[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight is prom night And I sit here playing trash This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 8eeovl5n20hx.jpg (62KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
8eeovl5n20hx.jpg
62KB, 350x350px
Tonight is prom night
And I sit here playing trash
This is the life, man
>>
>>36483956
Haha prom is for normalfags, chads and stacys. Your better off playing Vidya and jerking off
>>
>>36483956
It's been three years and I'm so glad I didn't go to prom. I didn't go to my graduation either.
You made the right choice, anon.
>>
>>36483956
Mine was last night.
>went without a date
>sat quietly for the first hour or so
>actually danced towards the end
>tried to have fun and enjoy myself regardless of everyone else
>hoping some of my confidence would boost my social standing
>mfw nothing changed
>see oneitis getting close with Chad
>see all the couples all but fucking
>even other single losers are being brought into groups to converse and flirt
>everyone just looks at me and laughs, nobody bothers talking to me
Fuck high school, honestly. Everyone is a hormonal barbarian with the worst taste in everything and the most garbage minds. Glad I'm pretty much done with it.
>>
>>36484077
>Glad I'm pretty much done with it.
Oh you young, naive soul. Highschool never ends and everybody acts exactly the same until they pop out kids - and even then they might not change
>>
>>36483956
I never went to prom.

I was a virgin well into my 30's.

Enjoy.
>>
>>36484077

>Paying to be alone

Or is one of the shit schools that holds prom in the gym?
>>
>>36484159
My friend who is only slightly less robot then me fell for it. Right now I bet he's sitting around drinking punch and staring at the walls. He offered to buy me a ticket. I bet it was just so that he would have someone to talk to. Haha no.
>>
>>36484159
They held it in a really nice hotel in the French Quarter, but it was free. I'm a richfag and 80% of the reason I went was to dress up andshow off my new dress shirt and blazer.

>>36484137
Yeah but once I graduate I'm the master of my own fate. I can drop out of college and that's my decision to make. Plus most people at least get a little less horny and obnoxious.
>>
>>36484577

>show off my new dress shirt and blazer.

And how did that fare for you?
>>
>>36484691
The quirky black kid with a clip-on sparkly bowtie got more compliments.
Like I said, highschoolers are retards.
>>
fuck off normalshit kiddies
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.