[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you even tried being yourself? It actually works

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 41234988089.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
41234988089.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
Why haven't you even tried being yourself? It actually works
>>
Because "myself" is a bitter drug addicted loser
>>
People don't like black dudes who are unattractive incels. Where their hobby is to play video games and watch anime.
>>
>>36500204
what the fuck are you talking about?
im myself everyday i can't be anyone else
>>
>>36500215
>when it gets too real
>>
>>36500215
>>36500236
I am both of these and ive had girlfriends in the past.
And to clarify games are not a "hobby" for me, every game i pick i play for 12 hours a day untill im good enough in it if its pvp. And single player games i play are only boss fighting games where i try to do stuff like no hits or no healing, every boss without dying etc. Often moved the time where id meet with said girls because i had to finish a boss or get certain rating
>>
>>36500263
>what the fuck are you talking about?
>im myself everyday i can't be anyone else

Fuck off cucklet
>>
I am being myself that's the problem. Women all my personality traits are things women don't like.
>>
>>36500204

I have an extremely edgy sense of humor, combined with a very feminine personality and a giggly way of speaking. But my character is very masculine, ie opinionated and somewhat "alpha".

Women hate that shit.
>>
I don't think normalfags would like me if I bashed their heads in
>>
>>36500393
>I have an extremely edgy sense of humor, combined with a very feminine personality and a giggly way of speaking.

That sounds qt af
>>
File: 1293841550370.jpg (85KB, 715x719px) Image search: [Google]
1293841550370.jpg
85KB, 715x719px
I tried it and it didn't work out. Me being myself is me laughing at shit like a madman. Random throwing shit around because its fun, self harming out of the blue. Recording my farts and laughing at them in the middle of the night.
Girls don't like me.
>>
>>36500426
I'm kind of like that except the giggly speech bit, my voice sorts is pretty unenthusiastic.
>>
>>36500426

Yeah, but women dont like qt boys, thats the problem.
>>
because my interests include

>history
>games
>philosophy
>trees (studying forestry)
>lifting (powerlifting)
>politics

all shit women hate
>>
>>36500204
>5'7" Manlet
Why live
>>
>>36500204
works in what sense? i agree that it improves your quality of life because you stop being a pent up faggot. whether people respond to 'yourself' is wildly debatable
>>
>>36500204
Because i like opiates and love writing cringe stuff and act like qt grill
i have 35 cm in bizepso except
>>
>>36500236
>Black people don't like anime
Anime is popular nowadays. I have met a lot of black guys who watch anime. Including myself.
>>
>>36500658
They dont hate it per se, they are simply too stupid to get into any of that.

I dont care for trees in a sense that i will study them myself, but my friend is a biologist and studies the environment and so on, and hell often talk to me about stuff like that and its fun for me, because i like knowledge, women dont.
>>
>>36500204
Because "myself" is a very horrible, disgusting, out-of-touch miserable piece of utter shit and you better keep your ass away from me.
>>
Because there is no "me", it is a delusion
when will you learn
>>
>>36500204
because when normies say "be yourself", they're actually referring to an idealized version of you that they've subconsciously imagined, which they seem to think is the real you under a veil, since they cannot comprehend the fact that not everybody's brain is wired the same way as theirs.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.