[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arent women the number one voices against bullying, equality,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Arent women the number one voices against bullying, equality, being nice to each other? Why then do they turn around and act like this?
>>
Women are hypocritical.

Majority of women are whores, bullies, and just straight up cunts. But they'll do everything they can to deny/hide it.
>>
>>36493435
>Arent women the number one voices against bullying, equality, being nice to each other
this is just a meme they tell you, women are the biggest cunts of all and have no empathy.
>>
>>36493435
Where is this origoligonally from?
>>
>>36493435
They like to act like social justice warriors in public to promote their own social image, but never like to act on their beliefs in their personal lives.
>>
>>36493715

Jonah Hill interview.
>>
It's wrong when it's done to them.

As soon as they acquire a position of power they will do the same thing to other women, particularly if they can concoct a grievance against them.

They are incapable to noticing or admitting the hypocrisy.
Women are ruled by emotion not logic, do not hold them accountable to principle.
>>
File: t3_66rxax.jpg (168KB, 1075x883px) Image search: [Google]
t3_66rxax.jpg
168KB, 1075x883px
>>36493435
>one woman is every woman and knows every other woman on the planet

you fucking narrow minded hate filled virgins are pathetic

intersectionally, every fucking person on the planet is different, crossing a wide range of categories, the sum being there are more overlaps than separations grow the fuck up or leave the human race
>>
>>36493774
angry normie kek
>>
File: NAWALTbutgenerallytho.jpg (722KB, 1193x1642px) Image search: [Google]
NAWALTbutgenerallytho.jpg
722KB, 1193x1642px
>>36493774
>naxalt bait
I'll post a stupid picture anyway
>>
>>36493819
no true scotsman, false dichotomy

I'm more of a robot than you, even if you would live four times as long as me you would not surpass my robotness

fuck off back to stormfront or where you hate filled twats ooze from nowadays
>>
>>36493879
>naxalt
intersectionality isnt naxalt pencil dick
>>
>>36493895
Fuck off back to tumblrrite or reddit.
>>
>>36493924
>fake words from sociology/toxic masculinity course at state u
>pencil dick
wew that's a toastie roastie
>>
>>36493435
Women are neither good nor evil. They do what is best in any situation. if that means being vicious, unrighteous, unfair or whatever have you, they will be just that.
>>
>>36493879
And you post a meme picture. Good job anon.
>>
>>36494012
Not like men who are true angels uncapable of being evil or false, wink wink, nudge nudge.
>>
>>36493895
>shitty black and white tumblr gif of disgusting worn out flapping fucking excuses for humans
>feeling of superiority from use of logical fallacies that anyone on the fucking planet with more than one minute of free time can learn about
>immediately start forcing their viewpoint and that they're right because "hurr durr muh reasons"
>anyone who doesn't agree with them is automatically a white supremacist degenerate

get off my board you fucking disgusting normie holy shit you are as much of a robot as any fucking generic dudebro get off my fucking board
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.