[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Hate Thread #Make Men Great again Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1476958134043.jpg (407KB, 729x1439px) Image search: [Google]
1476958134043.jpg
407KB, 729x1439px
Women are cruel, manipulative, sociopathic, emotionally unstable creatures, everything opposite of what society has brainwashed you to belive, like for example that they are somehow more gentle, emotional, sensible, better at raising children...etc.
This is cruel joke that was brainwashed by (((jew))) media to shift power from smart reasonable, hardworking people to dumb unstable sluts.

Guy is west, we are fighting hard battle today with "liberated" women who feel no remorse for destroying guys lives, cheating, stealing, punching or anything else for that matter, they became selfish to point where you are not even human to them you are just disposable.

So rules in this day and age apply to NEVER EVER get MARRIED, law is against you, also society and cuck judges are against you, everyone believes more women when she talks then they will ever believe you.

Dont pay women for any kind of date, do not help women when you see her injured, dont hold door for women.
We need to
#MAKE MEN GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: 1485933593321.png (255KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485933593321.png
255KB, 400x400px
>>36490334
Anon this is not news, Chad's have realized this long ago and that is why they only do pump and dump

They leave the kids to be raised by some sad orbiter that the dumped girl will settle for because she lacks the ability to provide a proper life for her children due to her own laziness and lack of drive

Just get something women want (work out to get a hot body or get a career that makes you wealthy) dangle that shit in front of them making them think there is future with you and then just use them and move on

That's what women are doing to orbiters / anyone below 9/10, play or be played your choice in modern society

>"but anon there are nice girls out there too"
Someone already got to them at early age (14-17) and either turned them into bitches or had a long term relationship with them that ended in marriage

When you're looking at the ages of 25+ on women you see the college sluts and desperate fatties are the only ones left, everything else is already taken or not into men

So if you missed your teenage sweet heart years you pretty much missed your chance with a woman that isn't ruined by others

>Dont pay women for any kind of date, do not help women when you see her injured, dont hold door for women
We aren't living in the 70's why would you do these things apart from helping someone who is injured out of common courtesy?

TDLR; Get something women want, make it seem like it is within their reach, never let them reach it, have fun until you reach the grave
They play the same game, play or be played
>>
Bump

Original it was the only thing
>>
File: 1456179325335.jpg (288KB, 1011x769px) Image search: [Google]
1456179325335.jpg
288KB, 1011x769px
>>36490649
>Get something women want, make it seem like it is within their reach, never let them reach it, have fun until you reach the grave
>They play the same game, play or be played
This is a horrible thing to do. Don't become a horrible person to fuck a slut. Have self respect. If you can't find a good girl then pump and dump the sluts. Even being in a relationship is expensive.
>>
>>36490334
This seems like a totally balanced, nuanced world view that is not propped up by confirmation bias in any way!
>>
>>36490334
Resource diverter is definitely being used the next time I'm in one of my weekly feminist arguments.
>>
>>36491371
You're fairly early to the thread, Roastie
>>
>>36490334
My gf (32) works and I (28) didn't work from July 2016 til February 2017. Am I the resource diverter?

I've been doing contract work over the last 2 months but that's about to end.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.