[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prostitution in the US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: backpage-adult-332x267.jpg (18KB, 332x267px) Image search: [Google]
backpage-adult-332x267.jpg
18KB, 332x267px
Any other US based anons see prostitutes? Does anyone else struggle with the morality of this? I've been fucking 1-2 hookers a month since January 2016 (I'm 25 fwiw). At this point I'm kinda addicted and spend more money than I'd like, have tried to stop but am seemingly unable to. That's another story though.
I have no problem with prostitution as an industry (should be legal and regulated IMO), but I've read a few articles on human trafficking lately that have made me wonder if I'm supporting it.
There are a lot of Asian (I think Chinese) prostitutes in my area and they typically speak only a little English. It seems more likely that these girls are being exploited by someone back home and possibly have ties to organized crime.
>>
>>36489875
Recently I've been trying to avoid these girls and find ones that seem independent, can speak English etc. I figure it's less likely that they're being exploited. But to be honest there's one Asian provider that provides the best service and hottest girls for around the same price, so it's hard for me not to go to them from a value proposition. And the girls are always affectionate and friendly, though I know that doesn't really mean anything. If I had to guess I'd bet that they are flown in under a tourist visa, make good money for a few months, and then fly back to SE Asia. The thing that bothers me is that I don't know if they're doing it consensually or being forced.
Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone else had thoughts on this, it bothers me a bit and it's not like I can speak to people IRL about it.
>>
There's a part of me that wants to learn some Chinese so I can talk to these girls and see if they're being treated well. That's a lot of work just to be able to morally justify my habit, though.
>>
File: 1475789513840s.jpg (8KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475789513840s.jpg
8KB, 250x200px
>>36489982
You seem like a nice guy Anon.

But I would guess these women who come from rural backwoods China, and Beijing slums, are alot better off as prostitutes than hard laborers
>>
>>36489875

Yea I think that the human trafficking is mostly a normie meme. Sure it happens but not as much as you would think. I alwyas justified it like, well society robbed me of my ability to have normal relationships and sex, they're not going to guilt trip me out of my only other option.

They get exploited. Eh. In another timeline they would be just another normie exploiting me.
>>
The AMPs in Ausland are super cheap compared to Aussie girls, but I avoid them for that reason. I'll stick to ditzy uni girls.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.