[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /CantStopEating/ Here? I can't help it, I try but no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: McDOnalds.jpg (174KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
McDOnalds.jpg
174KB, 678x381px
Who /CantStopEating/ Here?

I can't help it, I try but no matter what I do I end up going back to fucking McDonald's every day.

I make $2,000 a month and at least $1,600 of that goes to fast food.

For fuck sake, I'm going to be homeless soon because I can't stop eating. How do you overcome it /r9k/?
>>
I realised the urge to eat is just a thought and I dont have to act on it. Then I go do something else.
>>
>>36490217
You stop being a fat fuck, buy quality frozen meat, vegetables, rice and fish, cook at home like a normal human being.

And drink only water.
>>
>>36490217
what do you weigh, family?
>>
>>36490217
If you are homeless, you don't have to spend money on shelter and utilities = more money for fast food my dude, let the good times roll
>>
Start smoking, reduces appetite
>>
I have extreme binge eating disorder. Probably brought on by extreme social anxiety, agoraphobia, panic disorder etc. Food is the only escape from negative thoughts or boredom.

I will legit consume 2k calorie meal, and 30 minutes later eat another 3k+ calories with ease. Then I'll sleep all afternoon and eat another 5k calories at night.

I cannot stop eating like a fucking wild animal.

Doesn't even matter if I eat healthy foods, because of the sheer amount that I consume.

My depression is so bad that every waking minute I am thinking of how to kill myself, or eating. That's it.

Going to see my psychiatrist again soon, if nothing helps I will try DNP/Clenbuterol (extremely dangerous), and if not I'll kill myself.

Typing this out, and I'm about to eat around 4k calories of fucking tacos :(
>>
>>36490217
Learn to cook from scratch and also eat more fruit like apples. They're very good for you and your tract needs the fiber. Plus they make you feel full while being very low in calories.
>>
>>36490217
Gastric band surgery is probably the only thing that's going to help you. I would talk to a doctor and see what they recommend.
>>
>>36490417
Do you feel nothing after such huge meals? Even though I get stomach ache and feel sick, somehow it feels comfy and safe being so full.
>>
>>36490558

If I eat a really huge meal, then I obviously feel bloated and usually uncomfortable. I'll just lay down and watch TV/Movies. But the desire to continue to eat outweighs the discomfort.

If I feel extremely uncomfortable, I'll end up sleeping and by the time I wake I can eat again.
>>
File: 1491833763836.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491833763836.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>36490347
Remember cause less years lived = Less food eaten.
>>
I know that feel, OP. What saved me from food addiction was my 12-step program. Just like AA, but food instead of booze.

Google Overeaters Anonymous or Food Addicts Anonymous. Saved my life (and my knee joints)
>>
>>36490417
Anon , while you might find comfy to eat you need to realize that shit food contributes to your depression.

Shit food =lack of energy=depression
>>
>>36490737

Yes true, but shitty food = relief from constant fear/paranoia.

It's not like I choose to self-medicate using food... it's like a compulsion I cannot break. Almost OCD.

On days I try to eat 2000 calories or less, I can't get out of bed the depression is so severe. It's fucked.
>>
wow you can type up any bullshit story and people will respond to it on here like no tomorrow and shit.

pathetic.
>>
I've gained a shit ton of weight the last few months. Food is seriously good for depression.
>>
Honey, go to >>>/adv/ and ask them. There is a possibility >>>/fit/ can help.. you could have a) parasite. B) emotional eating disorder. Idk
>>
>>36490217
Just see a doctor fampai. You need help.
>>
>>36490761
Why don't you try to eat the same amount of food but in a healty way?

You could check out some fruit cakes or Shit like that , or every time that you feel hungry just eat as much apples as necessary.
>>
>>36490333
Trips of truth. I actually live like this, I sleep in my car in the garage near my job, I'd say at this point I'm spending about $1600 each month on take out, restaurants and liquor. It's not a bad life anon, none of us were destined for family or friends we might as well enjoy good food.
>>
File: 1492333236085.jpg (196KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1492333236085.jpg
196KB, 640x619px
>>36490217
>get job where i get out of work at 10:30pm every night
>no longer have time to grocery shop or have the will to cook dinner cause it's 11pm when i get home and don't want to be doing shit in kitchen while mom is trying to sleep
>have a mcdonald's on the way home from work
>end up asking mom to stop at least once a week, usually more
>work last night
>finally go to myself "i'm buying shit to make tacos tonight" since i'm off next 3 days
>mom texts me "i'm hungry"
>tell her i was going to defrost the meat in the freezer and make tacos
>she doesn't reply
>ask if she wants mcdonald's
>instantly replies
>just fucking hate myself cause i really don't want to get fast food
>end up getting Arby's anyway

she says mcdonald's is nasty but now she's fucking addicted to it. i knew i should've been fucking careful. she smokes a lot and constantly buys lottery tickets so she has a very addictive personality.
>>
File: 1489146123223.png (10KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1489146123223.png
10KB, 604x608px
>1600 a month on fast food
I really have no clue how this is even possible dude, I eat fast food 2-3 times a day, every day, and only drop about 400-500 a month? Also live in a pretty popular and expensive city, are you literally eating 10+ fast food meals a day?
>>
>>36490848

No matter what I eat, it's dangerous.

Like if I eat say 5k calories a day of McDonalds. Obviously that's worse than 5k calories of Apples. But it's still 5k calories of food. It's still unhealthy.

The problem is that I abuse food of any kind (healthy or not) to help with anxiety, depression, etc. But you can't do that. It's the same as abusing drugs.

Problem is that not many Psychiatrists have much training or knowledge in the field. And it's not like my doctor will prescribe me something hardcore like Clenbuterol just for weight loss.

Basically I am a food addict, but the underlying cause of the addiction is other mental health problems. It's like the ultimate catch 22. Anxiety/Depression = overeating > Overeating = anxiety/depression.

I've tried abusing alcohol, diet pills, cigarettes... all to stop eating, and yet none of those methods killed my addiction. Giving up smoking (pack a day for 5 years) was easier than not eating fucking cheeseburgers.
>>
>>36490967
he probably gets large meals every time
that drink and fry kills you
just get dem value boigas
>>
Lift weights and then the overeating won't be as bad of a thing. There's no shortcut to getting over this problem, you have to correct your habits and get used to a better one over time.
>>
>>36490217
Try to stop being a weak willed pathetic land whale. Fuck off with your first world problems.
>>
>>36490997
I'm not mr. value menu in the drive thru either, I spend 10-15 bucks a trip easy, and the most expensive month I've ever had was maybe 800 bucks, 1600 is absurd.
>>
>>36490217
Just make it a habit to hit the grocery store once a week to buy real food and make easy meals. You'll probably spend less money and get more food, plus it's healthier for your fatass
>>
>>36490217
>1600 goes to the cheapest food on the planet
How about no
>>
>>36490972
Anon , you should try practicing Yoga and meditation. it does wonders when it comes to depression and anxiety
>>
>>36490217
if you don't have the relatively small amount of discipline and willpower required to not stuff your face with fast food and alcohol, try easing into it with some lifehax

Really strong black coffee helps kill your appetite. So do cigarettes, but you're trading off one form of damage for another. Keep filling foods around like bananas and avocados and force yourself to eat them first, before you go get fast food or order pizza or take out. Learn to cook one healthy meal (I recommend chicken soup) and start with that, I have a 10L pot with chicken soup in the fridge literally 95% of the time...spend 3 hours on the weekend making it and have food (1 meal a day) for the whole week.
>>
I'm a binge eater too. I did some research on certain medications that may help, and i learned that naltrexone (an anti-addiction med) can help with urges and cravings. Talk to a psychiatrist asap to get on it; it has helped me so far. I still overeat but it isn't nearly as bad. I'm taking the lower dose and i am trying to get it increased to see if it helps more. There are very few side effects and it is safe to take long term. There are several other meds (topamax and zonegran: anti-epileptics; i want to try one of these as well) and supposedly some alzhiemers meds can help too
>>
mind over matter OP

you aren't as hungry as your body wants you to believe
>>
>>36490217
I'm the same thing but with weed fucking kill me
>>
>$1,600 out of $2,000 a month one fast food

So you weigh six hundred pounds and live with your parents
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.