[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the closest you've been to normiehood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0273.png (132KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0273.png
132KB, 380x496px
what's the closest you've been to normiehood?
>>
girl hit on me at a bar
i was too autistic and weirded her out but the fact remains:

a girl hit on me at a bar

once
>>
Scoring but still having no social life.
Going to a megachurch service.
Going on a group trip with students and ending up as one of 'those guys'.
>>
>>36488812
losing my virginity :^)

origano post
>>
>>36488822
How did you know she was hitting on you? Did she touch your willy?
>>
>>36488812
>I went outside
>I bought groceries
>I brought them home
>I then cooked a meal
>I sat down at the dinner table
>I then proceeded to eat the meal
>I then washed the dishes and cookware
>I then started streaming

I did that once, too intense for me desu
>>
>>36488880
women only want Chad's dick
>>
i went to a popular girl's birthday party back in sophomore year high school
>music's playing, some girl starts grinding on me
>i freeze up, confused at what to do
>she turns around, says "no?" and goes away
that was the only big party i've ever went to
>>
>>36488812

The pub I usually go to turns into a club at later hours so me and my mate decided to stay and check it out.

They mostly played normie rock and rammstein
Invite a girl I knew to our table
Tell her "I believe this is the moment I kiss you but I don't know how to engage" and she kissed me.

It hurts when I think about it.
>>
closest was when I was 15
I was doing really good in school,
I had a good group of friends
had my first boyfriend

I was mostly a normie before my life fell apart
>>
I got a summer job.
On my last day, as the shift ended, I entered the elevator to leave. 2 female coworkers got on it with me. One was a bit older than me, maybe in her late twenties, single, and had been polite to me for the whole summer, which is rare. She was working two jobs. The other was a dumb roastie that liked to lift her blouse to show her boobjob.
The elevator went down silently. Then the nice, older girl said something like
>Anon, your name is really nice
out of the blue. I panicked, didn't know what to do, so I said
>I know
The dumb girl started laughing at loud at her, she got so embarrassed. The doors opened and I left quickly without looking back, even more embarrassed than.
I came across as an insufferable asshole and humiliated the older girl in from of the roastie for no reason. That wasn't my intention, I just had barely any contact with girls through my life and was extremely nervous. To this day, about 10 years later, I still think about it. I'm really sorry for making her go through that.
>>
>>36489446
Oh, and that was the only time I had a girl somewhat approach me, so I might have missed my only chance at being normal. I am now very close to wizardhood.
>>
>>36488880
she stroked my arm and my chest and asked me my name
i mumbled a bunch of bullshit about something and walked away
>>
Back in school I touched a boob of a girl out of an accident.
We both blushed, it was literally Anime tier.
>>
>>36488812
probably around ages 11.5-13.25
>had plenty of good friends, both boys and girls
>even was the "leader" of one of my groups of friends for some time
>did mostly well in school
>had somewhat normal hobbies and interests
>probably appeared as a pretty happy kid to others for the most of the time
but on the flipside
>bullied in school
>most friends were younger than me
>a bit autistic
>not good at nor very interested in sports
>>
In the first few months at uni I would go clubbing and partying with normies friends but suddenly I realized I was faking who I was and I hated everything about clubs and socializing. I start being really depressed so my friends abandoned me. Now they go out while I spend all my free time posting here and watching anime in my room alone.
>>
I went to a few parties and stances with girls when I was 16. Never chatted or flirted with them.
>>
>>36488812
I guess having a wife and kids?
>>
>>36488812
Hung out with a girl from Eastern Europe I met online last year. We went to the movies, went sightseeing, cuddled and I lost my virginity to her.

she went back to her home country afterwards though and I cried like a bitch after saying goodbye to her at the terminal
>>
i wagecucked for 2 months, it sucked balls

felt like i had been working for years
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.