[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you honestly think kurt cobain killed himself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Do you honestly think kurt cobain killed himself?
>>
Yes, if you really knew about him you'd know he was a try hard faggot who desperately wanted to be rock royalty and join the 27 club. In his youth, he would often brag to his sister that he would join the club
>>
No, last I heard he moved to Argentina. He's now a masked wrestler. He uses his earnings to help fend off the excessive use of pesticides there and teach people about genetically altered seeds and food
>>
>>36488945
Just like hitler
>>
>>36488916
The drug he was on at the time stops you from being able to use your hands, he would of been too doped up and unable to handle the shotgun.

My guess is that his gf at the time pulled the trigger and made it look like a suicide.
>>
>>36488967
You mean his wife?
>>
>>36488983
I dunno I heard it from some guy once when we were talking, I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>36488916
Any pics of his exploded succulent noggin?
>>
>>36489000
Just look it up on google images
>>
>>36488944
Any proof of this? Books, video?
>>
>>36489256
Heavier Than Heaven, I believe.
>>
>>36488916
Watch this documentary and decide by yourself.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3253624/

His wife is a psychotic cunt.
>>
>>36489744
Shes threatened to kill before
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.