[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Why didn't you just fight back?
>>
I was always outnumbered.
>>
I was the bully kek
>>
I was never bullied. There was a few kids more autistic than I was who actually responded to bullying so they picked on them instead
>>
an 9yr old to a 7yr old is like a 25yr old to a 15 year old.
it ain;t like that but that's how it seems at the time
looking back i could have beat the shit out of my bullies. in the next life motherfuckers
>>
Because I was weaker duh. Fighting them would just make me get neat up even worst.

Oh I forgot, if you just stand up to them they will respect me and leave me alone.
>>
>>36484534
I did but there were three of them and sometimes one of them's high school brother would come in and hold me down so they could hit me.
>>
>>36484637
So what would be the equivalent of 18 and 37
>>
Because they shot down my best friend after he confronted his bully.

Rip Ricky. Why couldn't we just go home together...
>>
>>36484754
shit man
i think when the scale gets to 18 its all even
>>
I did, i grew up in a shit hole and the more you fight the more people want to foght you. I was never bullied but i was a fighter.

People still reference me as a brawler and watch what they say to me. Its shit, but thats small town mentality.
>>
Because my parents told me to "just ignore them".

Thanks a lot Mom and Dad, your stupid advice never fucking worked.
>>
>>36484534
After a few years of it I did. I rocked the guy as hard as I could and as soon as he recovered and moved to beat my autism into Down syndrome some senior chads grabbed him, threw him down, hit him and asked him if it was fun picking on kids bigger than him. Smart ass said I guess, head chad said yeah I think so too and hit him again. Chads told me if he messed with me again to tell them.
>>
>>36485426
Meant smaller than him.
>>
I did and i earned mad respect for it on the school bus
>>
I was bullied until 7th grade where I finally stood up and broke the dude's nose. All through high school I bullied oblivious/uncaring autists.
>>
>I kicked the fucker in the kneecap
There, problem solved.
>>
>>36485774
Oblivious meaning that they didn't know how autistic they are, like this one kid who ran around like Naruto, had his hair dyed blue, with bright red sneakers, who wouldn't shut the fuck up about Sonic.
>>
I got bullied by a black kid that was a year younger than me in middle school. I can't believe I didn't even attempt to fight back. I just ignored the beatings.
>>
I was picked on a lot, but girls don't 'fight' they spread rumours and crush your self esteem and make you feel like you're worthless etc. Can't really fight that.
>>
>>36484534
i stood up to a 6'1 white guy when i was in freshman year and got my ass beat. now i have a small but permanent scar on my forehead.
>>
Why dont you just cure your depression out of sheer will, ignore your NEET years and get a 3k/month job and a 10/10 gf guys? Wtf is wrong with you losers lmao
>>
>>36485842
I remember that. Girls suck in high school.
>>
>>36484534
Because I got chastised by the school, yelled at by my family, got my nose broken and I didn't even manage to hit them before I went down. Pretty much killed any hope I had left.
>>
>>36484534
im afraid of hurting people
>>
What's the point?

Fighting back means you either get horribly injured or die. Dying wouldn't be bad, because the bully would have his life that he likes ruined and go to prison. Fighting back and injuring the person would only keep it going. Fighting back and killing them ruins your life even more because you go to prison.

Alternatively if you report them and get transferred to a different school, it all starts again. You can't keep switching schools for the rest of your school-life.

You just sit it out, because nothing you do has any positive outcome. The fact that you're being bullied means that you already lost. You can only choose the path of less suffering. That fact alone is more painful than the bullying itself.
>>
>>36484534
>get bullied
>try fighting back
>other kids start talking about how "violent" I am
Most of the bullying I got was psychological, though.
>>
>>36484534
Because even if you win you go to jail. You're the weird guy after all.
>>
I did. One of two things always happened. It just made the bullies fetch their older siblings/friends and got ganged up on. Or, i'd get blamed cuz I was one of the bigger kids and therefore MUST have been the one to start shit. There's no winning anon, no winning at all. It's always a group because individually they know they're weak shit, but even a mighty liont can be swarmed and taken down by enough ants. Taught me how to fight well at least, so it wasn't a total loss.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.