[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird hobbies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: pp-leaky-toilet.jpg (7KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
pp-leaky-toilet.jpg
7KB, 320x400px
I have a weird hobby.
Whenever I have a day off, usually on weekends, I break into other people's houses to take a shit in their toilets. I don't know when and why I decided to do this, but by now it has become like an activity or a hobby I just do in my free time. I even keep track of the amount of toilets I've shit in, were they clean or dirty, cheap or expensive. You could even call it a treasure hunt. Now the few people I've told this to didn't believe it because they think it's impossible to get into other peoples houses. Actually it's way easier than you think. I've studied, and noticed a lot of security holes people forget about, so it becomes a matter of finding them and waiting for the perfect time to sneak in and do my job. If anyone has any similar experiences please share, I feel like I am the only one in the world doing this.
>>
Do you flush?

Seat left up or down?

Or do you try not to leave clues behind?
>>
>>36487924
I flush only if I am sure there's nobody home, or I can get out in time.

I usually leave the seat down, just in case, but most people seem to not remember the position they left it in.
I generally leave no clues behind, unless it is impossible, say a broken window or the inability to flush down.
>>
I don't how to explain it but if you ever took a shit at a friends house it just feels so different and so comfortable at the same time it's just like a new experience you see all their stuff that's new to you you can touch it around and everything
>>
>>36487969
I'm cracking up at the thought of a robot breaking a window open just to take a shit in a stranger's house. Thank you OP.

Ever had any close calls?
>>
wouldn't neighbors notice you breaking in? at what time do you break in?
>>
>>36488014
I'm not exactly a robot, sorry, I have a job and some friends, so you could call this like another side of me.

I have not had any close calls yet, the only accident you could call a close call would've been when I left one of my ropes I use to climb up to the windows. The knot stuck on something and I couldn't pull it back from the bottom.

>>36488026
I usually do it at late night - early in the morning, while it's still dark. I believe breaking in at 12 is very typical so people kind of expect that, that's why 4am is the time for me, also because there's a large percentage of people who also wake up at 6 am as well as 5 am.

I would break in at day time, when everyone is gone, but, as you said, their neighbors would have a chance of noticing me. None of the places I've chosen as possible targets have anything obstructing the view of neighbors.
>>
File: efefw.jpg (100KB, 842x424px) Image search: [Google]
efefw.jpg
100KB, 842x424px
holy shit anon youre a fucking nutter
you should leave a calling card or something
>>
>>36488226
That's pretty funny did you make it yourself? It looks kind professional.
But still, any evidence I leave is bad. If police finds out that I got into one house, they might track others down by these calling cards.
Also I'm afraid that I'd leave any fingerprints on these cards.
>>
>>36488270
>That's pretty funny did you make it yourself? It looks kind professional.

i am a professional graphic designer (honestly). i'll make you a propper one if you want.

the calling cards would just be and extra thrill, though, once you get real confident. you'd have to wear gloves to avoid fingerprints, always wondering if you left a stray fibre behind after every criminal deuce.

but the people need to know they are being terrorised, and by whom. they will need a name. the phantom shitter is out and about!
word will spread. "are you the phantom shitter?"
"are you?!"
"no way, i heard he leaves a card!"

the phantom shitter will strike when the fair people least expect it.
>>
>>36488358
The more you speak of it the more I'd like to do it. But still the risk of being caught and tracked down is very concerning.
By the way, what would be a good place to learn graphics design? I like to do stuff with paint.net but sometimes I just have no idea how to visualize some ideas
>>
>>36487884
this sounds like a top comfy way to experience the world seriously
>>
File: bestnewsever.png (90KB, 720x375px) Image search: [Google]
bestnewsever.png
90KB, 720x375px
>>36488428
Not the guy you were talking to, but:

Get GIMP, it's free.

Learn to use layers. Make a rough idea on base layers (like example), sketch or cut/paste/crop on higher layers, zoom in and meticulously paintbrush over any color outside the lines.

Good luck!
>>
>>36488226
>that minimalistic style shit
good job right there
>>
>>36487884
What are these common security holes you speak of?
>>
>>36488541
This, I feel a sudden urge to up my bathroom security
>>
>>36487884
how many times have you done this?
>>
>>36488428
officially i learned through school (graphics design GCSE and A Levels), but actually i learned mostly by pissing around in photoshop in my spare time, posting on design forums and following the odd tutorial online. i think you can learn about 70% of what you will often need in a relatively short time (a year or less) and figure out the remaining 30% just as you go. if you can take a course or two at a local college you'd be off to a great start right there, and then execution then becomes the easy part, and conception/visualisation is the main work and where you'll kind of make your mark.

good luck if you make a go at it anon! if you have questions i'll be happy to try to help (worked in graphic design 12 years).

and don't forget to shit everywhere along the way
>>
>>36488447
It is very comfy when it;s silent and no one can hear you poop.

>>36488471
paint.net also has layers, I'll use your advice though, thanks!

>>36488541
Mostly cheap windows and door locks

>>36488585
about 17, not counting some previous attempts when I was a teen

>>36488617
So I guess just researching on the internet is the way to go, and wow, 12 years, I can only imagine how skilled you are, thank you, and I hope I will!
>>
>>36488849
to boldly poop where only a family has pooped before

also how do you start to learn to pick locks seems pretty hard to get enough experience without screwing up along the way
>>
>>36489392
That's my motto

Mostly the internet and lots on lots of practice. You don't just learn picking locks in one day, there thousands of variations of them. With cheap locks though, there are easier alternatives, such as just breaking the lock with pulling force or a bump key or whatever it's called
>>
>>36488084
People waking up in the middle of the night to pee should be a serious concern for you.
>>
What would you honestly do if someone walked in on you
>>
>>36489546
>>36489555
I lock the door just in case, ears ready for the smallest sound, and ass muscles ready to stop everything in place and escape as fast as possible
>>
>>36487884
Hey man, my name is Bill im a 46 yo a computer technician and breaking into people houses and shitting in their toilets is also my passion.
What i wanna ask is if you have some sort of personal signature, everytime i conquer a new toilet i leave behind a little drawing, i like to think of it as my seal of approval.
Do you ussualy leave something behind, do you think we should get appreciation for this or is it just better when people dont get to notice your art?
>>
>>36490110
read
>>36488270
>>36488428
what drawing do you leave behind? I believe people shouldn't really notice but keep it in mind, silent heroes would be a word combination for it. Thank you so much for sharing your experience
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.