[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does females hits the wall?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17

File: 3PfY6vY.jpg (82KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
3PfY6vY.jpg
82KB, 374x363px
When does females hits the wall?
>>
>>36488764
>When does females hits the wall?
28-30
>>
I don't think there's a hard and fast rule, it's different for every woman. Some rare women like Helen Mirren and Jennifer Aniston can be hot well in to their 50s. Some women who spend a lot of time in the sun or do certain drugs or just get plain unlucky hit the wall in their mid 20s.

Id say on average in an industrialised country it's like 32-33 these days
>>
>>36488764
Depends. 28 is when it really starts to show in my experience.
>>
File: IMG_0115.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
After about 21 the decline begins. Every girl peaks at 16-18. They will never be that hot again
>>
>>36488907

I actually think the peak is like 22-24, teenagers are gross
>>
>>36488907
I've had people say this to me repeatedly when I was on 4chan in my teens, but I'm 25 now and it's an objective fact that I'm more attractive now than I was when I was 16-18. I was a dirty, flabby, ungroomed mess in my teens, now I actually understand beauty routines and practice them daily. It's really not straight across the board for every woman and is wholly dependent on lifestyle.
>>
>>36488960
If you were well groomed at 17 and not a slob, you'd be infinitely better looking than you are now.
>>
>>36488925
Lol no your deluded
>>
>>36488976
I really wouldn't because I was anorexic and looked like a malnourished sausage with hollows under my eyes to rival the grand canyon. I also had pervasive acne and this was before I got my nose fixed. Not everybody is a pretty teenager you know, I was an irl Tomoko, it was disgusting. For some women we don't really blossom until our mid-20's.
>>
>>36488960
You put lipstick on a pig big deal. The average 16 year old girl is way hotter than a used up mid 20s hag.
>>
You can tell who are the adults and who are the teenager virgins.
>>
>>36489021
What did he mean by this /r9k/
L
>>
>>36488764
It's really individual.
I worked with an Irish girl who was 26 but looked really old.
Asians seem to look great even after 40.
Swedish girls looks good until 30 something.

Don't know about burger girls.
>>
>>36489010
You're deluding yourself with this fantasy that every teen girl is this young and lithe, smooth little thing with skin clear like crystal, wholly unblemished, hairless like a dolphin, with a button nose and pouting, rosebud lips. And it is a delusion. A lot of teenagers like me were just plain ugly, with hook noses and thin-lips and skin trashed by a 3 X Monster a day habit.

>used-up
I'm with the same man I was with in my teens but okay. I'm less "used-up" than most actual teens lmao
>>
>>36489007
>gained weight
>nose job
>i-im peaking guys

sorry babe, would prefer your dishelved teen version over this current used up mentally wasted state
>>
>>36489054
I'm sorry that you're ugly but Feminine beauty is based on nubility.
>>
I say 30-35. And as with everything there are exceptions that take the wine not cheese route.
Also slutty 10miles of cock per week stacies tend to burn out far quicker, which is somewhat gratifying to see
>>
>>36488764
Before 30
>>
>>36489066
If you actually saw then and now photos of me I can guarantee you would take that back, but it's not an issue for me anyway because I'm not sexually attracted to mentally deficient, insecure losers :>

I'm not even trying to brag, it's an objective fact that I'm more attractive now than I was when I was a flabby, scruffy, malnourished teenage goblin.
>>
>>36489054
You as a women have this idea of what men want but there's something inherently alluring to all men about a youthful female, that no amount of make up skills can replicate
>>
>>36489081
You know being nubile just means of an age where you're physically prepared for marriage right? lmao, nigger thought it meant young.
>>
File: images (32).jpg (9KB, 548x268px) Image search: [Google]
images (32).jpg
9KB, 548x268px
It's over for them before 30
>>
>>36489111
That's fine, you were ugly as a teen and now you're ugly but less so. Congrats. The fact remains that young girls are hotter than old hags.
>>
>>36489111
then post roast
>>
>>36489111
Nice trips, I won't argue because I don't have the pics to verify but i have this picture in my head of a younger you looking dishelved yet qt and current you with overly plucked eyebrows and too much concealer and I just miss the old u
>>
File: IMG_0303.png (182KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.png
182KB, 1125x2001px
>>36489129
>women are this stupid
There's times that I feel sorry for you considering that you were born with limited intelligence, but then one of you forgets that you're 5' tall weak idiots and tries (but fails) to one up me.
>>
File: tumblr_nwc7qbdJOD1swp8qfo1_1280.jpg (119KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwc7qbdJOD1swp8qfo1_1280.jpg
119KB, 1080x1350px
>>36489112
Like I said, if you actually saw a picture of me in my teens you wouldn't be saying that. I was objectively an ugly teen.

I think a lot of you have your minds stuck back in what you percieve as your "better years". You're looking through rose-tinted spectacles and forgetting all the ugliness of acne, babbys first makeup, bad dye jobs, rampant hormones, body odour and body hair.

Picture related is a teenage girl, you gonna tell me about how lithe and nubile and prime for breeding she is kek

>>36489178
I actually overly plucked my eyebrows in my teens and wore way too makeup then too trying to experiment and cover my acne. Now my eyebrows are grown out and and wear very little makeup. I don't look younger now than I did in my teens but it is like my looks have gone backwards in terms of grooming. I just wised up is all, and becoming a vegan killed my acne too.
>>
>>36489192
>he's so stupid he didn't even notice the second definition below
Teppest of koks
>>
>>36489230
why did you post a fat tranny
>>
>>36489230
Shut up, you've been lied to, you're spoiled and your pussy has dried up and no man wants you, they possibly only go to you for sexual relief, you will die alone.
>>
>>36489007
>was anorexic
>gets plastic surgery
>b-but i look better now i'm older

Are you too stupid to understand the point of the thread?
>>
17 obviously. unless you wanna lie to yourself to feel moral
>>
>>36489245
That's one definition you moron. Do you not see the first definition? You realize that words often have more than one meaning or connotation? Again, please stop thinking you're an actual person capable of thoughts and abstractions, it's embarrassing. Fucking roasties man. Even then the second definition is referring to youth. Sexually mature/marriage age was like 15 when people came up with that word. I don't even want to be mean to you, there's something endearing about a dumb roastie that thinks it's smart.
>>
>>36488764
When they drive drunk.
>>
>>36489273
>no man wants you

Did you forget the part where I stated I've been with my partner since I was 15 years old? Decade long relationship chum.

I'm sorry that you missed out on all of your teens due to being a spineless pussy that never grabbed at any opportunities presented him because you were too much of a coward, and so spent the best years of his life indoors at his computer whilst every other normal teenager was out experiencing young love and sexual experimentation. I know you're frustrated by your persistent virginity and the cloying reality that you'll NEVER get back everything that you missed out on (and trust me, it was a lot), things like parties, drinking by the beach with your friends, and of course that nubile teen pussy, but don't take your autistic rage out on me :)
>>
>>36489368
Calm down roastie, we were just teasing you about being an old hag even though you're almost 30 already. Just try to stay out of the sun and don't drink alot. Wear sunscreen and apply retinol. You won't age as badly.
>>
>>36489299
I didn't get plastic surgery. People get surgery for other reasons then cosmetic you know. A consequence of the medical surgery I had was that my nose had to be broken and reshaped and have cartilage batten grafts inserted into my nostrils. My surgeon just happened to be an ENT genius from Egypt with a particular interest in nose reconstruction. I was very fortunate.
>>
>>36489389
>retinol
lol now I know you don't understand what you're talking about. Benzoyl peroxide is wear it's at cuck.
>>
>>36489394
>got plastic surgery
>Guys it wasn't plastic surgery
Lol. This thing is adorable.
>>
>>36489368
Yeah he's not a man though because he lets you his dumb fat cow of a wife loose to run amok on 4chan, he's obviously a cuck and a failure of a husband because you're a poorly behaved internet troll, it's a reflection of his failure to be man.
>>
>>36489405
I'm not talking about acne you idiot.
>>
In the age of easy hookups probably mid 40s if she's still thin.
>>
>>36488764
Never, if she takes care of herself and/or doesn't rely on validation from men.
>>
>>36488764
Why is it so fun to bully femanons?
>>
>>36489394
Whatever definition you want to give it isn't the fucking point you moron. You had you appearance altered artificially. You look better now you're older because you looked shit tier before and improved things.

If you have a healthy 17 year old girl who knows how to take care of herself and doesn't have retarded hair, and a 25 year old girl who knows how to take care of herself and doesn't have retarded hair, the 17 year old will in 99% of cases look better.
>>
>>36489451
Being busted and having faded looks is independent of whether or not you care if people think you're cute.
>>
>>36489413
Plastic surgery is done for cosmetic reasons Anon. What I had was something called collapsing nostrils with a diverted columella. I'd never been able to inhale through my nose my entire life, so I received an open septorhinoplasty for free on our NHS when I was 22. Like I like said, my surgeon was a goddamn artist and managed to fix my nose whilst reshaping it into a thing of beauty. I'm very fortunate because there's no way way could have afforded it in any other case.
>>
>>36489420
Oh my god you're so mad it's almost adorable ahahaha, I can almost feel your rage from all the way here in England kek
Keep going please.
>>
>>36489427
Neither am I, and I learned some harsh truths about retinol when when actually got a script. What they don't tell you about this purported miracle cream is that it turns your skin into Birch bark, and it can take years to adjust. Don't try and talk down to me when it comes to skincare, I know it all.
>>
>>36489495
Yeah, go and insert your tampon you foul mouthed fat peasant idiot.
It's a good thing you're so grossly overweight as it most likely impedes your chances of producing reject offspring, your husband most likely shoots blanks too.
>>
>>36489480
What you're describing is plastic surgery you fucking idiot roastie. Just because it was during the process of a medically necessary procedure doesn't negate the fact that what he did is plastic surgery.
>he reshaped my nose but it's not plastic surgery lol
Do you even have a job you idiot?
>>
>>36489522
I think you just have bad genes. Don't breed.
>>
>>36489465
That's a really subjective opinion Anon. Not every person is attracted to annoying tweens, lots of men prefer the looks and attitudes of women older than the 3rd trimester. Sounds like you just want to recapture your lost youth desu.
>>
>>36489531
>plastic surgery
>noun
>the process of reconstructing or repairing parts of the body by the transfer of tissue, either in the treatment of injury or for cosmetic reasons.
>"he underwent plastic surgery after he was attacked by a dog"

I'm had neither an injury nor a cosmetic ailment. Feel embarrassed cuck :^)
>>
>>36489545
Wrong. Men like younger girls. This is a well documented phenomenon. Tbh younger girls have nice attitudes compared to bitter used up roasties
>>
File: dataclysm_37.jpg (17KB, 638x423px) Image search: [Google]
dataclysm_37.jpg
17KB, 638x423px
>>36489545
Sounds like you're in denial.

>annoying tweens
>attitude
We're talking about aesthetics right now.
>>
>>36489574
Like I said, you're just trying to desperately recapture your faded youth because you feel you missed out. I can practically smell it through your posts.
>>
>>36489600
So you prefer >>36489230 to this 25 year old then.
>>
File: 1490623403076.jpg (149KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1490623403076.jpg
149KB, 612x612px
>>36488764
around 25 in most cases
their prime is usually 18-22 then you notice slow decline
>>
There are two walls, the Chad wall and the beta wall.

Women start to become invisible to Chad for both sex and relationships by around 25, but remain on billy beta's radar well into their 30s if not 40s even for relationships, that's how thirsty most losers are.
>>
>>36489566
Oh lol I guess when he changed the shape of your nose that wasn't for cosmetic reasons even though you said your nose looked way better afterwards lol I guess the external changes to your nose were to route the air better. Fucking IDIOT. Again, it doesnt matter if the original reason for operating on your nose was medical the very act of altering it to make it better looking during the process is plastic surgery. Stop. Seriously stop you're really dumb and annoying as fuck.
>>
>>36489054
>>36489230

hey Spoony, how's life as a millionaire?
>>
>>36489658
You couldn't be more wrong, bitter teenager virgin. Chads in their 30s will also go for girl in their 30s because 25 is just an annoying kid to support.
>>
>>36489635
Wow she lost weight and learned how to paint her face to look better looking than she really is. Amazing.
>>
>>36489682
You're kidding right, chads fuck high school girls and get away with it because that's how Chad rolls
>>
>>36488764
30 years old, then they become suicidal

Just like this model, who can't get a bf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgRQPwa56ew
>>
>>36489602
Has nothing to do with me roastie, literally every guy in the world likes younger girls. They're just better looking. Women typically have a very short shelf life in terms of hotness.
>>
>>36488907
the peak is 12-15 actually
>>
>>36489705
Of course she can her standards are just too high.

Even then she can still get a pretty top class guy he just won't be captain Chad mc alpha douche with a six pack and a private jet and 10/10 looks or whatever
>>
File: 1491419483408.png (221KB, 365x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491419483408.png
221KB, 365x360px
>>36489682
>bitter teenager virgin
it begins lads
>>
Lol is there seriously an aging roastie in this thread trying to argue that men don't find youth beautiful?
>>
>>36489679
It wasn't altered for cosmetic reasons though, it was altered to a shape to better facilitate breathing because I was born with a congenital defect. It's inconsequential if it looked subjectively more attractive afterwards, otherwise even reconstructive surgery to free the eyes and nose of burn victims would be classed as cosmetic you colossal fool. You're wrong and you already know it, you just don't want to admit it.
>>
>>36489693
You sound terribly salty Anon.
>>
File: IMG_1883.jpg (76KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1883.jpg
76KB, 640x799px
>>36489740
This is more than likely true
>>
>>36489728
And what about you? You were never even on the shelf to begin with. How's life in the bargain-bin? :^)
>>
28 is the start of the danger zone

30 is the alarms start blaring at full power

35 and you're done as a child bearing woman, might still have value as a cougar though but very few women age well enough for that.
>>
>>36489810
I'm no chad but I had an okay youth. Idk why youre trying to make me feel bad but whatever.
>>
>>36489768
Reconstructive surgery is plastic surgery you fucking idiot. I'm not wrong in the slightest. Please read this link and SHUT THE FUCK UP
http://www.entnet.org/content/facial-plastic-surgery-0
>>
File: 1483217324744 - Copy.jpg (21KB, 256x171px) Image search: [Google]
1483217324744 - Copy.jpg
21KB, 256x171px
>>36489830
this is correct.

I can't fucking tell who is 18 or 28 at college.
>I'm 18...oh thought you were 28
>I'm 28...oh thought you were 18
>I'm 32...I thought so
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 1024x1024px
>>36489368

See, the thing that gets me is that even though I experienced all those things you listed, I never got laid. Hell, I didn't even get close. I have to admit that it bothers me; to in essence be completely normal, and understand the social dynamics of everyday life with friends, family and aquaintances, but wholesomely unable to figure out the proper male-to-female etiquette. And now, being 22, I'm tempted to say it's too late. I missed out on a massive, extremely integral part of growing up, like a lot of us here did. Now, even if I had the best experiences in other departments, whatever sliver of a chance I may get with women is largely spent when I explain to them that I've never had any (proper) sexual activity or had previous women interested in me.

So, see, it's not that we're mad that you're getting laid. More power to you. It's just frusturating to not be able to emulate or replicate what you do to *get* laid. Especially once people hit their 20s and all the sexual frusturation starts slowly turning to thoughs like these thanks to a lowering libido: "Maybe I'll just get a hooker and knock this shit outta the park," -or "I don't need anyone in my life" - all the while your watching your friends pair off with beuties who giggle, kiss and hug them while you're looking away and over to the ongoing Brawl match with glossed eyes while gripping your beer a bit too tightly.

I'm not throwing a pity party here. If anything, having as many good experiences I do, I'm the big failiure here, no one else. In a lot of ways I had the deck in my favour but still lost. You, my friend, won. And I'm happy that you understand something I don't. But you shouldn't pick on the robots for failing when they had the deck not for, but *against* them.

(I don't think I'm ugly and have been complemented numerous times but can't figure out escalation, ergo nothing ever happens)
>>
File: 1481149689881.jpg (297KB, 1359x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1481149689881.jpg
297KB, 1359x1726px
>>36488764
No such thing as the wall. Attractiveness declines with age, but some people stay attractive well into their thirties because of things like healthy living, genetics, etc.
>>
>>36489635
I don't like to speak in absolutes and say all women are stupid but you make it very hard for me.

You can't compare people of differing attractiveness as proof that older women are hotter than younger women. You can't compare women that didn't take care of themselves and were fat or had surgery to their older, remodeled selves as proof that older women are hotter than younger women.

What you can do in order to measure the attractiveness/age ratio is take one woman who hasn't dramatically altered her appearance (the more natural looking the better) and judge from her at a younger age, and her at an older age. Then you can plainly see the difference between her being younger and her being older. YMMV ofc.
>>
File: 1424153241305.jpg (72KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
1424153241305.jpg
72KB, 456x810px
This is the roastie you are arguing with BTW

>she got elf ear surgery
>>
>>36489635
>>36490062
If you had done all the things you did to improve your appearance when you were younger rather than recently, you would be have been more attractive then than you are now. It might not be a huge difference at this stage but it is still a difference.
>>
>>36488764
never actually compared to males
>>
>>36490296
I REPEAT NEVER
your all stupid to believe in this stupid revenge fantasy
>>
>>36489130
THIS IS BULLSHIT DAMAGE CONTROL MADE BY MGTOW FAGGS
no man is at his best at FUCKING 36
KEK
its like women saying that a mature woman is attractive or other rationalizations
>>
>>36489111
The fact that you even know this board exists means you're a mentally deficient loser too
>>
>>36489245
I'm gonna have to second what this anon >>36489326
said:
>Again, please stop thinking you're an actual person capable of thoughts and abstractions

Really, don't think
you gonna end up hurting yourself
>>
>>36488877

hennifer aniston is a tranny though, and men age better so it makes sense
>>

cvxv
>>
>>36488925

my dick rises for like 13 year olds bro
>>
>>36489984
>No such thing as the wall.
I'm sure, you believe that but thats immaterial since men are the arbiters of female attractiveness.
>>
>>36490352
Men have higher SMV during their mid 30's and beyond because they have their lives and careers sorted at that point so they can spend money on said women.

Whether or not women are attracted to mid 30's men more than younger men I do not know (I remember seeing that women are more attracted to men of their own age), but in terms of SMV that is the reason.
>>
>>36490466
aka beta bucks
>>
>>36490482
no, they have an easier time pumping and dumping
>>
>>36490106
idk who you are but I can promose you that is definitely not me lmao, my tits are smaller for starter and I said got my nose made better not, worse.
>>
>>36489952
Breh I'm gonna level with you here, I actually don't really care all that much that you're a virgin, I only say that shit because I know it pushes people's buttons. I don't even think being a virgin male in their 20's is even a bad thing, less people place value on sex than you think, we just whip that card out when people are annoying us because we know it hurts them but I legit don't like making people feel bad so I take it back. Also 22 is fucking nothing, it's not like you're a lost cause or anything and if you keep trying to improve yourself as a personal, physically, mentally, emotionally, hell, philosophically, y'know because bitches love Horkheimer, you will inevitably find a partner. It's not a case of if but rather when. If you hit your 40's and you still haven't found somebody, that's the time to start getting anxious, but for now you're fine.
>>
File: original.jpg (1MB, 1263x1280px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
1MB, 1263x1280px
>>36490062
That's all I'm arguing though. I'm not trying to say that most men don't prefer youth because they do, but it's an entirely subjective thing. To some men on here 16 is youthful PTP, and to others that's revolting and somebody in their 20's is considered prime to them. Guys on here say I'm washed up and ageing for being 25, but funnily enough that's the around the age of the women you see all these ageing male movie stars dating when they divorce their wives and they're looking for some hot young thing. 25 is absolutely not old anywhere outside of 4chan. All I'm trying to say is that whilst men do prefer youth, although it's subjectively interpreted, the majority of those same men would most definitely prefer a hot woman in her mid 20's to an ugly teenager, and obviously vice versa, and it's most certainly possible to be an ugly teenager in the first place.

The woman I've just posted is 29, and to the men that say she's washed up and decrepit, I'd say they're delusional. And probably paedophiles.
>>
How is everyone not understanding the point of this thread? It's not saying that every young girl is more attractive than every older girl. It's comparing girls individually without taking other girls into account.

>>36489230
this is a young girl that looks bad, but the point is that she's never going to look any better than she does now

>>36489635
this 25 year old looks better than the other girl, but the point is that she likely looked much better when she was 16-18 than she does in the pic

the roastie who's been arguing about how she looks better now probably just has really shit taste. Most of us on this board would probably prefer a young "IRL tomoko" over a less messy but generic older girl

>>36490711
is an exception. that girl hasn't declined significantly in looks, but she still probably looked slightly better as a teen. Exercise and a good diet keeps you looking young. regardless, the wall will still come for her eventually, and theres no recovering from it
>>
>>36490990
And what if I told you that I went from looking like a malnourished version of >>36489230 to more like >>36489635? Late bloomers do exist you know, I would know, I was one of them. People I meet who knew me in highschool don't even recognise me when I say hi at gatherings, it's quite funny.
>>
It seems to me that generation z ages like milk regardless of gender. There are some teenagers that look older than me and I'm 28.
>>
21+ (her score/10)
>>
Doesn't really matter to me. Middle aged women drive me wild.
>>
Right at 30
>>
>>36490630

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I wasn't actually a part of the previous conversation you had but I wanted to adress what you said nonetheless. I'm not advocating image boards should be a hugbox or anything akin, so don't sweat it. I just felt like it was prudent to explain why I don't think sexual accomplishments are the best way to get back at someone like a Robot: As I said, most of the time the deck was stacked against them from the start, so it's like being 6'5 and making fun of the 5'5 guy for not being able to jump as far in long jump, if you get what I'm saying?

Thanks for your kind words nonetheless. I wish I was as nonechalant about virginity as you are, but no matter how much I try not to care, even pretend publicly, I still do, quite a bit. I just want to sweep this shit under the rug, and it's hard not to feel like it's getting farther and farther away as a goal, even if I have been on more dates in my 20's than I ever did previously. It doesn't keep me up, it doesn't cause me strife, but it does bother me because I really feel like I'm missing out, even if that's not the most rational position.

All in all, nice talking to you.
>>
I'd say the decline generally begins around the mid 20s but of course everyone is different. That cash me ousside girl and the girl who was declared the prettiest 10yo, they will start to show the subtle signs before they reach 20.
>>
Late 20s/early 30s.
Women themselves know and acknowledge this but tend to associate it with childbirth. This is actually a reverse of the correlation, being a mother is a good second career for attention/status/gibs when Stacying gets impossible to continue with.
>>
>>36490106
>piercings
Shame, those were some lovely tits.
>>
>>36490711
ANY WOMAN(99%)
LOOKS better when she is 17
than when she is 25
men and women both deny this FACT because they cope that they are aging or will never cum again inside 17y old pussy
>>
>>36491476
mental mastrubation
>>
>>36488960
>beauty routines
>i baste myself in makeup and look like a fucking whore instead of relying on natural beauty like i did as a teen
Yeah, and it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>36488960
slop on a hog
women are disgusting creatures
now show your tits or begone
>>
I'd say 25. By 25 you can guarantee 99% of women have had multiple partners, and if they haven't gotten married, they're not worth marrying at all.

Regardless of when I'm attractive to women (graduating in a lucrative field soon), I won't date or show interest in women over 25. I want a large family, and I don't want to have downies and shit from some whore that got railed every week at school and has her PhD in "I don't want kids."
>>
>>36489047
>he
never
>>
>>36488960
Post tits as evidence, roastie whore
>>
>>36493415
not her, but I have a beauty routine that is completely makeup-free. it involves taking proper care of your skin, nails, hair, and teeth, as well as keeping your weight down
>>
>>36490466
What if you graduate uni and make 100k at 23? Hmmm and you're fit. Fuck 36 imma be peaking til 60.
>>
>>36493811
You'd easily make more money and better fitter if you had that life. If you can make $100k at 23 you'd have to be retarded to not be making $200k+ at 30, and be more athletic than before.
>>
>>36489245
??? the second time it said gril, young woman???
that certainly didnt say old hags, let alone adult women
>>
>>36489914
then yous one blind fuck
look at
>hands
>eyes
>neck
>>
>>36488764
when they show interest in people like you
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.