[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw some /pol/ neckbeard tells you to go back to Africa even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: 1485836276627.jpg (83KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1485836276627.jpg
83KB, 750x734px
>mfw some /pol/ neckbeard tells you to go back to Africa even though white people are the ones that brought your ancestors here in the first place
>>
>>36484374
Blacks are the white mans responsibility for the time being. The consequence of taking them and freeing them i suppose.
>>
>>36484374
We brought you over as slaves and the retards in the north thought it would be a good idea to free you, a savage people, and integrate you into our society and now you've destroyed every major city and corroded our morality with your music. But it's cool bro, enjoy your life. Be thankful for your African American privilege and be thankful you're ancestors were pulled from the hell scape that is Africa
>>
>>36484374
/pol/cucks don't really interact with people offline anyway
>>
>>36484374
You're right, bringing your people over was a huge mistake, so go back and we can all forget about this mess.
>>
It's even funnier when you know that whites are the actual illegal immigrants.
>>
>>36484956
Pants on head retard logic
>>
>>36484374
>"GRRR GO BACK TO AFRICA"
>"You paying for the flight right? Because we never left by choice"
>>
>>36485086
How so, dumbshit?
>>
File: 1492821592776.png (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492821592776.png
62KB, 1024x1024px
If they give me $500,000 and pay for my flight then I will happily go back. I need the money to fund a small army and spread my influence. I will make Africa Great Again and modernize the continent.
>>
>>36485213
there was a program to send the nigs back, but everyone decided to stay
>>
File: 2134198.jpg (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
2134198.jpg
77KB, 900x900px
>>36485505
yeah way back when slavery just ended. who knew sending a bunch of uneducated slaves to another continent would end badly?
>>
>>36484374
>actually believing eurofags went to Africa to sell you into slavery instead of your own people doing it.

you're either a shill, retarded, or just plain fucking delusional.
>>
>>36485505
you mean when you dropped a bunch of them in Liberia and they died because they had no immune defence against the environment they've been away from for over 200 years
>>
>>36484374
>(((white people)))
organs
>>
>>36485583
who created the market for it whiteboi?
>>
>>36485640
other niggers?

jesus its pointless talking to you apes
>>
>>36484374
I don't see how that precludes you from going back
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (13KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
13KB, 306x306px
>>36485640
uh... Just because theres a market for something, doesn't mean it's the fault of the consumers. The consumers didn't enslave you, the producers did. Boy what a fucking mistake bringing you here was.
>>
>>36485557
Actually only the educated free blacks went to Liberia and they tried to establish dominion over the native nogs. All the uneducated emancipated slaves wanted to stay in America and keep working for their old massahs because that's what they knew, and they knew English, hadn't known oogabooga lingo for generations.

Seems like a good choice considering their descendants (You) can just sit on your asses over here and let the government support you. Harder to get food shipments over to Apefrica because of the warlords taking it all for themselves.
>>
>>36484956
*conquerors
ftfy
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>36484374
>mfw some black neckbeard blames white people for slavery when it was black people that sold your ancestors to white people in the first place
>>
File: le windmill.jpg (81KB, 735x745px) Image search: [Google]
le windmill.jpg
81KB, 735x745px
>>36484374
>white people
LMAO your black "brothers" in Africa are the ones that crammed you on boats and shipped you here.
The idea of white people going to Africa and stealing blacks to make into slaves is a giant meme. We bought slaves from other black people and Jews.
Slavery still exists in the world and it's only in places with no white people.

Also this isnt /pol/
>>
>>36484374
>you are now aware that in some states free blacks owned more slaves than whites
>you are now aware that the blacks that did return to africa almost immediately enslaved the native africans
>>
File: yx.jpg (31KB, 550x348px)
yx.jpg
31KB, 550x348px
>>36485583
>invades their land
>forces tribes to go fetch them slaves or they would simply decapitate them
>no no you don't understand, it was YOU who sold slaves

whitey never fails to make me laugh
>>
>>36484956
>>36485410
>illegal
According to what body of government? Chief Smilingbear and the Nations of the Many Dead?
>>
>>36485640
the dominant tribes in charge of the beta tribes, beta.
>>
>>36485749
>invades their land
I'm sorry, when exactly did America ever invade Africa? You're delusional, best to just put you down now so you don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>36485640
The market was already there.
It went like this:
>Africans have been enslaving other Africans since the dawn of time
>Europeans sent out explorers in the Age of Discovery to find new trade routes with the orient and discover exotic lands
>explorers discovered African tribes who offered to sell their enslaved captives
>Europeans figured out this was a good way to fill up plantations in new colonies discovered by other explorers
>start trading guns for slaves
>Portugese traders bearing cargo of "negroes" (blacks) show up on western shores trying to make a buck off their bucks
>slave trade begins en masse
>after a few hundred years, European morality arguments boil over into political conflicts and wars
>eventually it's settled and slavery is abolished
>descendants of slaves blame whites for slavery and keep blubbering on about muh Apefrica and making up fucktarded holidays like Kwanzaa even though Africans hate their guts and think they're fucking retarded and worthless (they are).
>>
>>36485749
did you know that africans and muslims still practive slavery?
>>
>>36485785
>I'm sorry, when exactly did America ever invade Africa?
They didn't, did someone say they did?
>>
>>>36485648
>american white people had nothing to do with slavery
ok
>>36485685
I would agree on that last point. As for your first """""argument""""" it is absolutely the fault of both. Yeah africans enslaved africans (not exclusively by any stretch of the imagination, white people from Africa, Britain, and America did their fair share), they did so BECAUSE there was a market for black slaves. Fucking obviously. Imagine it isn't us dirty apes for a second, and instead it's qt loli aryans. I doubt you would just happily overlook the pedoshits who are buying them to lock in their dungeons, am I right? Unless the hypocrisy of you people goes even deeper than I thought
>muh degeneracy
>>
>>36484374
Okay, but still go back please.
>>
>>36485749
>>invades their land
>>forces tribes to go fetch them slaves or they would simply decapitate them
You jut made that up
>>
>>36485410
There's no concept of immigrant/immigration if there's no concept of nation or borders. Europeans SETTLED in America, they didn't immigrate
>>
>>36484374
OP you're going to bring all the poltards with your meme. Don't play into their hands.
>>
>>36484374
If you're not happy, leave. Go away. If you hate us and we hate you, there's no point in you staying here.
>>
>>36485838
>>36485749
w-wew lad. We were talking about America, weren't we? That's the context I'm used to hearing when I hear "GO BACK TO AFRICA".

>>36485856
no, there was initially a market for cheap labor to work cotton fields. It's just bad luck that slave labor, specifically the closest being Africa, was the best way to do it. It's the fault of the producers who captured the slaves in the first place.
>>
>>36485640
Other blacks?

Read a fucking history book, the slave trade already existed. The worst you can argue is that the Europeans caused it to snow ball by introducing an increased demand and supply of superior weapons. Your kings were the ones who sold your ancestors out, full stop.

Before Europeans ever purchased slaves there was already an existing slave trade mostly flowing across the Saharan desert to North Africa and Muslim lands.
>>
>>36484374
All I see is a yapping nigger when you could be loading up onto that boat, boy.
>>
File: 1492908237092.jpg (13KB, 463x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492908237092.jpg
13KB, 463x480px
>The transatlantic slave trade began during the 15th century when Portugal, and subsequently other European kingdoms, were finally able to expand overseas and reach Africa. The Portuguese first began to kidnap people from the west coast of Africa and to take those they enslaved back to Europe.

white people really are the devils spawn
>>
>>36485914
African slaves in Africa were akin to the European serf. You're second point is correct and that is what I'm arguing. White people took them out of their country and put them in a place where they weren't just considered "lesser people" they weren't considered people, and we still aren't by /pol/ types
>>
>>36486069
>White people took them out of their country and put them in a place where they weren't just considered "lesser people" they weren't considered people
Let's not pretend the Arabs thought blacks were people either.

Moreover they were entirely aware of who they were selling them too, so they probably weren't that troubled by it. Especially when you remember how their kings used the proceeds of the slave trade to get into pissing contests over who can make the most golden spears to parade with.
>>
>>36486069
Hard to look at you apes as anything but animals when that's how you act.

Hey and pull your fucking pants up from around your ankles. You look like a toddler who just got done taking a dump and hasn't been trained to wipe his ass yet so he waddles out of the bathroom toward his mommy so she can wipe him. That's what I always think of when I see you dumbass monkeys with your baggy jeans balled up around your ankles. Thank God at least you shoot each other and abort your children like it's going out of style.
>>
>>36484374
>mfw some /blm/ retard tells you that you need to compensate them for slavery even though their ancestors literally sold each other to white people AND they never lived slavery themselves in the first place anyway so why do they want "compensation" for something they didn't experience first hand anyway
>>
>>36485888
trips have spoken

I also wanna throw in there that many irish were slaves in America, but if were suddenly talking about whites as a singular entity, the slavery and injustice the irish faced under the English was just as bad if not worse, slaves in America ate, because like dogs or horses, they were viewed as property to care for

irish were a resource to be exploited, given wheat seeds and potatos, and told live on potatos and give us wheat, when the potatos died, but there was plenty of wheat? to bad English take all the wheat and irish starve

but nah, tell me all about how blacks are the only people to ever have it bad
>>
>>36486181
muhfuggin GIBS ME DAT U FUGGIN RAYCISST ASS KRAKKKA
>>
File: 8iYCriY.png (344KB, 1280x721px)
8iYCriY.png
344KB, 1280x721px
>>36486182
>the Irish are people
kek
>>
>>36486140
well sure it's easy to sell people away when you're being offered a pretty penny for your ornamental crotch mask or whatever, but you cannot deny white people's part in this and lump it all up into "well them damn monkeys dun sold themselves out it aint my great-grandpappy's fault for buyin' em an rapin' em an treatin' em like beasts of labor! damn nigs just gotta git i'm sick of there stink!" Also I agree that arabs were just as bad
>>36486176
see my caricature of white people above. it's you
black culture can't ever grow and become 'more civilized" until the attempt is made to see why the problem exists and what can be done about it, rather than just saying "it can't be that they're so impoverished they don't know anything else, it must be nigger nature!" I will admit however that the so-called champions of black people blm are just reinforcing your profoundly stupid stereotype
>>
>>36486376
you got me there anon, you got me there.

how many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman? none just have a Scotsman shoot him.
>>
>>36486182
I'm pretty sure we actually are talking about America here
Why is Northern Ireland still part of the UK?
>>
>>36486395
>you cannot deny white people's part in this
I'm not.

I'm just saying our part in this is much smaller than people like to argue. We offered gold and guns for slaves. The Africans stabbed each other to get them. That is the long and short of it. Slavery is morally wrong as an institution of course, but at the end of the day Africa mostly crippled itself.

>Also I agree that arabs were just as bad
But they were their primary consumer before the white man ever stepped foot onto their ports. The main reason the whites were so much more destructive was because they had a deeper coin purse.
>>
>>36486436
Ireland is just Northern Britain but the Irish don't like to admit it because they're whiny autistic fucks with nothing better to do than drink and hoard their gold (leprechaun style, not shekelsniffer style)
>>
>>36486419
>none just have a Scotsman shoot him.
Sounds inefficient if starvation will do the job.
>>
File: 05812272.gif (783KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
05812272.gif
783KB, 500x281px
>>36484374
You're free now. Free to go back.
How much of a cuck do you have to be to stay in a country that hates you.
>>
>>36486524
but why wait? besides if he gets hungry enough he might try to eat some wheat
>>
>>36486546
Just surround it with a moat of snakes
>>
The fact that blacks exist makes my blood boil tbqh
>>
>>36484374
And other blacks sold you for money.
>>
>>36486503
I mostly agree with everything in this post. White people didn't instigate it, they just amplified it.
>But they were their primary consumer before...
I did say "just as bad." The difference is I don't meet many arab people on this board who argue about this type of thing with me. It's mostly just convenience to focus on white people since they do this >>36486176
>>36485935
>>
>>36486561
or a body of water full of fish. He'd never get the wheat then, because we all know the Irish don't do well around water full of food.
>>
>>36484956
This, the hypocrisy of whites is palpable
>>
>>36485640
So you'd rather be a slave in Africa back then than one in this country?

No you wouldn't have faggot.
>>
>>36485836
Did you know that europeans and americans also do the same?
>>
>tfw whenever the topic of U.S slavery comes up, white posters are scrambling over themselves to spam
>w-we wuz a good boi, we dindu nuffin!
>>
>>36485989
If you think whites are bad you should learn about the arab slave trade.
The only people that can't look into their past and find wide spread death and destruction are the people that were so backwards and retarded they were incapable of doing it.
So yes niggers were great people because they were too stupid to invent the wheel.
>>
>>36484374
Yes we brought you here, your ancestors, but are you your great grandfather? No, so go back now. Chances are you aren't descended from slaves but come from some African immigrant from the 40s. or earlier. Slavery was good for you though compared to your living conditions in Africa. We somewhat civilized you and show you who God is and his son over your worship of demons and voodoo, cannibalism, etc. Better thank the white man next time.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.