[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: MeIRLPepe.jpg (17KB, 192x255px) Image search: [Google]
MeIRLPepe.jpg
17KB, 192x255px
>Be me
>19yo Male
>100% Aryan
>about 5-6/10
>live in okay place
>super depressed all the time
>hate my life
>live with EXTREMELY overbearing parents, especially my mother
>get in arguments with my parents on a near daily-basis, sometimes multiple times a day, over every little thing
>be in FUCKING ONLINE COLLEGE, because i'm apparently too spergy to go off on my own
>hate my school and major (History)
>have no idea what I want to do for a living
>my brother, who I am close to, is moving out this year
>only 1 friend outside of my brother, who lives in a different city
>have crush on said friend
>friend is already in a relationship
>fall for the nofap meme
>nofap for nearly 200 days with NO RESULTS
>got so lonely that I doxxed myself on /pol/, hoping for someone to prank me so I would at least have some interaction
>be apparently the only person /pol/ doesn't want to troll
>have major OCD and other problems
>no driver's license/car
>kissless, handholdless, dateless, virgin scumbag

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?!?

inb4 "kys" Serious advice needed
>>
Telling you to kill yourself is serious advice because there's honestly no hope for you.
>>
>>36484748

Well, that's not reassuring.
>>
Get irresistible puppy etc
>>
>>36484748
This. Just end it now.
One dhone less.
>>
>>36484827

Can't. Parents wouldn't allow me.
>>
Have you tried posting more sad frogs?
>>
>>36484703
First we're gonna have to talk about that filename, OP.
>>
>>36484874

Yes. It helps a little.
>>
>>36484703
>100% aryan
The fact that you'd identify yourself as such shows there's no hope for you op.
>>
>>36484703
>100% Aryan
No one cares you autist.
>>
>>36484703
Move out of mommy and daddies house.

Get a fucking minimum wage job.

Find a room for rent

Finish your course and stop the fucking online college

Fuck anon it's not a "oh poor me" situation. That's what makes people want to tell you to end your life.
>>
What made you want to major in history? You should be stem....
>>
why would you even say you are aryan?,why not the actual race you are?,, anyway if any of this is true start working or just start going out, walk to random places and start talkin to randoms and see what happens i mean your life sucks so at best you might get friends at worst the police will show up but the worst will add some color to your life,
>>
>>36485022
>Move out of mommy and daddies house.
>Get a fucking minimum wage job.
Do not do this. This is how you get stuck in forever poverty.
>>
>>36485022

>get a minimum wage job

Had one, had to quit due to health/parents wanted me to quit and were pressuring me.

>Find a room to rent

Can't don't have the money. I actually do have some money in my house from my old job/graduation gifts, but my mother has threatened to take that away, even though it is my money and not my parents.

>Finish my courses

Planning to.
>>
>>36485048

>why would you even say you are aryan?,

Dude, you should fucking see me. I ain't pretty, but I look like Hitler's wet dream.
>>
Wait, were you the faggot that posted just your phone number and expected /pol/ to be your personal army?
>just post it again here, I'm sure someone will call.
>you're not someone /pol/ doesn't like, you're just approaching it the wrong way.
>/pol/ loves everyone anon.
>>
>>36484703
I have a similar problem. I live with my needqmom in a shitty rural town. I can't go to college because my car broke down. No jobs in our town so can't do that. My mom doesn't have a job so I need to online work so we can eat. It only pays me a penny a word. She loses her shit every time I talk about moving in with my sister.
>>
>>36485131
But you know how lame that shit sounds, right?
>>
>>36485179

No phone number. I made the doxxing a bit of a game.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.