[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bodyhacking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
most robots are really just people with autism like I was. but are you willing to take the next step?

I've had, so far, a total of 2 bodyhacks installed. I have an RFID chip in my finger for paying for shit (and even storing data, for example I can use my hand as a credit card, or use to send shit and unlock doors), and a magnet that allows me to feel magnetic fields in a new way and really opens up a "sixth sense" almost like I'm experiencing another world. For example, I can feel this little security thing under the table at Wal-Mart when I go to buy stuff.

Anyone have any implant suggestions for my next step? Anyone have questions? You should really try it, it's life changing and epic.
>>
>>36498707
Oh well goy, you're on the right path, you just wait until i make your very own special intelligence enhancement device, don't worry it's completely safe like the RFID and won't be used to anything remotely malicious i swear on my jewish ancestry.
>>
Good job falling for the NWO, idiot. Now, they'll eventually implant a chip into you that can send signals to your brain to do whatever they want you do.
>>
>>36498801
>obvious shill playing as OP opposition with a dumb answer

now let's see the extremely educated rebuttal from OP to answer this weak post.
>>
>>36498801
>>36498786
>installed chip myself
>it's literally a fucking rfid chip
>it can't be used for tracking or mind reading or jack shit
tell me how this is NWO related. Obviously nobody is dumb enough to inject an EEG chip into their head.
>>
>>36498937
The slippery slope is real anon, did you forget it?
Also yes it's NWO related, the elimination of physical money and crystallization of fiat is one of the objectives.
>>
File: 1490940749313.png (31KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1490940749313.png
31KB, 800x533px
>>36498937
>be near future
>everyone required to have chips for paying
>arrested when enter store for possible theft if not have one
>if steal from rich organization they know it's you
>random lamp posts and police scanners see who you are when you walk by
>they'll have excuse for putting them in everyone
>>Need to for med emergency, detect allergy!
>>Help track our kids!!
>mfw
>>
>calling body modification "bodyhacking"
>hasn't interrupted or altered any genetic or autonomic functions
M8, do you even know what hacking is? An insulin pump is a hack. T-cell therapy is a hack. A pacemaker is a hack. A fucking stint is a hack. You're just shoving junk under your skin to be edgy.
>>
I hope you never have a serious injury or disease that would necessitate you getting an MRI scan
>>
implanting shit that could be a handheld device doesn't make you a cyborg

also this is dangerously close to the mark of the beast that everyone needs to buy and sell
>>
>>36498707
>be me
>be 11 and stab my eye with scissors
>loose lense in right eye
I will be operated in 3 years and hope there will be google lenses
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.