[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1490432208993.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490432208993.png
293KB, 633x758px
I was in rage of anger and my right ear suddenly filled with liquid and went wet
Now my hearing is worse in my right ear even after my ear became dry
What the fuck happened?!!
>>
File: 1491797831496.jpg (85KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491797831496.jpg
85KB, 1024x1024px
Probably blew out your eardrum, dummy. Have fun with partial deafness for the rest of your shit life.
>>
>REEEEEEEED so hard he burst an eardrum

Enjoy your bad hearing.

I'd say see a doctor, but you're probably a burgerclap and healthcare is illegal for poors.
>>
>>36482951
Go to a doctor, you either had water trapped in your ear or you've fucked your eardrum somehow.

You better hope it's the first one, patail deafness would piss me off.
>>
you had an eargasm :^)
>>
>>36483000
I'm a New Zealander
We have """""""""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""""""""""" healthcare which they make you pay upfront for as well as tax you
>>
OP here
How the fuck is it possible to burst an eargram when raging in anger?
Does the pressure break the eardrum when holding in my anger?
>>
>>36483065
>tfw britbong

Healthcare is free, but the wait is fucking long because punjab and mohammed stubbed their toe.
>>
>>36483160
Blood pressure might of been a cause, are you overweight?
>>
>>36483172
Emergency waiting times are for many hours in NZ
Emergencies are the only healthcare we get for free in NZ
Anything other than emergencies we have to pay for upfront and well as pay through taxes

>>36483212
No, I'm normal weight, only slightly chubby
>>
how much pain are you in
is it just fullness of the ear
ent doc here
>>
>>36483065
where are you from fellow new zealander
>>
>>36483248
>Normal weight
>Slightly chubby
Make up your mind fatty

>>36483271
Tha foinest sheep brofel in NZ ay
>>
>>36483258
I have no pain
I was angry randomly at the world (only once in a blue moon this happens) while I was in my room, and when I was holding in m seething rage, my right air suddenly went wet inside

>>36483271
Deep south
>>
>>36483346
>no pain
your eardrum is fine
what else is the matter
try a valsalva
>>
>>36483423
I have just tried valsalva
My hearing in right ear is still not quite as good as before my rage
I think the valsalva helped my hearing recover a bit though
>>
>>36483423
>>36483564
No, the valsalva didn't help my hearing, it's still worse than it was
>>
In fact now deep inside my ear it feels a little uncomfortable
>>
>>36483346
>Deep south
can i come live with you, i live in northland and it gets too hot
>>
>>36483694
deep south used to be god tier
In the last few years it has turned into a shithole, because of extremely intensive dairy cow farming and heaps of factories such as fertiliser factories
The air smells absolutely disgusting here because of fertilizer and chemical production and cow burps everywhere
We are the most polluted region of NZ now
>>
>>36483588
>>36483564
i mean nigga what else is going on with your ear
tell me everything
>>
>>36482951
Better hope you aren't having an aneurysm.

May have ruptured capillaries in your inner ear from high blood pressure.
>>
>>36484272
I held in my anger which made heaps of pressure in my head, then my right ear suddenly inside was splatterred with liquid but there was no pain when this happened, the inside of my ear just felt like something burst and released liquid into my ear canal
Now my right ear hasn't got as good hearing as it did before
>>
>>36484541
did you check what drained out
post a pic or some shit
>>
>>36484556
It didn't drain out of my ear, my ear canal was splattered with liquid because I could feel it, but when I put my finger in my ear, all I got was yellow from the airwax, so the liquid must have been clear
>>
>>36484616
*earwax
original abcdefg
>>
>>36484616
go rinse out your ear and tell me what you see
>>
>>36484684
How do I do that?
If I rinsed my ear in the shower, it would flush my ear super fast so I couldn't find out what was in my ear
>>
>>36485389
go to the sink and like use a medicine cup to pour some water in then swish it around and dump it in the sink with a stopper up idk dude
>>
File: 1b3.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
1b3.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
>hearing randomly goes out in left or right ear randomly every few days/weeks
so am I going deaf or something
>>
i'm going to bed op hope you don't die
probably donb't need to go to the er
>>
The water is clear
The liquid in my ear must have been clear, and water must runoff earwax instead of wash earwax out
>>
>>36486185
Goodnight man
Are you the entry doctor anon that has been talking to me throughout this thread?
I hope you succeed and can leave this shitty board full of worthless NEETs like me
Hope you can leave this
>>
>>36485879
You'll have to go to the doctor, that is a worry
>>
This is what happens because you pussied out and didn't want to be a part of us at Federation. Enjoy your shit hearing Pacific Canada.
>>
>>36482951
Update us, OP.

Original recipe
>>
>>36487560
Right now I'm just avoiding loud noises
Hopefully overnight my right ear will recover its full hearing
If not I'll go get it checked
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.