[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

king of /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bloodbowl.png (2MB, 1600x1268px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbowl.png
2MB, 1600x1268px
OK listen up faggots you can choose one (1) weapon.
(no anon you cannot bring your own weapon from home)

Field of battle is a standard US football field, 120 yards long, 53 1/3 yards wide surrounded by chain link fencing.

No rules.

Whoever's left standing after 90 minutes is king.

Go.
>>
Can I bring my own weapon from home?
>>
>>36493649
Oh wow look theres two ranged weapons and multiple melee weapons.

If you take the bow and point it at anybody getting close until they all fuck off and kill eachother you win by default.
>>
>>36493649
i'll take the dildo and rape myself with it
>>
>>36493649
I would take the dildo. Even if I lose I'm gonna shove that shit up someones ass before I die.
>>
I'd take one of the knives and slit all your throats and just back stab every other guy like a dick
>>
>>36493649
>take tazer
>as soon as the battle begins I run away and climb the fence
>now I got a cool new tazer

Only a fool would want to be king of this cesspool.
>>
File: IMG_1175.png (13KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.png
13KB, 640x606px
>>36493649
>take riot gear
>stand in corner

Crown me
>>
I stand there and fucking take that pain. I'm not a king, or a queen, im a naughty little stable boy that needs to be branded.
>>
File: 1491490401771.png (830KB, 549x936px) Image search: [Google]
1491490401771.png
830KB, 549x936px
>>36493649
>take riot shield and helmet
everyone else will be discouraged from attacking me since i can block all of these weapons so i can just wait it out and finish the last person, super exhausted from fighting the others since noone will even attempt to try and breach my defense since they'd just get backstabbed otherwise
>>
>>36493953
>>36494085
Definitely riot gear. You can block any of that other shit. I bet you could fuck somebody up with it too. The helmet is icing on the cake.
>>
Can I take somebody's weapon when they die and dual wield riot shield and weapon?
>>
>Pic the taser
>Pretend to be dead
>zzzzap
>now I've got the riot shield
>zzzap
>now I've got a mele weapon
>>
>>36493649
I choose a chlorine gas bomb, fuck everyone.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.