[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answer me this, robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: yoga-pants.jpg (95KB, 522x653px) Image search: [Google]
yoga-pants.jpg
95KB, 522x653px
What's with men that are against yoga pants?
"Yoga Pants are no real pants", pls...
> Way, way more confy than jeans
> Easier to use (take off, take in, go to the bathroom)
> Goes with anything and suitable for almost all temperatures.
>>
>>36497867
Slutty and attention seeking.
>>
>>36497867
Basketball shorts are so much more comfortable. Cargo shorts too.
>>
they wear them for attention and to show off their ass

then they get mad when non-chads check our their ass

childish whore behavior
>>
>>36498193
women are trying to erase from our memory that sweat pants were women's comfort clothes. We need to get women to stop wearing this trash and wear sweat pants and cargo shorts
>>
I like girls in yoga pants but then again I'm a normal guy
>>
50% comfort 50% slutty. when you wear it everday or nearly, you can't deny it. Wear leggings all yku want but do NOT complain when men stare and creepshot you. It is the social contract.
>>
any guy that complains about yoga pants is just a degenerate that's probably secretly in the closet
>>
>Dumb arguments that roasties use to justify their slutty clothing choices
All of those reasons do not negate the fact that they're wearing them to show off their asses. It's fine if they're wearing them to work out or actually do yoga in them, but they wear them all the time as a form of slut fashion.
>>
>>36498542
>oh shit, people don't like my slutty clothing choices...better accuse them of being faggots instead of just wearing immodest clothing!
Roastie, pls.
>>
File: thatmakessense.jpg (83KB, 557x472px) Image search: [Google]
thatmakessense.jpg
83KB, 557x472px
>No woman is ever asking for it!
>Proceeds to ask for it by wearing spandex in public 24/7.
Hmmm.
>>
>Wearing sporting clothes during non-sporting activities

Fucking disgusting. Imagine if you saw some faggot walking around wearing American football gear (shoulder pads, helmet, et cetera) in the shopping mall.
>>
>>36498806
B...b...but anon, it's comfortable! You are just a closet homosexual who doesn't want to wear football gear all the time in public!
>>
File: IMG_0214.jpg (38KB, 413x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.jpg
38KB, 413x393px
>>36497867
Yoga pants are trashy, quite low class. Go to any Walmart a see how many trailer park land whales are wearing those things. Often it's women who have no business wearing them that do so the most.

They just look stupid, it looks like you're not wearing pants. The only guys who like yoga pants are horny Chads and 14 year olds.
>>
File: 1478420989062.png (137KB, 268x291px) Image search: [Google]
1478420989062.png
137KB, 268x291px
leggings are just fucking long underwear I wear almost the same shit under my snow pants when I go snowboarding.
WEAR A FUCKING SKIRT OR SOMETHING WITH IT YOU SLUTS EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT YOUR ASS WE CANT HELP IT
fucking degenerate creating sluts ruining a patrician society.

to be clear the clothing itself doesnt bother me, but its fucking underwear, not pants, and anyone who disagrees is a roastie or a dumbass
>>
File: microaggressions.png (788KB, 704x754px) Image search: [Google]
microaggressions.png
788KB, 704x754px
>>36498806
"Football gear is not a real outfit", pls...
>Functional, can now hipcheck my way through crowds
>Musky smell from exercise encourages endorphin production
>Already wearing cleats so I have more traction picking pennies out of the fountain
>>
>>36498863
>like yoga pants
>not 14
Must be a Chad!!!! Bye faggots!!!
>>
>>36498246
This.

Ghfdhhgvrtyhhu
>>
I wouldn't marry a woman who wears them. Would pump and dump though.
>>
>>36498883
no one cares what you like lezzie
>>
>>36498908
Your mom cares what I like
her mouth on my dick lmao[\spoiler]
>>
>>36497867
Why not wear sweatpants? Less dirt on your bum when you sit in public.
>>
It would be nice if that one guy who used to always post in these threads was still around.

>OH anon! Stop staring at my butt! I wear these for comfort....OH HEY CHAD! HOW'S IT GOING? LIKE MY BUTT?
>>
>>36497867
>Easier to use (take off, take in, go to the bathroom)

>Take in
Is this a normal turn of phrase, because no-one else's mentioning this.
>>
I wear tight yoga pants sometimes just to make everyone uncomfortable. Feels really good squeezing up against your bulge.
>>
File: pug.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
pug.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>36497867
Nothing against them, they're just not for all women, especially if their butts look like giant blobs of uncooked pizza dough. The rest are usually attention-seeking whores. If my wife wore them and I could caress them at home, then I wouldn't ban her from wearing them.
>>
>>36497867
I don't really care about women wearing tight/revealing clothing, but yoga pants just look cheap to me. They don't go with everything, they go with everything that looks slobbish.
>>
>>36498878
That pic can't be fucking real
>>
>>36497867
>What's with men that are against yoga pants?

Virtue signalling. Just like men that are against makeup.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.