[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why go to parties if you aren't hot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Why go to parties if you aren't hot?
>>
Guess this is the wrong place to ask, you guys are losers anyway
>>
>>36482453
having a personality is also a reason to be around people. doesn't apply to us, but still, its a reason.
>>
>>36482550
And do what, you can talk anywhere, I honestly just don't get the point if your past 21
>>
>>36482453
so that you can increase your urge to kill yourself by that much more.

who knows one day it might actually put you over the edge
>>
>>36482565
excuse to drink and possibly have sex. are you so far gone you no longer remember whats its like to wish you could go to parties? nigger i'm 32 and still remember what it was like to think I had a chance at normal
>>
>>36482453
To drink a shitload of alcohol.
>>
>>36482618
I'm 21, if I want alcohol I'll buy it
>>36482578
You autistic? Please talk normal and not like a European dirt farmer
>>
>>36482453
To laugh and hear stories.
Play fun games.
>>
>>36482953
Hey didja hear about x?
Yes.
Hey didja hear about x?
No.
Then what, you don't even remember any of these people. And beer pong gets boring after the 20th time
>>
I'm the token "funny", fat guy.

I honestly don't know how I get invited to so many things. I'm ugly and really fat. I sweat a lot too but people actually get pissed when I don't show up to certain parties.

Also the booze. I can drink a lot before I get wasted to going to parties is great because I don't have to waste any money on alcohol.
>>
>>36483143
Why are you here fat chad?
>>
>>36483143
So I guess alcohol is the only reason you go?
>>
>>36483073
I have total recall whilst blotto senpai and I like to get stinking drunk and play animal alphabet and other category games.

One time I said it'd be funny if we did the "turn the fridge upsidedown prank" and it turns out five very intoxicated people can pick up a fridge very easily.
>>
>>36483192
I'm hideous. I'm 380lbs and wear shorts all the time. I'm a khv at 25 but I guess people like my company. I'm guessing I just make them look good or something. People spend hundreds of dollars on me even when I say I'm broke. I'm honestly baffled at times. A couple months ago a couple stacys and dude bros spent over $100 on me at the bar. I didn't spend a dime.
>>
>>36483205
I guess that's something, I stopped going because all parties just started feeling samey to me
>>
Free food, of course. If everyone drunk/drugged - time to steal the snacks.
>>
>>36483204
That and the small chance some fat chick will be at the party willing to put out.

Hasn't been the case so far. I'm usually the fattest guy by like 150lbs or so.
>>
>>36483243
So a well balanced diet is all that stands between you and chadhood? nigga put down the fork and save yourself...
>>
Stealing expensive stuff and selling it?
>>
>>36483286
Gross, that's not worth it
>>36483282
Might be worth it, I'll keep this in mind, when ignore another invite
>>
>>36483291
No, let diabetes cull the Chads
>>
>>36483291
I wish I could but it's not that easy. All I know how to do is eat. I've been fat since I was 8 and I'm 25 now. I've been 300lbs+ since I was 18. I'm gonna get shit for this but I see it as an addiction. Food makes me feel good. I eat when I'm bored, happy, sad, anxious, etc.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.