[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate antifeminist women so fucking much. They think they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: crackychan.jpg (58KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
crackychan.jpg
58KB, 640x477px
I hate antifeminist women so fucking much. They think they're so much better than feminists, but they both do the same thing, mindlessly repeat things other people told them.

Both sides can't think for themselves, the only difference is what media they trust.
I mean, just look at twats like shoeonhead. She just parrots things we have heard so many times before, but she still gets praised because she's le antifeminist woman, so totally not like the other girls. Let's be honest, she's just a dumb, unoriginal cunt with a huge ego. If a man was doing what she's doing, nobody would give a fuck, just like nobody gives a fuck about minecraft letsplays. There's just way too many videos of that kind.

Women who want privilege (aka modern feminists) are better, because they (deep, deep down) understand that they're inferior, and they need help in order to even compete with men. They're in denial, sure, but they're at least closer to the truth.

Antifeminist women, on the other hand, actually think that they're equal to men, and genuinely believe that they don't need man's help. They actually think they're smart and interesting, but in fact, their entire life revolves around impressing men. They just want a man to pat their head and say "good girl, you're totally not like the other girls." When you meet them irl, most of them are "interested" in things like gaming and comics, but they never go past the entry level because, well, they are women. They claim that they're more rational than other women, as if that's some sort of an accomplishment. It's like living among Chinks and being proud that you have the biggest dick.

On a slightly related note, this is exactly why I didn't lose my virginity today.
>>
>>36498278
stop posting my waifu here please
>>
>>36498321
Your waifu is a generic slut.
>>
File: snacks.jpg (40KB, 209x308px) Image search: [Google]
snacks.jpg
40KB, 209x308px
>>36498278

STOP POSTING CRACKY But I totally agree with you 100 percent
>>
>>36498369
Stop talking shit about Cracky, you faggot, or I'm gonna rape the life out of you.
>>
File: 1487251335950.gif (911KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487251335950.gif
911KB, 500x281px
>>36498369
t-take that back you p-piece of shit
>>
>>36498278

>this is exactly why I didn't lost my virginity today

Elaborate.
>>
>>36498425
>>36498468

This is the superior waifu, friends.
>>
>>36498550
>start talking to a "fembot" on skype
>turns out that we both live in the same city and that we're both virgins
>so, we decide to meet and fuck
>but, since I'm a huge retard, I decide to take her out on a dinner first
>everything was fine at first, we were talking about music n stuff
>eventually, she starts talking about feminism
>literally 30 minutes of her talking about how much she hates women and how much she hates herself for being a woman
>try to convince her that even though she's a woman, she can still be a decent human being, and just do whatever she thinks is right
>she just keeps rambling and spouting /pol/ memes
>I get sick of it and tell her that self-hatred is pathetic
>she gets kinda mad and tells me that she doesn't feel like fucking anymore
>sends me an apology few hours later saying that she was nervous and that she's sorry
>ignore her message
>>
>>36498914

Oh god. That's so pathetic. But also... how do you know she isn't reading this thread right now?
>>
>>36498949
I don't really care. She already knows what I think about self hating dipshits.
>>
>>36499037

Ah. Well alright then.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.