[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tomorrow I'll change

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 8e6.jpg (191KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
8e6.jpg
191KB, 624x480px
>tomorrow I'll change
>>
>>36490273
Spoiler alert: you won't
>>
>>36490273
i'm not saying like that because i know i will not change
>>
>>36490273
>tomorrow
that's why you'll never make it
if you were serious you'd do it now
>>
>>36490273
I told myself that all the time, thank god for a loving family who literally kicked me out the house with some money and said son we're here for you if you need anything but you can't be like that all the time. pack your shit and find your own way in this world. grew up real fuckin fast after that. pretty normie now. I wish more parents would do that.
>>
>>36490273
>>36490364
How does one actually change? It seems very hard to me to find motivation to incorporate the changes on my own. I've found I require some external motivator.

For example, I don't like getting up early and used to sleep in until 2 in the afternoon. Now I have a job that forces me to get up early. I am lazy in most aspects of my life except work because I'm afraid not necessarily of losing the income with my job but of disappointing the people around me. I'm very much driven by what others think of me.

When it comes to myself, I don't put myself through near the amount of struggle I do for these things with external pressure. This is bad. If I could motivate myself to do things to better myself with the same vigor that I seek external approval I would probably be leagues happier. I will work a 12 hour day so that you can get your stupid report that you forgot to ask me about to the execs on time but I won't dedicate 12 hours to bettering myself on the weekend. Instead you give me free time I'll end up sleeping, playing vidya, or drinking beer.

Does anyone relate to this? How do you work around this problem?
>>
>>36490518
Yeah, you've described very lucidly the problem that happened to me when I was younger. I think you really need to dig deep into yourself to find an inner motivation, and until then, keep your external motivation going so you don't get depressed and live a pointless daily existence.
>>
I didn't change until I got my dwi's. I made the changes on my own and it led me to the path of 4chan and being a shut in. Only leaving my house for work and food
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 675x559px
>>36490537
I feel like I've been coasting like this since high school. I'm 23 now and it's like I've just been going through the motions. What was your inner motivation? I feel like I live a pointless daily existence already. I have felt this way for as long as I can remember no matter what I do. It just doesn't seem like there is a way out. I escape either in my work or into numbing my mind with media.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.