[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acne

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 17

File: IMAG0631_2.jpg (70KB, 720x1114px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0631_2.jpg
70KB, 720x1114px
Anyone here suffer from acne? This is the best my skin has been in years don't have much acne anymore just a bunch of red marks/scars any tips to diminish these?
>pic related
>>
>>36486468
take accutane u faggot
>>
DON'T pick at them, ever. EVER!
they WILL go away eventually, i promise

whatever else you do, remember this.
>>
>>36486478
I actually did 3 months of it but had to get of it cause my insurance didn't cover it anymore it did clear up the acne quite a bit I'm just left with red marks
>>
>>36486468
Shit loads of water, wash sheets once a week or more often, shower twice a day

and these
>>36486478
>>36486519

you can probably get accutane from a doctor but if it's too much effort or you can't then start lurking steroid forums and get a source from there.
>>
>>36486519
I can't man. Those white popable heads trigger me too much. They look disgusting, I can't control myself.
>>
>>36486575
the thing is, the pimples hang around for a day or two, but once you pick at them the big red splodges stay around for a week or more

as someone whos gone through reaaallly bad acne,, its the truth, honest. the best thing i ever did was stop picking at my spots
>>
Anyone knows if diet can help? I became vegan couple of months ago and new pimples still pop up. Should I cut off all oils completely?
>>
File: acne.jpg (20KB, 216x460px) Image search: [Google]
acne.jpg
20KB, 216x460px
>>36486468
>Anyone here suffer from acne?
Yeah.
t. 24 yo anon.
>>
Yeah, I'm 26 and I still get it, despite trying to live as cleanly as possible.
I watch my diet,, drink plenty of water, get plenty of exercise and keep my sheets and pillow cases clean.

Meanwhile my Chad friend eats pizza all the time, drinks every day, lived with me for three months and didn't wash his bedding once, yet has absolutely flawless skin.

I've got a heap of scarring, despite trying not to pick at it, and now I'm getting some sort of cystic acne on my neck.
>>
>>36486724
mate, its hormones more than anything
dietary oils that you eat don't become oils in your body
accutane and good hygine can play a big part (especially accutane if it works for you) but more than anything the unfortunate truth is you've gotta wait it out
>>
>>36486791
>mate, its hormones more than anything
>hormones at 24
this is bullshit.
>>
>>36486832
preaching to the choir
i had acne fro 12-26
>>
File: fucking miracle patches, my dude.jpg (324KB, 2048x1774px) Image search: [Google]
fucking miracle patches, my dude.jpg
324KB, 2048x1774px
Get these
I've had acne for fucking ever now, and these things are a god damn life saver
They're some kind of Korean shit, I picked them after looking at cgl awhile, if girls say it'll suck a pimple dry, I'm willing to try the shit
Holy fucking shit senpai
I pick the heads off of them or squeeze them because I'm a fucking animal and there's no stopping me, but they say you should just wait til it comes up to a head naturally
Then you just stick one of these little stickers on top of it, leave it on for eight hours, peel it off, and look at all the human filth it dragged out of your pore
It's amazing, it's fuckign disgusting and amazing, it literally slurps all the pus and shit out until the entire sticker is full, and keep pulling shit out until the sticker forms like a dome
And if you think there's still gunk in there somehow after that, you can put another one on
Changed my life, my dude

Here's an ebay link to one packet if you just wanna try the m out: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cosrx-Acne-Pimple-Master-Patch-24patches-/152478782761?hash=item2380719529:g:UDcAAOSw2gxYz5iF

And here's a link to a four pack, and the best deal you can get on them, this is the source I buy from: http://www.ebay.com/itm/172443231882?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
>>
>>36486776
Yup my good looking friend has the most perfect skin...everytime time I look at it I get extremely jealous..oh well
>>
File: pepe tired of your shit.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
pepe tired of your shit.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>36486791
>dietary oils that you eat don't become oils in your body
Yeah right, the body fat of obese people suuuuurely didn't come from diet, must be genetics.
>>
>>36486879
body fat comes mainly from excess dietary sugar, not dietary fat

what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: 0.jpg (736KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
736KB, 960x1280px
brehs

might soon be rid of this misery
>>
>>36486519
Bullshit, if I don't pop them they won't go away
>>
File: roche123.png (198KB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
roche123.png
198KB, 350x265px
>>36487000
>accutane
>roche

good luck anon
>>
>>36487021
how the fuck would you know if you pop them all the time?!

you know what, fuck you then. i tried to help.
>>
>>36487021
>>36486848
Nigger I gave you the solution to your problem without telling you to stop picking your face like a meth head, don't ignore me
>>
>>36486776
you are me.
Never smoked, drink only water, still had acne. Than my friend started modeling for gucci and he had to clear the skin, even if he had just some spots. So they gave him this diet:
>nothing wiith gluten, grains, oats so nothing bread related
>absolutely no diary
>meat only 3 times a weak
>From fruits only strawberries and blueberries as they contain as low sugar as they can

He got compliments every single day now. His skin is like a fuckin baby bottom.
>>
>>36487107
I've heard that cutting out gluten might help, but that'd make eating a massive pain in the ass, and I'm not sure if it'd be worth it since I'm not that attractive anyway.
>>
>>36487107
>they gave him this diet
So wtf you're supposed to eat?
>>
>>36487107
i know you wont believe this but you friends skin clearing up was probably more coincidence than diet-related.

its like the myth that shaving makes your beard grow thicker, but it actually grows thicker anyway because your'e just getting older.

likewise, if some guy just happened to start eating bird shit at exactly the time his acne started getting better you could probably convince half of r9k that eating birdshit cures acne.

but knock yourselves out.
>>
>>36487188
So you're saying that acne will clear itself at some random moment?
>>
File: 1492253674140.jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492253674140.jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
>>36486848
They're called hydrocolloid bandages, by the way.

t. only smoothskin with 2 brothers and a twin suffering from severe acne in their 20's due to starting skincare early because of my waifu

My autism paid off, after all.
>>
>>36487210
its more hormaonal than anything
hormones fuck around for a long time
beard growth for example can go on from your early teens to late 40s! due to androgen production the whole time
people associate hormones with their teen years but the truth is hormones can give you a hard time well into your 20s as far as acne is concerned

90% of the time when acne clears up, it is of its own accord. anything you were doing at the time is coincidental.
>>
>>36487175
well I am doing this diet too, as I have a really bad candida.
It's a suffering but than you get used to. After two weeks you realize you get horny a lot more, clear mind, me personaly am a lot more calmed down, clear minded.
Just google Candida diet, kvinoja will become your new friend but eventually you will realize hom toxic bread and potatoes are.
I am also training and didn't loose any muscle, actually I lost all the fat as I had.
27 days keep it stricted, than start to cheat here and there. But eventually you will see how much is gluten and bread (all memes aside) really toxic and necessary.
>>
>>36487233
Doesn't matter what they're called, you're the only person who even read my fucking post

I'm glad you cunts have acne, you fucking deserve it you rude pieces of shit
>>
>>36486879
dietary fat =/= body fat retard
>>
>>36487275
I liked your post anon ^____^

ognal
>>
>tfw always photoshop acne away when posting a picture
>>
>>36486848
>http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cosrx-Acne-Pimple-Master-Patch-24patches-/152478782761?hash=item2380719529:g:UDcAAOSw2gxYz5iF

thank you for making this post, I bought some and I'm pretty excited to give them a try, sucks that they take one month to ship but oh well.
I used something similar a year ago for the black heads on my nose, something that sticks to it and then you take it off after an hour or so, and holy shit, after peeling it off my nose, there was so much shit. Like, it was disgusting as fuck but I was so happy to see that it worked.
My biggest problem is that I literally cannot stop myself from popping a yellow pimple when I see one on my face, because I have to go to college and the thought of walking around with that shit on my face all day and people seeing it kills me inside. So I pop it and use alcohol tampons to clean it, but then the problem is that I get a red spot there on my face all day, so I'm fucked either way. I'm going to follow your advice and try really hard to just not touch them, though.
(im not the guy you replied to btw)
>>
>>36487273
>Candida diet
What does your ration looks like?
>>
>>36487188
yeah It's bro science.
You get confident when you don't give a shit anymore: so when you end puberty (let's say 22.-23)
Your hormones are settling down also around that age so no acne anymore
It's a bro science, but I agree acne are a product from your body as a sign, alarm. You are doing something wrong.
And yes I beat myself also when I see people eating ton of bread with his soup, but have somehow clear skin, but I can assure you they have some kind of problem with weight or sleeping.
>>
>>36487305
Thank you, anime

>>36487317
I can't stop myself from popping either
These patches, coincidentally, reduce swelling and redness too if you put them on right after you pop
Also holy shit, never put alcohol on a zit, open or closed, you're making it way worse
Put this shit on it instead: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COSRX-Low-pH-Good-Morning-Gel-Cleanser-150ml-/152509429430?hash=item23824536b6:g:-m4AAOSwmgJY73tF
Big ass tube of the stuff, you can use it for spot treatment, or you can rub your whole face down with it every morning, which for me has made new zits stop forming, the only ones I get now are old shit finally coming up to the surface
I actually have a whole routine, if you're interested
I used to have awful acne, since I was eleven, but now I only get a couple here and there
Unless I'm stressed, then it all just goes to shit, but what can you do
>>
>>36487275
lmao im gonna buy it anon thanks
>>
>>36487338
eating carrots a lot, tons of carrots for small hunger,
for lunch I eat quinoa, buckwheat or just vegetables and white or fish mostly salmon.
Breakfast is eggs, eggs and more eggs. Mash them up, boil them, add some veggies you can do a lot with them.
For dinner I have some sardines or eat a small portion of what I ate for lunch
Look up for candida dishes, there are plenty of them, but as a student I have to eat mostly the same as I don't have a proper time for cooking
>>
File: IMG_20170423_033026148.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170423_033026148.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Is there anyway to get rid of my scars?
>>
anyone here tried tea tree oil? ive heard it helps to naturally clear acne. im gonna try it. i get a lot of white heads all over my face.
>>
>>36486848
>>36487000
>>36487233
>>36487317

Good luck with fucking up you skin and liver anons :)
>>
>>36487457
please explain how an un-medicated sticker causes liver damage
this is not accutane
>>
>>36487440
>Is there anyway to get rid of my scars?
get out roastie.
>>
File: 71K9Liy0zYL._SX522_.jpg (39KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
71K9Liy0zYL._SX522_.jpg
39KB, 522x522px
>>36487440
Search this product. My acne scars cleared up in just a few weeks.
>>
>>36487440
Read this >>36487107

For those holes I am sorry, you will have to laser them or somethin as they are permanent
>>
>>36487440
OST LAA C20 vitamin c serum
>>
>>36487440
Accutane apparently works pretty well.

I'd use it but apparently I might shit blood until I die if I use it.
>>
>>36487471
liver was depicted for the accutane one
Just stop with these bandages and creams. Acuutane only works because It's from INSIDE-OUT. As your acne which are made from INSIDE-OUT.
There is something with you. Hormones or diet.
>>
>>36487440
SERIOUS RESPONSE

chemical face peel
ask your doctor
>>
>>36487506
Okay again, what;s wrong with hydrocolloid bandages, exactly?
I'm not drugging up over pimples, faggot
>>
>>36487490
yeah, accutane is fucking toxic, you really want to have itchy sking, dry mouth and all this just for some pimples?
It's your food and nothing else. Look at WW2 photos of soldiers, clearest skin with nice low fat face. What they ate? Tons of meat? Fuckton of bread? No they ate cabbage and everything that was cheap and made in the garden or at the local butcher.
Also they ate very small portions, somethimes almost nothing
>>
>>36487377
My parents always told me that using alcohol was mandatory after popping a zit to disinfect and they are both nurses, but since I still have acne to this day, I'll do things your way.
I am interested in reading about your routine.
>>
>>36487566
>you really want to have itchy sking, dry mouth and all this just for some pimples?

Yes. I'd put up with that happily, acne has completely ruined my life.
But I have a gastrointestinal disorder and it might literally make me bleed from my asshole until I'm dead.
>>
>>36487566
>Look at WW2 photos of soldiers

that's got to be the flimsiest proof of diet affecting acne i've ever heard. you could just as easily claim that shooting guns at europeans cures acne, or that being born in 1905 makes you immune to acne.

truth is that there's no evidence incidences of acne were any different at all during ww2 thatn the are now.

absolute fucking nonsense, LMAO
>>
>>36487609
Diet, Diet and diet.
Lower wheat intake, gluten in general, cut the dairy out (keep a probiotic yoghurt or kefir for 1 time per week)
Cut out fructose for the first three weeks
As you will see the result and learn to listen your body, you will get better I promise
Just keep it for 27 days and you win
>>
>>36487546
First thing first-It's inbreathable
Yeah It will fix, it also fixes fucking WOUNDS.
And wounds won't just pop out like hello, from inside.
Also pectin and carboxy-methylcellulose
>>
File: A0175120.jpg (40KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
A0175120.jpg
40KB, 288x216px
>>36486468
this makes your skin look younger(used to treat wrinkles) and gets rid of acne by promoting healing. It sheds layers of your skin off fast.
>>
File: 1490944990411.jpg (20KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490944990411.jpg
20KB, 450x600px
>>36487663
First read everyhing, than take you time to process it, than maybe try to remember some of your friends who is not stuffing his face with pizza, and then try to remember what skin they have, than comment, ok?

Maybe go to one of your hot female friends who do sports and ask if they stuff their face with everything you are, if you have one, anon ;)
>>
>>36487724

I'll try to stay awake long enough for you to post substantiated evidence for any of the drivel you have claimed.
>>
File: yeah I know, hear me out first.jpg (541KB, 2972x1392px) Image search: [Google]
yeah I know, hear me out first.jpg
541KB, 2972x1392px
>>36487566
Oh geez, no no no
Alcohol dries it out, which makes your skin produce more sebum to compensate, which increases the chance of more acne coming up
Pic related is my full routine in order
You aren't gonna want to hear this, but if you wanna pick up this routine; you have to introduce moisturizers first
Introduce one to four products each week until you're using all of them
BHA and AHA or goign to make your skin purge
That means every last bit of shit that's in your pores right now is going to come up to the surface all at once
For me, it took one full month for everything to come up, then clear up

>>36487694
That's why we remove the bandage after 8 hours, retard
Same as contact lenses
You could lose a fucking eyeball if you go to bed with your contacts in, that's why we listen to the time limit warning
>>
>>36487724
>than maybe try to remember some of your friends who is not stuffing his face with pizza, and then try to remember what skin they have, than comment, ok?

I'm not that guy, but pretty much every single person I know eats like crap and their skin is fine.
>>
>>36487741
oh yeah, burgerland is sleeping right now.
Well I am eating lunch right now, GSO free if I am exact :)
Sorry there is no help for you, americans pretty much fucked yoursef in the ass with letting pharmacists changing everything they can.
Thank god for europe, hope you won't fucked this piece of heaven up till I die
Evidence? Try it on yourself. Go vegetarian but eat white meat and fish maybe 3 times a week. You will see results in a month
Good night anon, I know you are angry, I was too, always scared of my bad breath and acnes.
>>
>>36487824
yeah it's called gluten/candida tolerance
also genetics
Wait till they hit 30.
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
I don't want to have to become a gluten-free autist
>>
>>36487868
i am a french citizen, born and living in marseille lmao

>Go vegetarian but eat white meat and fish maybe 3 times a week. You will see results in a month

look, let me spell this out for you

for every person who follows a strict diet for their acne and it actually goes away... there are a hundred people who do exactly the same and their acne DOESN'T go away

Look.....

if you have the flu
and you eat raw iguana shit every sixteen minutes for two days straight
and rub a picture of marlon brando on your left nipple every hour
and whistle the star spangled banner in reverse every two hours
guess what?!
your flu will go away!

but wait

IT WOULD HAVE GONE AWAY ANYWAY YOU STUPID FUCK.
NOTHING YOU DID MADE IT GO AWAY ANY FASTER THAN IT WOULD HAVE TO BEGIN WITH!

accutane has a 60% chance of making your acne better
good hygine has a 10% chance
good diet has a 5% chance
praying to raphael the fucking ninja turtle has a 5% chance
huffing a homeless mans shit has a 5% chance
killing a ginger jew with a silver knife has a 5% chance

stop being a fucking retard.or post evidence to prove your claims, cunt.
>>
You're all fricking fags here. You dont meed no fucking meds to cure acne. Just get your ass up and do some sports. Running, swimming etc. it doesnt matter. At least make morning exercise everyday. I'm telling you, acne will go away.
and don't forget to eat healthy ofc
>>
>>36487817
jesus christ, how much money you have? I spend 70% less for healthy food and some more expensive restaurant where I can trust their clean cooking and meat.
>>
>>36487954
I have an okay job that pays okay, and you have no idea how much or how little any of this shit costs anyway
I eat apples fucking kale and shit too, champ, you aren't that special
>inb4 you tell me why apples and kale and shit are all unhealthy
>>
>>36487897
well there are also people who are not 19yr old and don't care what others think
>>36487909
>for every person who follows a strict diet for their acne and it actually goes away.
yes you got it anon, now go and throw away that pizza, milk and cheese, go and do some sports, and when you do all this and if you still have the same amount of acne or even more, go even harder. Still no results? Well go to you dad and thank him for the blessing
>>36487946
yes, thank you
>>
>>36487983
no need to be scared anon, but you said what I am defending all the time: you also cleared your diet.
>>
>>36488036
I didn't say that I don't eat big macs too
I do
I eat like a wild animal
A raccoon
A raccoon in a rich neighborhood that has access to the dumpsters behind Taco Bell and Whole Foods
>>
>>36488017
>yes you got it anon, now go and throw away that pizza.....

i am already in great shape and eat healthily but that has nothing to do with my lack of acne. i haven't had acne for nine years, and haven't changed my diet the whole time (i have been a sportsman since my early teens).

diet has nothing to do with acne. prove me wrong.
>>
>>36488057
and I eat kebab from time to time too
but it's not in my daily routine, like you don't go in mcdonalds daily, yes?
>>
File: DIABLO-3-GENERAL5.gif (182KB, 630x490px) Image search: [Google]
DIABLO-3-GENERAL5.gif
182KB, 630x490px
>>36486468
I did Accutane when I was like 15-16. Shit sucked because of how dry my skin got and the monthly doctor's visit.

However, prior to it I had constant acne that was large and inflamed. None of the usual cleaning products did anything at all. Trust me, I tried them all, had the cleaning pads, topical creams and constant use of exfoliants and face washing.

About a year after I finished my Accutane regimen I was basically 97% free of facial acne, and it's just like that til this day (roughly 10 years later).

Even though I drink tons of alcohol (and even more water), have a shit diet and don't exercise, I very rarely get facial acne.

That said, the curse seems to have spread elsewhere. I have constant shit that pops up around my armpits, my lower neck, my shoulders and hips. It's not quite acne but not quite boils/blisters. Some of them get big and pop, releasing a disgusting puss and blood combination.

Even when I was eating well and exercising regularly, they never went away. I honestly have no idea what they're about. I asked my doctor a few times and the best he could tell me was to do a course of wide spectrum antibiotics and use anti-bacterial soap. The antibiotics helped for a short amout of time and the soap did nothing (I think it actually made it worse).

Oh well, I don't take my shirt off in public and they don't really cause me pain, unless they get big and swollen (maybe once every 2-3 months).

tl;dr: get an Accutane prescription.
>>
File: dank_memes.jpg (135KB, 640x1460px) Image search: [Google]
dank_memes.jpg
135KB, 640x1460px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B1GP9HgDWk
I'm gonna try this lads. All of you offer remedies with anecdotal results but this is a double blind, randomized clinical trial.
>>
>>36488082
Closer to once a week
So what's your guide line then?
Garbage once per day = acne
Garbage one or twice per week = no acne
?
>>
>>36488081
You did something that works from inside out-sweating.
Yes I agree, there are people who are saved by acne just when they end puberty. Some people later.
There are people who do sports and hard diet and saved themselves (me and roomate)
And there are people who buy fucktone of creams and got results.

Try everything first. And when you thought you did everything, try even harder and do more.
Some people throw something on their face, it stings and no results next day so they stopped and telling everyone they are a lost case
>>
>>36488098
yes but you forgot
garbage once per week+healthy, balanced diet and some sweating=lower risk for new acne
>>
>>36487817
holy shit can you post a pic of yourself please? doesnt have to be your entire face if you dont want. i jut want to see what your skin is like and if all this shit really is worth it.
>>
>>36487817
How long does the vitamin-C serum last you? I want to order it online but I'm not sure how long a 1 oz will last for. I'm gonna buy all of this except for the suncreen. I'm a shut in I dont need it.
>>
21 here, used to have pretty bad acne when I was like 15. Cleared up at 18 and now I barely sleep, exercise, I eat garbage, I shower once every 4 days usually, and I clean my sheets once a week.

Skin. Is. Flawless. I get the odd pimple maybe once or twice a month it I'm really stressed.

What fixed me was moisturising a little bit after having a warm shower. Not too hot, because it dried the skin, but warm to make it nice and soft.
>>
the hardest thing about trying to get rid of your acne is that you first have to wade through an entire sea of complete shit when you try to look up what helps with Acne (baking soda, toothpaste, lemon juice,...), before you get to the useful advice
>>
>>36487817
I'm waiting for some of the all in one snail repair cream to arrive is it good stuff? where do you buy all this stuff from?
>>
get accutane u nignogs
im also starting soon
>>
>>36488017
>well there are also people who are not 19yr old and don't care what others think

It's not about what others think, it's about not making every time I have to eat a massive pain in the ass.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.