[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normalfags hate shy/quiet people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 23

File: 1492179408852.png (61KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1492179408852.png
61KB, 576x507px
Why do normalfags hate shy/quiet people?
>>
Shy people don't offer them the immediate amount of excitement that fun people do.
>>
>he doesn't talk, weirdo
>he spoke to me, weirdo
>he doesn't look like a Chad, weirdo
>he has no friends, weirdo
>he only has weird friends, weirdo
>he only talks during transactions, weirdo

maybe they fear the silence..
>image a silent crowd just staring, not making any sound.
>>
if ur cool nobody cares if ur quiet or shy or whatever even blacked out

ir ur a fucking faggot, whether you are obnoxious, loud, social, or shy has no difference. its about who you are not how
>>
>Those fuckers that think silence is awkward and HAVE to announce it
>>
File: tumblr_nnqip5DrBf1titub2o1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnqip5DrBf1titub2o1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>36486007
>maybe they fear the silence..
>>image a silent crowd just staring, not making any sound.
that one unironically made me think. Really puts into picture the vacuousness of the average normie.
>>
Because they aren't entertaining the normie
>>
>>36486007
Normies hate silence. They simply can't enjoy life without making some kind of noise about it. Pure retardation.
>>
A part of me thinks that they are just spoiled brats, but another part tells me that they all have a mild case of tinnitus.
>>
File: dingdangdoodly.jpg (153KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dingdangdoodly.jpg
153KB, 500x281px
>>36486040
>announce silence is awkward
>don't actually give another topic to discuss
>>
It's because they can't read our intentions and it frightens them on a primal level.
They also tend to assume the worst about us.

>He glanced at that child, I bet he's a pedo!
>He glanced at that woman, I bet he's a creep!
>He glanced at that guy, I bet he's gay!
>Why does he look so mad, I bet he'll shoot up the place!
>>
>>36486279
Those people need to hang.
>>
Because nobody likes an awkward slouchy weirdo standing there visibly uncomfortable for no reason whatsoever. It's not about being talkative or 10/10 attractive or something, it's about how tense you make everybody else with how tense you look.

Imagine two chimps meeting for the first time, and one looks stiff as fuck. What's the other chimp gonna think? Probably that the first chimp is a threat, because why else is it standing there silently but still anxious. It's the same with you mouth breathers acting anxious just for being around a person. It makes every party involved uncomfortable. People like people they feel they can relax around, that's what it's about.
>>
>>36485923

>not being naturally talkative

fucking weird tbqh, don't act like it isn't.
>>
>>36486591
>People like people they feel they can relax around, that's what it's about.

I can never be relaxed around people I don't know. It's probably autism, so I can't exactly fix it. I could try and modify my behavior in an attempt to put normies at ease, but it feels fake and I hate it.
I don't think we're meant to co-exist honestly.
>>
>>36486664
How exactly do you plan on getting to know someone if you can't ease up around them before you get to know them?
>>
>>36485923
It's a form of ethnocentrism. Normies simply can't see why another culture wouldn't be social and outgoing.
>>
>>36486735
Here's the thing, I don't want to get to know anyone. I'm not even slightly interested. I want to be left to my own devices and thoughts. The less I have to interact with other humans the better.
I could discuss video games with anyone though, that's my autistic obsession.
>>
>>36485923
awkward silence then they get mad once the quiet one talks and they can't get a word or two in

>>36486213
the only thing entertaining to a normie is hearing himself/herself talk
>>
Normies tell me I'm "hard to read" and it drives them fucking crazy.

Basically they don't like it because they can't easily categorize you and that bothers them because it suggests that the world might be more complicated than their rap song told them. It's the same reason any ideologue hates its opposite. You're threatening their whole world view by not conforming.
>>
>>36486809
>>36486664
You sound like me. I think at this point I just enjoy my own company way too much.
>>
>>36486942
It's because normies and robots hate being alone. And if you're with another person and they don't say anything and just act like an autistic retard, well you may as well be alone. You embody loneliness and sadness and they despise you for it.
>>
>>36485923
They don't, they just hate autistic people (like you!)
>>
>>36486664
It's terrible if you do it well, too, normies then think you're 200% interested in the shit they're saying and they just. won't. stop. talking. it's like they finish saying something and just start saying something new right away.

And since we're so busy micromanaging every muscle in our faces and forcing ourselves to behave like human beings, there's very little attention left to actually understand the fuck they're saying. Thankfully, they're usually more interested in talking than being heard, so just nodding and agreeing is enough to make them happy.

Doing all this is very physically taxing, though. Still kind of worth it, since we depend on other people so much.
>>
>>36485923
It's not really the shyness/quietness that bothers them. It's the ugliness.
>>
>>36485923
they don't conform.
conform or be cast out.
s..........s
>>
>>36486591

Interesting idea. I'm going to wear pajamas over my gorilla suit and yawn a lot so normalfags feel extra comfortable around me. I never realized they didn't like me because just quietly standing there in a normal way makes them think about fighting apes. It's good to know it's not anything wrong with me. Maybe I can even impress them with my knowledge of drugs and suggest antipsychotics that decrease the frequency of their illusions and intrusive thoughts. It's about time we started treating the pandemic of allism seriously. It's easy to feel smug for being autistic and this better than them, but they need help. I envision a world where allism has been eliminated like polio.
>>
>>36487676

Op said quiet, not ugly. You somehow got confused there.
>>
>>36486279
Why are you so quiet anon?

Whats are you supposed to say? I have social anxiety and want to kill myself?
>>
>>36485923
Because it's easy to mistake shyness for arrogance.
>>
>>36486591
Thats not true. I've always been a relaxed person. People always used to comment on how tired or sleepy i looked. They'd always ask.
>>
they don't, at my school at least
quiet people are left alone, or softly teased, or included into the conversation whether they like it or not
i don't see why they would hate someone who hasn't done anything to them
damn, my school is actually pretty chill
there is one kid who everyone hates though, even the quiet kids, but he's loud/obnoxious/perverse
>>
I think it scares them to not be able to size you up. Like they never know if you're good or bad, or what you're all about so they don't know if they should have their guard up.

But part of me also thinks that it just frustrates them and they feel like you're wasting their time.

Idk. I should really get NEETbux for being shy. I didn't choose to be this way.
>>
>>36488248
You're confused. The halo effect is always in effect. Shy/quiet people who are attractive are not hated. Therefore shyness and quietness are not hated traits. Only ugliness. Like usual.
>>
>>36488295
that's a very slippery slope you've come up with there
>>
>>36485923
If you don't talk to them then it means you don't like them. And if you don't like them, for seemingly no reason, then they will hate you in return.
>>
>>36487654
I do the same thing and every time after finally escaping I wonder how the fuck it's me who is considered the autistic one. They have the stupidest interests and look for meaning where there is none. I have had grown ass women getting their feelings hurt because they think I'm mad and don't like them because I didn't hear her greet me a year ago or the quality of my vocalizations means I hate them instead of just going by content. When they hate somebody do they say something like they normally do but with extra secret inflection and intonation, or do they just say they hate the person? It's such a crazy idea I figure someone must be doing it. Where do they get this from?
>>
>>36488254
>parents get upset because I never tell them anything, they would like for me to open up about everything and talk about my future
>if I did told them the truth about giving up on life and living as genetic freak of nature they would be upset, I would be upset and they would send me to a psychiatrist
stupid
>>
>>36488295

Its an interesting idea, but with nothing to back in up. You're just making too much of a leap there to reach your therefore and come to a completely invalid conclusion.

In pictures I'm fine, even at a distance I'm fine. It's not until close proximity that the uncanny valley kicks in. I wish halo effect were as pervasive as you think. The world would be much better off. It's easier to be beautiful than it is to be human.
>>
The thing abouts normies is, they don't think about what to say. They just talk without filter. Leading to some truly inane topics of conversation.
>>
>>36488451
>hur anon look there hot lady stand!!
>Yes, Jonathan. I see the woman. You didn't need to point it out like a mindless ape.
>>
File: 1478100100921.gif (814KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478100100921.gif
814KB, 480x360px
>tfw people mistake your social incompetence and lack of things to say for being a rude asshole
>>
>>36488675
This is my life at work

Yes butchdyke boss, I'm totally making a social power-move by not greeting you everyday.
I did tell her to "eat a bag of dicks" once though when I was losing my shit haha
>>
>>36485923
they don't hate, they just see us as inferior
>>
>>36488636
kek Whenever I'm with normies this is the absolute worst or "Hey Anon, see that girls tits? damn they are huge". Thanks for that but I don't see why I should care.
>>
>>36488675
It started here at work and has ascended to the level of people constantly trying to figure me out and talk shit about me. They're currently trying to figure out if I come from poverty or not.
>>
>family and coworkers always think I'm depressed simply because I don't talk much

While yes, I am depressed it's not because I don't want to talk all the damn time
>>
>>36485923
They think you're bored and don't want to be around them, or if you're too visibly nervous they naturally assume you've done something to be nervous about

If you're quiet all the time they think you dislike them and will react to the perceived slight

You have to master being able to make pointless conversation with people you hate if you want to survive the normie world, but its really not worth it desu, just live the neet life
>>
I slowly started trying to be more social at work and now I'm the guy who hangs out with all the girls at work. Did I do okay?
>>
>>36488636
>>36488748
this.

normies talking about sex is the worst, I can't tell if they're making shit up or not but it's so stupid, literally just hurr tits muh dick durr fucked her so hard bro

it's just inane to listen to, can't they find something else more interesting to talk about?

I don't wanna have to listen to that shit, even when they're not talking to me its the worst fucking thing
>>
File: 1456398466929.jpg (17KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456398466929.jpg
17KB, 375x360px
>>36485923
No fucking idea, I have a little story to back up your point.
>at the pub with the lads
>busy Friday night
>takes time to get a pint due to the fact that there are so many people there
>all my friends have ordered except me
>waiting for the waitress to notice me so I can order
>not noticing me, oh well she has to sooner or later, I'm not in a rush
>friends getting all annoyed about the fact I am waiting
>making fun of me, saying that I am a pussy, this is why I am still a virgin
>this continues for a couple of minutes until I get my order in
I only waited about 5 minutes.
>>
>>36489004
They think you're gay anon
>>
>>36489004
They think you're nonthreatening, which is why they hang out with you. Maybe gay.
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>36489004
they gossip about you
"that beta orbiter is cringe, at least he talks now"
>>
>>36489089

the one girl ended up getting jealous that I was hanging out with the other girl though
>>
>>36487676
this

plus the lack of hygiene
>>
>>36488340
>When they hate somebody do they say something like they normally do but with extra secret inflection and intonation, or do they just say they hate the person? It's such a crazy idea I figure someone must be doing it. Where do they get this from?
people pretend to like people they don't like or even people that they hate ALL THE TIME. and they get very good at it because most people are not autistic and can pick up on the slightest indications of distaste or disinterest.

of course, some particularly passive aggressive people will purposely let little hints slip through so yes, they will say what they normally do with a special inflection or intonation. they are too cowardly to be honest but too petty to actually be friendly. they have to hint how much they dislike you because it's not socially acceptable to admit it and they can't risk being seen as actually unfriendly or unkind but they also can't stop themselves from being dicks because their years of being forced into pretending to like people that they don't really like in order to protect their social status has made them terribly resentful of the entire process but they're not aware enough to admit it to themselves or brave enough to stop doing it.
>>
>>36489114
They get jealous when someone else is petting the dog. Ur the dog.
>>
>>36489132

>getting jealous of someone else petting your dog
>implying it's not the dog that gets jealous when you pet a different dog
>>
>>36488701
in impersonal interactions, people always ask "how are you?" and i say "okay" and i never say "how are you?" usually, i forget that it's even a possibility until a few seconds later and then i'm not sure whether i was supposed to say it or whether i should say it now because it's been too long and would be awkward or whether it's perfectly fine and they never expected me to say it at all. it feels awkward to me though, like you're reading from a script and i really have no idea if it's expected. i suspect that it is, based on the idea that things are supposed to be reciprocated but no one ever says anything about it so i haven't made it a habit. also, i don't give a fuck how they are and i don't see why people ask in the first place because i am absolutely sure that no one else gives a fuck either, which is why i say "okay" regardless of how i really feel just like everyone else. if it's "just something you say" then i don't see the point and it actually annoys me that you're expected to say things just because.

i will ask if i actually want to know though. this makes the most sense to me. maybe i am overthinking it and no one actually expects me to say "i'm fine, and how are you?" as if we're reading out of a language textbook to practice our speaking skills.
>>
>>36486664
>>36486809
>>36486976
This isn't autism. It's a textbook case of schizoid personality disorder aka. being a true robot.
>>
because you dont look like chad
>>
>have really cool daydreams all the time, like getting lost in my own head
>some work normie says something to me and brings me crashing back to the real world

Why
>>
File: 1489442153346.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1489442153346.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>tfw quiet because I talk to no one at home
>tfw no cousins and shit to talk to either
>literally a mute family

I only learn from the best. Anyone have this experience?
>>
File: 1492656122972.jpg (73KB, 705x648px) Image search: [Google]
1492656122972.jpg
73KB, 705x648px
>>36489285
>Becuase they think work is important.
>Because you ''can't'' live without it.
My guess
Daydreams are fun
>>
>>36486007
go to nipland boi
>>
>get job
>decide to try to be more social and friendly (trying to engage in conversation, seem interested and be more expressive)
>every second co-worker I talk to comments on how non-talkative I am, how I look really apathetic and bored. best way they worded it once was that I was always so chill
>quit after a few months

For fuck sake and this is when I try to seem normal.
Fuck it dude, normies ain't worth it
>>
>>36489382
*muffled gaijin in the distance*
>>
>That's the first time I've heard you speak!
r-reee.....
>>
File: 1492908175970.jpg (24KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492908175970.jpg
24KB, 500x404px
>>36489022
I went outside, and normies literally do this.
It's excruciating to listen to.
>>
>>36488807
That's some next-level bs right there. I once started working at a convenience store, though, and before I was even hired, the employees were already spreading rumors about me having like three kids. Normies are fucked.
>>
File: 1488788582187.jpg (2MB, 1680x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1488788582187.jpg
2MB, 1680x1344px
Silence let's the bad thoughts crawl up.
>>
>>36489570
My thoughts are always bad so I guess that's why it doesn't bother me.
>>
File: 8599500.jpg (4KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
8599500.jpg
4KB, 281x180px
I just don't understand it either.
I have only said 50 words out loud this week. I don't see any problem with that. I think it is a good idea to minimise word usage.
However, I am mocked for this

My dad calls me 'Roman 5+5' because the Roman numerals for 5+5 is 'VV', and I am a 'Voiceless Virgin'.
My mother doesn't even say good morning to me because 'conversation s worthless with you'

It hurts
>>
File: 1471894283612.jpg (37KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
1471894283612.jpg
37KB, 466x470px
>>36489607
>Voiceless Virgin
Why are your parents so ruthless?
>>
>>36489607
Sounds like a fucked up home life mate. Maybe you would've been OK.
>>
>>36485923
Because the vast majority of the people value other people by what you can do for THEM.
>>
>>36489607
It'll be cool Roman 5+5 is a nice name
>>
>>36489607
i bet they think that bullying you is going to "help"(read: make you a normie)
>>
>>36489022
>every joke is a double-entendre joke about titties, dick, doggy style, vagina, titties, dick, vagina, cock
>muh cock muh vagina muh dick
>do you want some fuck hey look at that ass look at those titties
>I fucked her/I want to fuck her/hey anon don't you want to fuck her?
>every fucking time
>>
>>36486007
>maybe they fear the silence..
>>image a silent crowd just staring, not making any sound.

What the fuck, I've never thought of this
>>
File: 1492741504358.png (178KB, 316x310px) Image search: [Google]
1492741504358.png
178KB, 316x310px
>>36486007
>he doesn't look like a Chad, weirdo
My entire life summed up. It sucks where I live I'm surrounded by 10/10 Chads and Stacies fucking 24/7 and I'm still a 24 khv. I can't wait to leave this place.
>>
>>36489024
Some friends you have there anon
>>
>>36489022
this shit is so annoying like wtf
>>
They don't, they just don't respect you as much
>>
>>36485923
I think they're envious. Look at a lot of normies who have breakdowns, they often can't hook themselves back into the normie hivemind like before. There's nothing really stopping them, they just don't seem to want to. Because the normie life isn't easy if you have even an average IQ.

Subconsciously, they're jealous that shy/quiet people & robots aren't locked into the hivemind & can live their lives free, on their own terms. Even if it's miserable, what sounds better;

>a life where you make your own choices & decide your own fate, even if it's misery inducing
Or
>a life where every single action you take, down to the way you breathe, is governed by a single forced quest for social status, which you can never truly break from
>all your 'friends' are decided by their worth in terms of your own social status
>all your interests
>all your free time
>all your material possessions
>all governed by a normie hivemind

It's like they're in a normie Matrix, but instead of everyone being blissfully unaware, they're all secretly too aware. They fear the silence because they crave it but can never have it. The brainwashing into normaldom is too absolute.
>>
Tbh this is the ONLY thing that i still hate from normies. I have managed to forget All the other shit , but this still rustle me .

I understand that not are people are the same , and while i dont always agree with outgoing persons i still dont have an issue with them. But WHAT THE FUCK Is wrong with being an introvert person for fuck sake.
>>
>>36485923
Normies struggle with shy and quiet people because from their perspective you are not doing your part in the social interaction.

Imagine conversation being like a game of tennis, except the goal is not to beat your opponent but keep the rally going as long as possible. Conversation is not a zero sum game, the longer it goes on for the more everyone should have an opportunity to receive value from it whether that be making a witty remark, appearing interesting, learning something new etc.

But keeping conversation going requires a degree of co-operation, drawing out a story from another person, providing them with the set up for the joke they want to tell, expressing interest or moving a conversation into another area. It requires active participation.

Shy and quiet people disrupt that balance, because to keep the tennis analogy going they keep missing the ball, or worse just smash it back at the other person giving them no opportunity to respond.

Doing so breaks the rhythm for everyone, and everyone loses out in the game. They therefore construe your behaviour as either deliberately harmful or if they perceive it as accidental get frustrated at your incompetence.

There is no easy way to fix this, but I can give some tips for shy conversationalists if people would like.
>>
>>36490961
pls give tips anon
>>
>>36490961
Everyone at work talks behind my back but then tries to make light conversation to my face. I can't handle this doublethink at all and mostly brush off conversation attempts. What should I do? Just pretend that I don't know about the shit talk?
>>
>>36485923
Once, someone told me to come.over to their house to hang out. When arrived, I was under the impression it would just be my friend and I playing guitar in his basement. To my surprise, there were 3 roasties accompanying him. My immediate reaction was to turn around and leave abruptly, but I stayed. Now, he left the room, and I was sitting there in front of these girls. Rather than try and strike up a cucked conversation, I grabbed the nearest book and began to read silently, as if I were alone. The air became heavy with their discontent. I could feel the sense of confusion and frustration from my utterly and complete awkward behavior. They tried chatting amongst themselves, trying to stave off my presence and hang on to what was normal.for them. They talked about some degenerate subjects like drug use. Still, the aura of discomfort radiated brilliantly from them. 10 minutes later my friend returned, they couldn't get what they wanted (LSD). They left in a big hurry. They fidgeted and stared at their phones almost the entire time. They wanted me to initiate some.sort of expected socialising. I just sat there and read.
>>
>>36491131
that sounds pretty autistic anon, why not talk to them?
>>
>>36491044
Ok, here's some tips for even the most robot of robots.

A skill you want to master is what's known as active listening. It's not about being clever and funny yourself but giving the person you're talking to feel like you're engaged in what they're saying.

One of the easiest way to do this is just repeating something they've said or querying something. In casual chat its surprisingly easy to do this.

>wait, she did what?
>hang on, so you were all at x place together right...
>sorry when was this again.

Don't worry about looking stupid or slow. That's not the point of this interjection. The point is to let them take a few seconds to breathe, allow them to emphasise a point, or even just pause for second and add new details.

If you're at work you can literally just say it back to them.
>so I think what you're saying is this..
It makes people feel listened to and valued and you smarted than you actually are.

Combine it with good body language, an open posture and occasional eye contact helps but the easiest thing to practive is nodding a lot. It shows you are agreeing with what they're saying and they can continue. It can feel artificial, but you need to do it so they understand they are not boring you and they can continue to speak.

cont
>>
>>36491319
I no longer have an interest in communication or involvement with women. I used to go out of my way to talk with people, ask questions about them and make them feel comfortable. I've come to find, for myself, it's a fruitless labor. I get nothing out of talking to most people. I would rather retreat deeply inside my own mind, disregarding others. Being friendly and social, especially with females has taken me absolutely no where. I choose to not engage others. I'm much more content and comfortable with myself this way.
>>
>>36491105
you don't have to like someone to make light conversation, but it might help them talk about you less.

>>36491359
The next thing to practice is asking open questions. Often robots tend to ask closed questions with yes/no answers.
>do you like this band/film/anime etc.
>have you seen x before
Even worse if they do use open questions, they often tend to completely change the subject of the conversation which can make conversations very stilted.

Open questions should permit your conversation partner to tell you about something in more detail, and should be related to what's just happened before. Even better they can often be an easy way to say something nice, which will help them open up. Practice saying things like
>that's so interesting, where did you learn that.
>sounds awesome, do you do stuff like that all the time
>sorry to hear that, what do you think you'll do now.
>>
File: 1492863438950.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1492863438950.png
20KB, 474x473px
>used to be extremely shy for first 4 years of high school.
>eventually not awkward and can hold conversation
>still quiet but have proven that im not completely socially inept
>find out most of girls in my year still think im an awkward fuck
>what do you want from me jesus christ
>>
by "shy poeple" you mean "shy men", right? because chad loves fucking "shy" girls.
>>
File: 1491660733126.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1491660733126.png
75KB, 348x301px
>>36491612
Jesus christ, why the fuck do I want to waste my breath on this crap.
>>
>>36491131
This.

I love making normalfags uncomfortable by avoiding socialising with them when I'm expected to, either because I don't like them or I'm disinterested. It's pretty amusing.
>>
>>36491612
Reading this gives me a headache. Fuck that. I'll just stay home forever
>>
>>36492147
>Reading this gives me a headache. Fuck that. I'll just stay home forever
Suit yourself lol
>>
File: 1478977986075.jpg (52KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478977986075.jpg
52KB, 604x453px
Why are shy or introverted people always expected to change themselves to accomodate talkative people, and never the other way around

I'm fairly quiet and reserved around most people, and my parents get mad at me for this and act like I owe the world conversation, like I'm being rude by just being myself and being quiet. It's so stupid.

They think it's rude to be quiet, but it doesn't even cross their minds that maybe it's rude to force a person to be something they're not and call them a bad person
>>
File: 1477015790205.jpg (14KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1477015790205.jpg
14KB, 563x563px
>>36492533
To continue, I don't necessarily have a problem with talkative people. Some of them are nice. The problem is people like my dad who want to force me to be talkative too.

My dad is a naturally quiet guy like me, but I've observed him in social interactions and he forces himself to act like a talkative normie. It's so phony and inauthentic. He has no dignity. He acts like a servile little cuck talking for his normie masters. It's pathetic. He's terrified to be his own genuine person.

And he gets mad at me when I want to keep my dignity and not act like that.
>>
Call me edgelord for that, but here's my experience with normies:

> Sat in library for History school work in groups:
> I'm w/ a stacy who asked me to vote her for class leader and I said no;
> Now she picks my foot from time to time
> Everyone around the table talking about social stuff, dates, pussies fuck.
> I'm in silent
> Teacher gives Europe (our subject) books
> I pick Germany and search for the nazi period
> People around me (uuh Anon is reading/nazi)
> Talks about pussies again
> One girl says "Anon, do you wanna swap books with me?"
> I say no
> Another one says: "Anon you must read the work assignment pages."
>me surrounded in a table of pussies and pussy slaves
> I hate everything.exe
>>
>>36485923
Cause when you actually start talking, you come across as a boring retard who cant have banter and gets upset at having joke at you as you have an emotional barrier of tissue paper.

Also you can't talk about anything that is interesting as you don't go out and do anything that doesn't revolve around sitting at home shitposting online or playing vidja
>>
>>36485923
People want equality but don't believe it exists. If you want someone to be comfortable around you you can't be uncomfortable around them, don't think they're worth more than you for being nervous
>>
>>36489119

I do that at work because 90% of people lack common sense and ask really stupid rhetorical questions they already know the answers to.

>"Hey Caddye, is the Range open yet?"
>"Well, seeing as you had to walk past it to get here and I can see people training I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark and say: Yes"

I keep getting ugly looks for doing my job, though I am always tempted to add "you fucking retard".
>>
>>36487654
>so just nodding and agreeing is enough to make them happy.

In my case i feel compelled to seem like I'm actively involved in the conversation, and occationally ask for clarification on a topic or word, or say things like "oh, I see." or "damn, that must be tough." or "that sounds terrible", or whatever. It's fucking exhausing.
>>
File: 1492061730412.jpg (46KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492061730412.jpg
46KB, 500x700px
>>36489607
>conversation is worthless with you
>>
>Anon why don't you talk, you should open yourself more!
>Try to add to the conversation
>Get ignored
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME
>>
>>36489089
they're i was nice enough to give a girl a ride home. she just talks crap about me. someone asked me if i wanted to be a room mate with her. i said let me think about it. the girl told her i would probably fap to her having sex.
>>
>>36488807
I'm pretty sure people in high school thought I was some kind of homeless
I would like down in weird places and just try to sleep at lunch breaks cause I was always sleep deprived
>>
because normies think quiet people are stuck up and secretly think the quiet people hate them and silently judge them. Just like what you are doing now?
>>
>robots say "I'm not an arrogant asshole, I'm just shy!"
>proceed to rant about how all normies are brainwashed sheep
Hmmm
>>
>>36494022
every. fucking. time. Damn, normies are a waste of time.
>>
sorry but shy people make everyone uncomfortable, please dont stand still in one room and be so stiff thinking if you dont move nobody will notice you

noone cares about quite people its just everyone will think youre a stoner cause thats how normies are now going on about how many shrooms they take every day
>>
>>36485923
It makes them nervous. Not even joking.
>>
How do I stop fucks? I want to obtain the ability to live in the world as though I am surrounded by (mostly) passive animals instead of humans. That is to say, when confronted by normie trash, I want to be able to ignore all social norms and pressures and simply tell them to go fuck themselves without a second thought. Nay, not even that many fucks. But as it stands, I feel unconfortable when confronted by people, and feel compelled to comply.
>>
>>36495490
stop giving fucks*
>>
File: 1488599040432.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1488599040432.png
261KB, 1039x559px
DUDE YUR NARCISSIST CAUSE UR AFRAID OF REJECTION

Fuck I hate normies
>>
>>36490627
you make life sound way more interesting than it is.
>>
>>36495509
Start being polite and agreeable.

I'm the most quiet person I know, but I say please and thankyou, empathise and as a result people don't have to say something to me twice.
>>
>>36495453
But why is that? Originale
>>
>>36495347
your fucking problem if it makes you uncomfortable, its entirely up to you to feel that way u fuck. im gonna be myself, im not even shy anymore im past that. i just dont like talking to you vapid normies.
>>
>>36495672
>Start being polite and agreeable.
that would be giving fucks. I don't care enough to molding my behavior to suit other people. If they don't like me as I am then though shit.

Is what I would like to say, but thats sadly not the case.
>>
>>36495797
>enough to molding
fuck. My english is terrible today.
>>
>>36490211
Those are actually the kind of friends you should have. They make fun of you because they want to make you stronger.
As long as they don't go too far.
>>
>>36495722
They think you're withdrawing because you don't like them.
It makes them have self doubt, it frightens them.

>>36495797
The world is full of people and an isolated existence is unavoidable.
It's best to grease the wheels with a please and thankyou, makes the whole transaction as minimally painful as it needs to be.

What either of you like, or are like as people doesn't really have anything to do with it. It's not personal.
>>
>>36495957
Unattainable I should say. Not unavoidable.
>>
>>36486007
>>36489956
>>36486131
Silent staring flashmob when?
>>
File: decentboys.jpg (28KB, 638x334px) Image search: [Google]
decentboys.jpg
28KB, 638x334px
>>36486809
Brotherman.
>>
File: 1482633603513.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1482633603513.png
760KB, 760x839px
>tfw a normie you like makes too much eye contact and gets too close
>they assume you hate them for not liking that shit
>>
>>36489004
Ah Jesus, did you become a lolcow?
Women are the jews of gender.
>>
tell them to stop bothering u

works everytime
>>
>>36486591
Good, I'm glad I make you uncomfortable with my autism aura you normie.
>>
>>36486012
>if ur cool
>if ur a fucking faggot
>its about who you are not how
what does that even mean

what does it mean to be cool

what does it mean to be a faggot

why are you posting in such empty and vapid terms
>>
>>36485923
I respond when talked to but I don't like when people are having a conversation without a proper point to interject and proceed to ask this. Those kind of people are just rude to be honest. I still have to work on impulse control because I say a dumb thing in an attempt to be witty sometimes and it's just met with silence. I constantly go between not having an opinion, having an opinion and saying something retarded because I feel like I'm supposed to say something because of those people.

I don't think we'll ever get a concrete reason for it either. I think it's "just because", like saying something completely thoughtless.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.