[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being "that" friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15

File: 5wqbXrso1r0zfir.jpg (39KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
5wqbXrso1r0zfir.jpg
39KB, 500x393px
>everyone in the group starts talking about a roadtrip they planned and you're not included and haven't heard anything about it
>>
>>36492138
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

If I had a group of friends, I'd love for something like OP to happen so I can kill myself with the chat still on the screen.
>>
File: 1492058711395.jpg (240KB, 714x1040px)
1492058711395.jpg
240KB, 714x1040px
>they went out for drinks for special occasion
>they went out to movies for special occasion
>they didn't invite me
>>
Those aren't your friends, find people that wanna be your friend.
>>
>>36492138
Why didn't you say anything, anon? We just thought you didn't like to go out, you know? Being a computer nerd and all, haha! ... You're asking if you can come with us? Anon, we already booked the hotel and the car is full. Yeah, we are just four persons, but we need that space for luggage. No need to act so satly, anon, how about next time you ask us in time? Jesus Christ, that's why we don't want to hang out with you.
>>
>They don't invite me
>Haha Anon where are you??? We're all here waiting for you

Can someone tell me what they fucking mean by this?

My opinion is they suck at organisation or at least one of them doesn't actually want me there.

Its either the one I teased for taking up the Jew ball grabbing martial art or the one I teased for going in to debt to have a Masters in international relations.
>>
>>36492365
They're just soothing their own conscience by pretending there was some lapse in communication when they invited people.
>>
>>36492138
literally every friend group ive been in has been like this to me
>>
I know this way too well. I'm always that new guy who is friendly. I'm never their friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 403x392px
>>36492138
>What are you talking about guys?
>"Oh, don't worry about it anon"
>>
File: 1368430350304.jpg (47KB, 427x294px) Image search: [Google]
1368430350304.jpg
47KB, 427x294px
>Have group of friends I've known my whole life (since 5ish years old)
>They slowly turn into complete fucking faggots over the years and talk about nothing, literally nothing other than girls and gym
>I also turned into "that friend" who they only kept around to make fun of and never invited to any of the things they do
>Tell them what pricks they turned into and asked what the fuck their problem was with me
>They just laugh at me, never speak to me again
15 fucking years I knew them and they just dropped me like a rock.
>>
File: IMG_2021.jpg (20KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.jpg
20KB, 255x254px
>having friends
You deserve it. If you are dumb enough to believe that people actually care about you then you deserve a wake-up call. "Friends" don't mean anything; people are selfish and only look out for their own interests. Once you bore them/stop providing them with something that they benefit from, they will abandon you
>>
>>36492524

You described it with perfection. I just cant do that extra step that makes people connect and become friends
>>
>>36492138
Those are not friends, leave them, fake people are not worth your time.
>>
>>36492138
That means you're the "backup friend"
>>
File: drifter.jpg (128KB, 1011x1049px) Image search: [Google]
drifter.jpg
128KB, 1011x1049px
Anyone else able to relate? I feel like having one group of people you know is a recipe for pissing someone off and ending up completely isolated.
>group drifter
>used to have group of own
>splintered long ago
>now I just travel between groups
>always an outsider
>get invited to things
>end up going and having a good time
>don't have problems with people
>so I'm not involved in group politics
feels good and bad at the same time.
>>
File: 1489737499846.png (14KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1489737499846.png
14KB, 260x194px
>friends invite me to social events
>almost always turn them down
>when I go I feel out of place and uncomfortable
>leave after a few hours or get too drunk to remember anything
>always start shit when I'm drunk
>friends no longer invite me
hmm. I wonder what is the reason behind this
>>
>tfw can make friends but only with other lonely people
>don't even bother because, what's the fucking point in that?
>tfw cannot make friends with popular people
>>
>>36492673
I'm not a prairie dog or a wolf, so no.
>>
>>36492673

Been there, done that. Eventually everyone will leave you behind.
>>
File: pepe star.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepe star.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>be me in highschool
>be overall chill and cool guy
>class tolerates me pretty well, hang out with them during breaks/lunch period, even make jokes and trade bantz with some of them
>they never asked me to do anything with them or invited me to any events outside of school regardless
>generally didn't give a fuck about me and would completely forget about me once the bell rang
>haven't seen/talked to them in years

I don't understand...
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>friends call me handsome
>they never fuck me
>>
File: 4L_6pe5XHT9.jpg (47KB, 636x651px) Image search: [Google]
4L_6pe5XHT9.jpg
47KB, 636x651px
>>36492174
Happened to me last night. Saw it on their social media. I didn't want to say anything to make things uncomfortable but I cried myself to sleep last night after I saw them all having fun without me. One of them is someone I thought was actually my best friend. I guess not.
>>
>>36492560
Too true, friend. No matter how nice, kind, moral, etc that defines you as a good person with integrity, there will always be an alternative that is just like you, only better-looking.
>>
File: 4L_6q4PCvSH.jpg (17KB, 360x396px) Image search: [Google]
4L_6q4PCvSH.jpg
17KB, 360x396px
>>36492830
It's like this for me at work too. We're laughing and shooting the shit during our breaks. Feel like I really finally connect to these people for the first time. See them all having fun on snapchat posting pics and videos from parties they're all at together. Nobody told me about it or invited me. This is how school shooters are made.

Told myself if I was ever at a point where I could coordinate a party, I'd invite all of them and if they couldn't make it I at least had the clear conscience that I made the attempt and invited them. They don't even bother to invite me and I'm thinking it's because they wouldn't like drunk me or they just don't actually like me as a person and pretend to like me at work.

I don't like this feel, guys. I just want to feel included like I would for others.
>>
>>36492560
Why isn't this true for us? I wouldn't abandon someone I've believed to have created a connection with.

Is it because I'm not normie?
>>
File: the cats pjs.png (55KB, 188x177px) Image search: [Google]
the cats pjs.png
55KB, 188x177px
>>36492138
I know this feel all to well
Usually when they start doing something like this I just back down and accept the fact that nobody truely wants to hang out with or talk to me. It's gotten to the point to where when they actually do invite me I decline since I know they are only doing it out of pity and I want to spear them the pain of having me at their group event
>>
>>36493152
>This is how school shooters are made.

Agreed. But people will never learn or change their behavior. The only option for us is suicide.
>>
>>36493047
What a faggot. Glad i didnt invite you
>>
>>36493205
I thought about it a lot in high school. Offing myself I mean.

I'd want to get revenge on the chads and stacys that bullied me first though.
>>
File: 1486585938276.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1486585938276.png
361KB, 858x725px
>ask friends if they wanna do something this weekend
>they both say they have to work so they can't
>I go to a party alone
>they're both there
>>
>>36493269
Give one name from the group of friends

original
>>
>>36493278
That would only give them ammunition and proof needed to avoid people like you in the future. See Columbine.

If Dylan and Eric had just suicided during a school assembly, things would have been different.
>>
>meet new group of friends
>they invite me out one weekend
>want to go but can't because busy
>never invited to anything ever again

Why does this happen?
>>
>>36492138

> tfw you don't like them that much either.

This is why I hate normie advice about "just put yourself out there and bee yourself!"

Forcing yourself to hang around people who demonstrably don't want you around and you just feel uncomfortable and awkward around anyway is NOT a recipe for social success.

Also:

> tfw when make one cool friend
> tfw all of their other friends are unsufferable normies who treat you like crap
>>
>>36493313
They think you're lying and don't want to hang out with them. How would you feel if you invited someone and they said they were busy. But you didn't know if they were actually busy or not.
>>
>>36493347

I would try more than once before thinking that they're trying to avoid me.
>>
>>36493310
They probably thought it would help the other bullied kids make friends albeit fake friends trying to avoid another school shooting, but friends nonetheless.

There's always suicide awareness right after someone kills themselves. There's never any real support in school from all of this beforehand to prevent the suicide in the first place.
>>
File: LIES.png (48KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
LIES.png
48KB, 300x171px
>"Haha you're pretty funny anon, i'm gonna text with you from now on"
>never texts me
>>
Had this problem in high school occasionally, easiest way to get around it is isolate a one or two to hang out away from the others. Most people like talking shit on other people for whatever reason so i can almost guarantee that each one is annoyed by the other in some way shape or form. Not that i suggest shit talking, but most people are usually different isolated vs in group.
>>
>>36493392
People are getting smarter with their bullying tactics.

Can't go up to a kid and say, "You're worthless and you need to kill yourself." That places the blame squarely on you.

So if you want someone to kill themselves, you need to adapt modern psychological warfare: Go up to a bullied kid, fake niceness, give them your number and promise that you'll always be there to talk to them. And then...just never respond to their messages except to say, "Oh crap, my bad, dude! I was just SOOO BUSY hahaa, but seriously, what's on your mind, bro? Talk to me."

And as soon as they reply, ignore them for a few more days and rinse/repeat the "sorry, was busy, wanna talk?" + ignore steps until the person feels so shitty and alone that they kill themselves.

Remember, it's not YOUR fault for ignoring them. It's THEIR fault for having mental issues.

And that's why I need to kill myself. I need to kill myself. I need to need to need to need to need to kill myself. Kill myself.
>>
>>36493458
They're learning from this girl's mistake:

https://www.bizarrepedia.com/charged-with-suicide/
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.