[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a stupid gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1489331990095.jpg (732KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1489331990095.jpg
732KB, 1280x1920px
What do robots? She's nice, a qt and tries her best, but can barely into math. She's in college algebra and barely passing.
>>
>>36486464
Who the fuck cares if she's bad at college algebra? Are you actually retarded?
>>
Fuck you. Kill yourself you fucking normie. I hope they draft you and you die in the cold steppes of Manchuria crying for your mom.
>>
>>36486464
If she can do college algebra she's already better at maths than 99% of the population. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>36486464
>tries her best
>not good enough for OP

send her my way you piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
>>
op detected https://www.okcupid.com/profile/dadpunchernanana
>>
>>36486464
Kill yourself you stupid fucking normie kill yourself
>>
>>>implying you'd care if a person shined a speck of attention your way that didn't into 4.0GPA.
>>
>>36486590

Neck yourself, faggot.

faggotblox
>>
>>36486599
Kind of a big difference between someone getting a B- in Diff Eq and someone struggling with FOIL.
>>
how about you quiz her and slap her tits every time she gets an answer wrong
>>
>>36486484
It's a turn off if a girl's 15-20 IQ points below you. If I'm in STEM and she's a certified dipshit, do you really want to stick your dick in that?
>>
File: IMG_0988.jpg (59KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0988.jpg
59KB, 514x536px
my wife was having trouble with college algebra when we first met and i helped her with it
now she has a stem phd and is way better than me at complex theoretical math
in conclusion, op is a fag
>>
>>36486831
She's not willing to learn though. She doesn't even want my help. She does everything a gf is supposed to do and tries really hard so I feel like shit bitching about her. But fucks' sake man is algebra really that difficult?
>>
File: 1489507222096.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1489507222096.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>>36486801
FUCK OFF STUPID NORMIE YES I WOULD BECAUSE I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION EXCEPT BEING A FUCKING VIRGIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND YOU HAVE A FUCKING GF AND ACT LIKE A KING OF CHADS FUCK OFF GET OUT OF MY BOARD OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>girl bad at math
fucking duh doy, anon

>girl tries her best
>girl is nice
MARRY IT, YOU UNGRATEFUL RETARD
LOCK IT DOWN BEFORE SHE REALIZES YOU DESERVE NOTHING
>>
I can do college algebra but can't do calculus. Some people are just not born to STEM, op.
That's why there's the humanities :^)
>>
>>36486801
but your dick is <3cm
and you'd get your head pounded in by Chad and co.

stick ur dick in this >>36486572
ugly autist stinky moldy rotten dweller
>>
>>36486464
Hello OP

Most humans do not view math as a transcendentally beautiful, ultimate, pure form of art and the greatest achievement of the human mind.

They view it as a dumb topic that "nobody actually needs for real life", and that is the depth of their feelings towards it, literally. And that's okay because we are just animals, but us some slack. Give her some slack. If she's a good girlfriend in every way apart from being dumb in a way that doesn't hinder her ability to function in the world, who cares? Leave her be. She deserves to be loved too just like everyone does.
>>
>>36486937
Jesus Anon, this is the post I was waiting for I guess. I think I have a similar view of math as that, but I guess everyone also has their flaws. Maybe I should embrace her weaknesses and enjoy the happiness she brings in my life. You're right that everyone should be loved, being good at math isn't necessarily a requisite.
>>
>>36486668
>>36486599
(F)irst ("first" terms of each binomial are multiplied together)
(O)uter ("outside" terms are multiplied-that is, the first term of the first binomial and the second term of the second)
(I)nner ("inside" terms are multiplied-second term of the first binomial and first term of the second)
(L)ast ("last" terms of each binomial are multiplied)
>>
>>36486801
if u in stem u a dummy, you two are perfect for eachother
>>
>>36486801
Genuine question anon: why are you here?
If you actually think like this you're clearly too chad to be a robot.

Are you just trying to humblebrag on a Taiwanese sockpuppet board?
>>
>>36487388
Well, I'm glad you asked. I'll be honest. My OP isn't exactly true. This girl was my gf in high school 6 years ago. I haven't had a gf since and I never fucked her. So I'm a 23-year-old virgin like you. happy?

But I posted the thread anyways just out of curiosity to generate some interesting discussion about stupid women and relationships.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.