[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feeI when at the bottom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

>that feeI when at the bottom
>>
Do normies seriously think that you need sexual fulfillment as much as food or water? What the fuck? I don't even fucking masturbate because I think it's a waste of time
>>
>>36483429
You're low test. That's why you don't jerk off. I jerk off twice a day at least and still fuck my girlfriend.

>>36483350
Getting sex isn't hard cunt. Just put yourself out there
>>
So I don't take that chart as objective fact until I'm convinced otherwise.

I'd do it this way:

physiological: remove sex (this isn't required to the extent food and water are... well maybe it is but some of us are so used to not getting it daily that this is what is "normal" to us, maybe we really are supposed to get it daily)

safety: morality being on there is fairly controversial. I guess yeah, if I started being a legit criminal or something that'd upset me, so this is true.

love/belonging: I'm here, and I figure most robots are. So we're doing kinda well I guess. Remove "sexual", I just need intimacy from a woman.

self-esteem: For whatever reason I've got pretty much all of this. Except respect of others, I used to have that. Don't really at this new job.

self-actualization: Not even close to here. Cool concept though.

>>36483566

Please define "Put yourself out there" for our friends. The actual logistics of it. It's harder than you make it sound.
>>
>>36483696
Go to a bar or a club. Approach girls you think you might be able to talk to. Talk. Learn from failures and success. Practice. Ta-duh you can fuck girls now
>>
>>36483876
i am not able to talk to any girls
>>
>>36483904
Yes you are. You're just scared to. This is probably a lot of your problem. You never had a kick up the ass.

>inb4 autistic HURRR Y U WNT 2 B KIK IN AZZ
>>
Does fapping count as the "sex" in physiological tier? If not then I'm not even on the pyramid.
>>
File: 8923745389423.jpg (148KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
8923745389423.jpg
148KB, 500x730px
>>36483429
>food, water and breathing are on the same level as sex
one quick fap and i couldnt care less about women for the next couple of hours
sure being lonely sucks but its not going to break down my everyday life
>>
>>36483940

no one asked for your worthless "advice"

> heh b urself bro just do it at da club

arrogant, condescending, narcissistic, spoiled trash
>>
>>36483350
I don't know how but I've hit all the tiers and somehow completely skipped over the esteem tier
>>
>>36484088
>Please define "Put yourself out there" for our friends. The actual logistics of it. It's harder than you make it sound.
>no one asked for your worthless "advice"

When are you going to become a man instead of a manchild?
>>
>>36483429
The bottom ones are for the survival of the species you turbo autist.
>>
>that feel when you get healthy portions of veggies
>>
>>36484686
no, it isn't. Maslow's hierarchy is completely dependent on the person. It's an individual thing, you raging moron.
>>
>>36485668
>He pretends he doesn't need sex
You do. So does every other robot here but you all refuse to better yourself to get it so you become hateful, bitter little people
>>
>>36485789
I'm a hateful, bitter person, sex or not.

>XDXD YOU NEEED SEX! XD
I've gone the better part of 25 years without it, and I'm not much interested in it, nor have I ever really been bar the height of puberty.
>>
>>36485789
No, I WANT sex, I don't NEED it.

If I didn't have the other things on that bottom level, I would die.
>>
>>36485833
So you have low test.

>>36485980
Your mental health is dying without it anon. This is why your life is a living hell.
>>
>>36485789
I don't need sex. Never thought about in the last 5 years.
>>
>>36486257
You're low test too. Every normal male thinks about sex.
>>
>>36486236
>Your mental health is dying without it anon. This is why your life is a living hell.

Yes, it's unpleasant and I think it is damaging my mental health.
But putting it in the same category as food, water and breathing, which will directly result in my death if I don't have them, isn't really accurate.
>>
>>36486289
You're labouring under the misunderstanding that the bottom level are life and death needs and not needs in a general sense. Sex is required for humans to continue as a species and it's good for your mental health
>>
>>36486334
Surely it just belongs one level up.
>>
>>36486236
>don't really want to have sex
>doesn't make me feel very good afterwards
>generally don't like talking to other people
>XD low test!!!!

Are you retarded? Biology isn't inherent in every factor regarding sex, some people (shocker) just aren't fans of it. I hate sex, it makes me feel like shit emotionally afterwards, so I don't do it or really think about it.

>>36486334
this isn't a "species" graph, this is an individual graph. This isn't negotiable.
>>
>>36486274
>low test
No I am not. My body is way too masculine to even assume that.
>>
File: 1490581635022.jpg (137KB, 1363x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1490581635022.jpg
137KB, 1363x1061px
Is the bottom the comfiest?
>>
File: 1412809348096.png (222KB, 976x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412809348096.png
222KB, 976x600px
>>36483350
>tfw at the bottom too
>>
>>36486386
>conflating genetics with hormones

>>36486367
It's why he put it in. Deal with it low test beta

>>36486366
>Sex
>Safety
Mmmm nah.
>>
>level 0: sex
>level 2: sexual intimacy
What do they mean by this?
>>
>>36486456
we are sub human
>>
>>36486438
>It's why he put it in. Deal with it low test beta
literally "this chart proves it, because it's on the chart". You ever heard of circular reasoning, m8?
>>
>>36486533
You tried buddy. I said it's on the chart because the creator put it there for a reason. Not that it's right because it's on the chart. Maybe next time.
>>
>>36486557
>it's on the chart because the creator put it there for a reason.
literally "it's on the chart because the creator put it on the chart" yeah no shit
>for a reason
what reason is that exactly? To prove "low test" is a thing with males at the height of their physical prowess? Kek, that's not why it's on there. There isn't a good reason it's on there, Maslow's base tier is purely physiological (meaning everything the body needs to run), sex is not one of those things. Especially since it's compared to breathing, after all you can't survive without breathing, but you should know better than anyone that a human can survive without sex.
>>
In reality its just the first two steps, everything beyond that is arbitrary.
>>
>>36486686
You're so stung by the low test comment that you're not thinking clearly. You being low test and what the creator intended are related.

Just go see your doctor and have him help you out.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.