[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I escape my overwhelming despair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

How do I escape my overwhelming despair?
>>
>>36481244
get a job
(very true and original)
>>
By playing videogames like persona 5 where you pretend to be a chad or you could try to improve your life too
>>
File: junko12.jpg (96KB, 510x816px) Image search: [Google]
junko12.jpg
96KB, 510x816px
>>36481244
>Wanting to escape despair

Let despair wash over you, anon. Let it caress your body all over until all you feel is a wretched, torturous sense of true despair that muddies your mind with its filth and depravity! Become a true vessel of that despair and carry it forth into this hope-filled world! Spread your despair like a virus and I shall reward you for your valiant, despair-induced efforts!
>>
>>36481244

Leave 4chan
MGTOW
Exercise
Keto-diet
No ejaculation
Mindfulness and void meditation
>>
>>36481343
I try these things for about a week, but I always relapse. I can't commit to anything anymore.
>>
>>36481446

They will only work when you can capture the feeling of despair and make it permanent in your mind.
The real problem with despair is not the despair itself: it's the moments when you escape and forget the feeling of despair for a while, when your mind is distracted from it by something else and you feel like the desperation is gone and illusory. But then of course it comes back.

The trick is to experience despair and keep it there, using the psychological pain itself as a motivator to get out of it.
If you keep the hand on the hot stove long enough, you'll do anything you can to get out of it.
Perhaps you're not pressing hard enough.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.