[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1492410666304.gif (725KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492410666304.gif
725KB, 500x450px
What made you go hollow?
What made you being this way?

>Bad growing up period full of bullying,mainly from brother.Parents are hard working and are half of the year abroad.Maybe it's all "bad spiral of things,my avoidant personality and alcohol problem" but...It's so much to it.Last year has been painfull.Lost lots of friends,now have only my cat and games.Shut-in on myself.I don't talk to anyone past my parents.

>Remember,gf is only a burden.They don't understand feelings and thoughts.Not even gut ones.Hard feelings and everything that's in your head is taboo to them.

>I went hollow, robot.I stopped trying to be normal months ago.Now I just wait for some miracle.I am rotting and forgetting that I somewhat lived.

>Let the abyss swallow me whole.Please
>>
>>36496568
Nice!
Now that you've fallen into the pit of emotionless despair now you can go out and do literally anything without the fear of failiure because you already want to fucking dis
>>
File: 16034650713.png (53KB, 456x297px) Image search: [Google]
16034650713.png
53KB, 456x297px
>>36496568
>mom smoked and drank while she was pregnant with me
>dad wanted to abort me and left after I was born
>he also cheated
>grew up with several step dads and my siblings
>settled in a shithole town in the middle of nowhere where there is nothing to do
>mom was alsways drunk and so were my siblings once they were teenagers
>whenever they were drunk they would usually fight and beat the shit out of eatother
>bullied and left out of every social group
>have aspergers and ADD so schoool work or social relations got nowhere even though I had dreams
>never got any help as a kid because I was so scared and vurnable
>now that I'm over 18 I'm suddenly suppose to be able to live like a resposible and functioning man
>I've tried seeking help but the damage is already done, I'm all fucked up

I'm just gonna stay neet in my room, play games and fap until I can't do it anymore and then I might just off myself
>>
File: rfsY2C.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
rfsY2C.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>36496568
I wish I had answers for you.
I used to be happy, but I was in a failing relationship and school and a shitty job stole all my time. I dropped out and now im here. I wish I had some existential conclusions. Best I can muster is that there was never any reason to live so why be so bothered by it now? I still don't want to live unhappy. Right now I'm missing being 17.
I'm trying to find ideas that let me go on or live with my life.
We can't change how we're built. Is all we own our effort? If you always give it your all, like a gun to your head or chasing someone who wronged you, does that effort mean you'll regret less?
I don't know
Best of luck out there
>>
>>36496631
One day you might think the same. Depression is wanting to be there. You dont want to go skydiving or anything of that sort. Why go out and live if you see no happiness out there?

>>36496915
Despite this I do hope you find something. However it isn't my decision to make, and I can only hope you don't regret your choices
>>
File: 1484335439111.jpg (43KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1484335439111.jpg
43KB, 604x397px
>quit school, couldnt handle the people
>looking for a future
>not good enough for anything
>cooks are always needed
>fuck it rather be anything than nothing
>its too hard for me
>faint 3 times like a bitch
>get fired
>lose all motivation and hope
>neet since then
i had a good upbringing
i have no mental illnes
i probably had opportunities for way more in my life
i fucked it all up
>>
>>36497594
Hope you find something else. Cooking sucks dick
>>
>>36496568

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESBXOOMi7SE

" Standing... on the edge,
of... the underworld,
looking at the abyss...

And i'm hoping...
for some miracle...
to...break out,
to escape from all this..."
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.