dicks? You're gay.

But just because someone HAS a vagina doesn't mean you have to be attracted to them. For example: If she's fat or black.
>>
I would literally fuck a man with an actual vagina. Because women are fucking trash.
>>
It's not gay. That's just a really ugly girl. I wonder if there's a before picture.
>>
>>36500617
By definition the only thing that makes you gay is being attracted to your own gender. You can literally fuck men and not be gay if you aren't attracted to them.
>>
>>36500683
>no straight man would fuck buck angle
>but fucking buck angel is straight

It works in theory but not in practice, because if thats true only a gay man would fuck buck angle then, right? By extension making fucking beck angel and not-straight act

>>36500732
Heres the thing, I would describe myself as straight but i think vaginas look gross. I don't like penises either. Am i asexual?
>>
>>36500617
>But being attracted to a manly body is with a vagina is what?
It is technically straight
>>
>>36500773
No you moron.
>>
Its just as gay as a """"girl"""" with a penis
>>
>>36500966
Go look up the definition of homosexual.
>>
>>36500852
>It works in theory but not in practice, because if thats true only a gay man would fuck buck angle then, right? By extension making fucking beck angel and not-straight act

No. Are you fucking stupid? A straight man is not attracted to masculine bodies, but a man fucking buck angel (a woman) is not gay
>>
>>36500365
Attracted to females - straight
Attracted to shemales - bisexual at best
Attracted to buck Angel - bisexual at best
Attracted to males - faggot
>>
>>36500966
What did he say that wasn't true? As much of an ad absurdum point it it, is is true that having gay sex isn't what makes you gay.

Are all the gay men who live in facade marriages and have sex with their wives occasional made straight by the fact?
>>
File: 1414183738285.jpg (55KB, 581x357px) Image search: [Google]
1414183738285.jpg
55KB, 581x357px
Which is gayer?
>>
>>36501108
They're both as gay as each other.
>>
File: 1415326662173.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1415326662173.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>36500773
>You can literally fuck men and not be gay
>>
>>36501108
Both are degenerate abominations.
>>
>>36501108
depends on your sex/gender at birth and which one you FUCK.

as a man, fucking the right one is gay, and the left one is straight
>>
>>36501030
So what makes a man gay, liking penises, liking manly bodies, both together? My question is not about fucking, it is about attraction. Is being attracted to buck angel gay or straight?

>>36501167
I can only fuck a fleshlight, but that doesn't make me a flashlight-sexual. It's about attraction.
>>
>>36501108
i wouldnt fuck either desu
>>
>>36501167
Gay and straight are sexual orientations, not descriptors of actions. Plenty of people who are completely straight experimented with gay experiences in their youth and vice versa.

as >>36501066 asked, does the fact that gay men stuck in fake marriages sometimes dutifully bang their wives make them not gay anymore?
>>
>>36501108
As a man, fucking the left one is weird as hell, but straight. The right one is gay as fuck, and I don't know a single straight guy that finds that shit attractive. Only fags starved of female sexual attention fall into that tranny shit
>>
>>36501108
I'm pretty sure that 99% of straight men, if forced to make a choice, would prefer option B regardless of whether or not it was fundamentally gay
>>
>>36501220
>So what makes a man gay, liking penises, liking manly bodies, both together?

Both together faggot. Why is this so hard to understand?

Being attracted to Buck angel initially would make you gay, but no gay man would fuck her after seeing the pussy. The only people that fuck trans """""people""""" are bi

A straight man would not be attracted to Buck in the first place
>>
>>36501108
I want to do things to right

Bad, bad things
>>
It's technically straight
It's effectively gay
>>
>>36501220
>>36501281
tumblr pls go
if you fuck a person of your same gender, youre gay. Even if you want to be a or not.

Even
>>
>>36501406
>using words by the definition
>tumblr
The ironing.
>>
>>36501406
so again

>does the fact that gay men stuck in fake marriages sometimes dutifully bang their wives make them not gay anymore?
>>
If you want to fuck a person with any distinctly male features, it's gay.
It's not about having more male/female features, it's about the presence of male features.

Person has a vagina, but is bald, muscular and has a moustache?
Gay.

Person has tits, curves, long hair, but has a penis?
Gay.
>>
I firmly believe it's actually less gay to be attracted to Bailey Jay than to Buck Angel. Not because of the dick. Because of literally everything else.
>>
>tfw wasted my prime twink years
>still virgin, but losing my looks

ha yeah degeneracy. is suicide degeneracy btw
>>
>>36501454
So you're saying ONE masculine feature makes the whole act gay.
>>
>>36501452
They aren't "gay men" until they initiate a homosexual relationship/fuck with another man.
>>
>>36501575
and when that occurs, they are bisexual
>>
>>36501575
Is your reading comprehension that bad?

I'm talking about gay men who actively have gay sex and relationships with lots of men, but are in a sham marriage to keep up appearances (a common thing a few decades ago, especially for many closeted celebrities)

They are very much gay, they have gay relationships and frequent gay sex, BUT they very rarely have unenthusiastic sex with their wives in an effort to please them and/or to make children

Does that make them straight?

Because by your previous logic it would
>>
>>36501638
>They are very much gay, they have gay relationships and frequent gay sex, BUT they very rarely have unenthusiastic sex with their wives in an effort to please them and/or to make children

This answers your own question, retard. And at that point, at best you could consider them bi
>>
>>36501523
>So you're saying ONE masculine feature makes the whole act gay.

Yes.
If it's a distinctly masculine feature, that women do not normally naturally have.
So no, it's not gay to fuck a woman with a defined jaw line or anything like that.
>>
>>36501108
what if they fucked?
>>
>>36501638
>I'm talking about gay men who actively have gay sex and relationships with lots of men
If they are still fucking their wives, they are bi-sexual
>>
>>36501108
I'mm straight and I would find it much easier to get off to a picture of a hot female body minus the vagina than to just a picture of a close up vagina with nothing else, so for that reason I'd say right is less gay
>>
>>36501638
>Does that make them straight?
>Because by your previous logic it would
No, idiot. It would make them bise, now back to tumblr with your 37 flav- I mean genders.
>>
>>36501762
So the fact that they aren't attracted to them at all and hate every minute of the sex doesn't bare any relevance to you?
>>
If they are trans, intersex or queer, it is gay.
Normal = between cis heterosexuals
Gay = anything else
>>
>>36501810
He's fucking stupid. Just ignore him.
>>
>>36501810
Hm dude, What have I been saying? If you fuck a fuck a man, willing I should add, you are gay at worst, and bisexual at best

>>36501762
>>36501575
>>36501406
>>36501167
>>
>>36501702
Then it's not gay to fuck someone with ONE distinctly feminine feature.
>>
>>36501167
That's not strange. What if someone forces you, or you do it for money and hate every second, or you're really high and regret it? It's a "gay act", but it doesn't make your orentation "gay".
>>
>>36501970
Exceptions to the rule
of nature
>>
>>36501108
being attracted to the left is more gay

fucking the right is more gay
>>
>>36501922
It doesn't work that way.

A glass of water with a drop of poison in it it poisonous.

A glass of poison with a drop of water in it is poisonous.
>>
>>36502178
>A glass of water with a drop of poison in it it poisonous.
Depends on the potency of the poison.

A dick is pretty poisonous but a deep fucking voice is peanuts.
>>
>>36501108
MtF have the potential on extremely extremely rare occasions to actually be cute but the one on the right still looks ugly and manly.
>>
File: poison.png (215KB, 396x554px) Image search: [Google]
poison.png
215KB, 396x554px
>>36502218
>A dick is pretty poisonous
>not equipping pic related before mounting a tranny
God someone should make a trap/tranny-fucking guide for /r9k/, niggas don't even know the basics...
>>
>What would be the situation after corrective surgery has been performed and the sex anatomy now resembles that of a woman? Is the "new woman" still a homosexual man? "Yes," if pedantry and technicalities prevail. "No" if reason and common sense are applied and if the respective patient is treated as an individual and not as a rubber stamp.
Harry Benjamin, M.D., 'The Transsexual Phenomenon' (1966)

So what's it gonna be, bros? Reason and common sense, or pedantry and technicality? Or is a doctor from the 1960's to progressive for you to take seriously?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.