[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatfuck to Normie AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: Gambaru.jpg (759KB, 3994x1851px) Image search: [Google]
Gambaru.jpg
759KB, 3994x1851px
Kinda felt like helping out.

Seeing as I managed to change my life for the better I figured I could be of help to some of you guys.

Talk to me fatties. Tell me your problems.
>>
>>36498495
>how tall r u?
>did u join a gym?
>>
Do you have loose skin now? Also, how tall are you?
>>
You still look pretty chubby my man. Gotta lower that body fat before you talk
>>
>>36498547
>>36498551

I joined a gym but weightloss is mostly done by counting your calories.

I'm not that tall. 5'8.
>>
File: spooky.png (789KB, 1280x781px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
789KB, 1280x781px
>>36498495
Seeing that makes me smile and feel hope for my /fatface/ to someday be a /fitface/.
>>
What's your current diet like compared to when you were 17
>>
>>36498551

No loose skin.

>>36498575

I lost 60 lbs in like 2 months. I think I'm qualified to give some advice here.
>>
Teach us your diet (original please)
>>
>>36498749

Here's my diet(For portions adjust it according to your TDEE)

>Morning:

Eggs + fruits + small bowl of high protein oatmeal + Glass of skimmed milk

>Lunch:

Boiled chicken breast + a bit of rice and vegetables

>Dinner

Fish or Horse meat + some rice and vegetables.

>Snacks

An apple or two if I ever get hungry during the day.
But knowing my diet won't do much. What's hard isn't finding at diet to follow. It's not cheating on your diet that's hard.

One of the things that really help me was drinking water. I remember having piles of empty water bottles everywhere in my house. Drinking lots of water dulls the hunger. It doesn't get rid of it but it helps by making it manageable.
>>
>>36498869
I actually eat surprisingly similar to you but I have to ask
>horse meat
Where are you from? I couldn't give a shit where my meat comes from as long as it isn't human or maybe dog, but I'm just curious as to what country it's normal to eat horse in.
>>
>>36498698

I ate like a fucking porc when I was 16-17. Snacks all day. Ate fastfood like 4 times a week, drank softdrinks with every meal.

for current diet see here :

>>36498869
>>
>>36498940

Dog is fine, honestly. If you didn't know what it was you'd probably think it was venison.
>>
>>36498940

I'm canadien. It's not exactly normal to eat horsemeat here. Sometimes I have to go to a different supermarket because I drained their stocks.
>>
>>36498869
what kind of oatmeal is it? like the brand

any why horse? whats wrong with chicken and turkey?
>>
>>36499128

Quaker

>any why horse? whats wrong with chicken and turkey?

Nothing wrong with them. But I like red meat and horsemeat is far superior to beef steak in terms of nutrition.
>>
>>36498611
>5'8.

FUCKING MANLET, THIS IS WHY YOU AREN'T LOVED
>>
>>36498690

You'll never have a /fitface/ if you don't get off your ass.
>>
>>36498495
How has life been for you before, in-between, and after your transformation? How have people from strangers to friends reacted to you?
>>
>>36498495
Good work, anon, you look well!
>>
>>36499197
i also have quaker oats. it doesn't seem that high protein to me
>>
>>36499258

This focus on height is the biggest poison to most of you guys.

>" tfw manlet. It's not fair I was destined to be a loser because of my height. You're either born tall or doomed to fail"

Those are all excuses. Kinda like those fat whales on tumblr trying to blame their unattractiveness on hollywood creating impossible standards or their genes.

You guys are trying to justify your condition by believing that it's beyond your power anyway. Instead of acknowledging that you're in that place because you are a piece of shit and you act like one.

You are the result of your own actions and you can yourself by changing your behavior.
>>
File: M220305_IQO_Protein_MBS_Eng.png (557KB, 469x730px) Image search: [Google]
M220305_IQO_Protein_MBS_Eng.png
557KB, 469x730px
>>36499386
pic

>>36499340

Well a lot of you know how it's like. Not a single girl gives a rat's ass about you sexually when you're fat.

When you lose a lot of weight people tend to notice and you'll get compliments left and right. I guarantee it.

I now get a lot more attention from the female gaze. Feels pretty good. Currently bulkin a bit and I'll be working on that 6 pack once finals are over. Probably gonna keep getting better from that point on.
>>
>>36499367

>Good work, anon, you look well!

Thanks.
>>
>>36498869
How do you achieve a good diet when you can't refrigerate food?
>>
>>36499821

Not sure I understand the question.

You don't own a refrigerator?
>>
File: 1476888648334.jpg (271KB, 1400x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1476888648334.jpg
271KB, 1400x1208px
>>36498495
>Tell me your problems.
How do I actually stop drinking soda and energy drinks? I don't even eat that often like 90% of my calories come from soda/other drinks.
>>
>>36499881
My family does but it's full of rotting food and quickly degrading bullshit so it's only more and more rotten every day
I have tried in the past to clear it out and fix the situation but they just get irrationally angry and fill it up with garbage food that turns to rotting shit again
I have since given up on a normal diet and mostly just eat fast food or shit I can store in my room while every once in a while I deign to take some newly bought food before the rest of the rot gets to it

I've tried looking for diets that don't require refrigeration but most are fucking terrible piles of salt and preservatives, maybe you'd have insights
>>
>>36499998

That's quite a unique problem. I don't think I'll be of much help here. You might want to invest into a small refrigerator for your room
>>
>>36498495
you went from a goofy looking fatass to a generic below average pussy looking white boy, good job
>>
>>36499995

Try and slowly take out sodas from your diet.

Progressively replace them by healthier stuff such as sports drink like G2 gatorade(Purple is best) and then replace the sports drink by water,

Try drinking some tea as well.
>>
>>36500144

Thanks. Appreciate it. I feel good about myself all the time.

but there's no better feeling than when I'm lying in bed after a day of working out, running and eating well.

I hope you get to feel that one day anon
>>
>>36500270
>healthy
>G2
enjoy your massive amounts of sodium.
>>
>>36500517

It's healthier than softdrinks and I only recommended it as a temporary measure to help him out of his habit.
>>
>>36500409
my good job wasn't ironic, but you looked way more fun when you were fat
>>
>>36498495
Wow big difference already between 17 and 18. Good stuff man. Kinda got me motivated to go for a walk.
>>
>>36500812

Well you're wrong. I was pathetic and had no social skills.

My tastes in books and entertainment we're absolute shit.

I'm a better and happier person now.
>>
>>36500918
at least get a haircut motherfucker
>>
>>36500907

Thing is, I didn't lose that weight over the course of a year. I did it in 4 months.
>>
>>36500949

I did a week ago. That picture is like a month old.
>>
>>36498495

If any of you feel like getting started I really recommend reading /fit/'s sticky.

>>>/fit/17018018
>>
>>36498495
Is there hope for the rest of us? Can we all make it? Sometimes I feel like I was just mean to be the way I am and nothing will ever change it :(
>>
>>36502142
He didn't even make it dude. If your standard for "making it" is this low then yes, you can make it.
>>
>>36502142

Which is how I used to feel. I thought I was hopeless. That I was just made to be fat.
I had "tried" to lose weight before but nothing changed. It was hopeless. Nothing was ever going to change my fate. Any progress that I was ever going to make was doomed to be erased the second I looked away.

I know it feels bleak down there but let me assure you that you can all make it. I'm not special. Far from it.

Take control of the life you're given anon. Power through. Rise above.
>>
>>36498495
Hate to piss on your bonfire but below average height, dopey 5.85/10 baby face, low effort shitty haircut, probably below average body aesthetics even after weight loss, very lack luster dress sense, facial hair not working.

You're on the right tracks and gratz on the weight loss I just dont want you deluded into thinking your exactly 'chad' or 'normie' status, probably better than 65% of /b/ all things considered.
>>
>>36502799

I'm very aware of my looks. I know I'm not chad tier but I'm definitely normie tier.

Still got a bit of stomach but that's going to change once I'm done with my finals. I'm also more muscular than most guys.

Been working on my style lately. I'm far better dressed than I was when I was 18 I can tell you that.

Appreciate the honesty though. Here's another recent picture I took. Thoughts?
>>
>>36502939
Yeah you look fine dude, at least above average. work out and you'll be goat cheese
>>
>>36503016

Thanks. Appreciate it.

May my gainz be plentiful this summer.
>>
>>36498495
I hope you will not get fat again next year
>>
>>36503016
>at least above average
You have to stop looking in the mirror if he's AT LEAST above average to you
>>
>>36503145

I got fat because I started college and got lazy. Ate my emotions and stopped going to the gym because I "didn't have the time". Or at least that's what I told myself.

If I was going to get fat it would've happened this winter but I'm used to college life now. I feel like I've reached a point where I'm never going back into that junky lifestyle.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.