[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Therapist: "Anon you need to get active and start exercising

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>Therapist: "Anon you need to get active and start exercising to get happy, also a job would help or maybe go back to school"
>Me: "How do I do those things when Im fucking depressed as all hell and have absolutely no energy or motivation to do it?"
>Therapist: "Well anon if you wanna feel better you just gotta do it lol"
>>
>>36481050
What the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>36481050
just make your meat do it leave your mind out of it
>>
>>36481050
>therapist
>>not psychiatrist

lol get some drugs, then get the motivation m8
>>
>>36481050
>capable of affording a therapist
How do anons do it?
>>
I have depression, and while I know the symptoms are different for everyone, I can tell you that for me, running outside for a couple of hours can drastically improve my mood. I just wish I could actually lose weight so I don't look like a whale.
>>
>>36481196
This, got a job, going to uni, still no gf, but there seems like I might have a chance, but instead of talking to girls I work with I'm sitting around the table with my phone out writing out this bullshit.
>>
>>36481050
I feel sorry for you. With all the affection and love normals get, of course they're motivated.

>>36481277
I only get neetbux if I stay in therapy, then spend some of my bux paying for it. Isn't that how most robots do it?
>>
>>36481050
its not that hard retard you just have to be yourself
>>
>>36481050
See if energy drinks help.
>>
>>36481310
Break table that is, two qts right next to me on their phones too.

>>36481335
I get neet bux for going to uni because my father was a soldier and died. I don't have any reason to go to therapy. I'm not crazy, I might be a little obsessed with politics and Jews though. What's wrong with you?
>>
File: 1492755372115.jpg (259KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492755372115.jpg
259KB, 1000x800px
>>36481050
>unironically asks THErapist for help
You deserve everything you get. Especially being mind theraped.
>>
Go to a NEETup, meet some NEETs and go bowling on sundays or something
>>
So you force yourself to do it at first. What do you want to hear, one weird trick to get motivated or something? If you have the energy to draw breath, you can do some small form of exercise ten times. A squat, a jumping jack ffs. Ten times out of 24 hours. That's less than a minute of your day. The next day, do 15,and go from there.

Do you want someone to lift you up and drag you to a gym or something?

I come to this board as punishment for the way I was back when I identified with the folks here, it's nigh impossible to encourage anyone in this cesspool.
>>
>>36481050
eat more and pace around the house. anything but bed lock. as fuck formal exercise it sucks dick, do walking or something that isnt faggy as hell
>>
>>36481050
>OMG IM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN PROBLEMS!
>someone tells me to fix them
>FUCK YOU IM DEPRESSED!

Faggot.
>>
>>36481050
> and have absolutely no energy or motivation to do it?
Well who else is going to motivate you? Your therapist will give words of encouragement and so will everyone else but you have to be the one to live your life.
>>
>>36481615
So stop attention whoring under the guise of motivation. Noone wants your shitty advice. You obviously don't know how bad depression can get. Even after I managed to turn everything around I still get spells of melancholy. I can't make myself stop feeling sad anymore than a schizophrenic can make themself stop hearing things that aren't there.

Real advice for op, if it doesn't help then stop bothering with it. Psychiatrists are much better. Getting back on amphetamine did a lot for me but is by no means a cure. We're going to be sad no matter what. I accepted it and just be myself'd. It's done nothing to fix the problem but money buys happiness so I don't waste it on stupid shit. I'll retire early and be as happy as possible.
>>
File: 379__1484669722__1484669722_std.jpg (122KB, 290x450px) Image search: [Google]
379__1484669722__1484669722_std.jpg
122KB, 290x450px
IDK about you, OP, but I'm in a similarly shitty position but in the past month have slowly been getting better by having a number of introspective trips on DXM(OTC cough meds). I think Delsym is the best way, as I prefer polistirex over Hbr. You can get the shit at Walmart for $12 for a 5oz bottle. I'd recommend doing the whole bottle. And have your day cleared, it'll fuck you up.

After 8 years a NEET, in the past month, I've:
-quit drinking(not 100%, but I'm no longer antsy to drink to pass time or game/watch TV anymore)
-renewed my expired driver's license I'd been putting off for 3 months
-Apply to a couple shitty wagecuck jobs and looking into long term jobs, education, financial aid, etc.
-lost 15 lbs and still going, looking sexy as fuck
Shit, even doing DXM is working itself out. Kind of hard to describe, but it kind of quits itself after a few experiences and tolerance buildup. I don't see a therapist or take anxiety/depression meds, but I imagine they wouldn't be as effective as the few DXM trips I've had.
>>
>>36481896
Nigger, depression is real and I woudlnt wish it on my worst enemy.

That being said, you need to force yourself to get out there and do shit. It sucks and every day you want to kill yourself, but wallowing in your own shit isnt gonna help.
>>
>>36481924

Why? Seriously, why does he need to force himself?
That sounds like the worst idea ever. Purposely doing something you say sucks and every day makes you want to kill yourself. No, fuck that. Doing the exact opposite of that is much smarter. My idea at least works, unlike yours which can only worsen things.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.