[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck...we got blown the fuck out for once bros..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: ape.jpg (64KB, 398x372px) Image search: [Google]
ape.jpg
64KB, 398x372px
Fuck...we got blown the fuck out for once bros..
>>
damn.. brought a tear to my eye
>>
But he didn't say girls had to like being raped, just that it shouldn't be illegal. So that girls speech doesn't make sense.
>>
He should have raped her after that.
>>
I love reading the roleplay stories tumblristas come up with because the shit on 4chan can get pretty ridiculous, but you get called out on it right away.
This shit gets shared 500,000 times and everybody eats it up, despite being straight from the fantasy diaries of a 12 year old
>>
Holy....I want more...
oregano post famarini
>>
File: womenpretendingtosolder.jpg (64KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
womenpretendingtosolder.jpg
64KB, 960x578px
and then she got up on the desk and twerked for Trayvon and all the fit attractive real men took her out for unicorn lattes
The End (?)
>>
>>36495090
And then she was arrested for assault.
>>
>>36495090
Call it a hunch but I think this story may be made-up.
>>
>>36495090
That girl? Albert Einstein.
>>
>>36495090
can somebody explain to me how getting hit by some retard has anything to do with acting tough, and how is it acting tough to question the reasoning behind rape being illegal when women clearly want to be raped?
>>
>>36495276
Dude dude you're missing the point he's sexist and a TINY GIRL blew him the FUCK out and everyone clapped and my dad told me he loved me. Dude I was there it was EPIC!
>>
I love tumblr's made up shit because they always go "and everyone got up and slow clapped" every single time
It reads like a child's story, there's some innocence behind it that i find endearing
>>
>>36495090

That's all fine but
>slow clap
it didn't happen.
>>
File: 1289941662793.jpg (7KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1289941662793.jpg
7KB, 126x126px
>>36495302
> and my dad told me he loved me
>>
File: women are narcissistic.jpg (40KB, 639x351px) Image search: [Google]
women are narcissistic.jpg
40KB, 639x351px
>>36495302
GRRRRRL POWER
WE SHALL OVERCOME
STICK IT TO THE PRIVILEGED MENBABBYS
>>
File: MIKE1.png (153KB, 308x294px) Image search: [Google]
MIKE1.png
153KB, 308x294px
>The class shorty will never beat the shit out of you then rape you
why even livf?
>>
>>36495276
Her actions are just a pathetic chimpout, the true meaning behind it all is that she pretty much replied to his statement with a "ONLY IF YOU ARE CHAD"
>>
>>36495336
>free to start new families with half their income immediately removed and inserted into the ex wife's shoe budget
>>
>>36495090

And that girl's name?
Albert Einstein.
>>
>>36495180
AND
THEN
EVERYONE
STOOD
UP
AND
CLAPPED
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.