[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with your only friend that you love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: jazz pepe.png (14KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
jazz pepe.png
14KB, 530x444px
How do you deal with your only friend that's a girl, is just as introverted as you, but doesn't want to date you? I've known her for 5 years now, and she's been with me even as everyone else around me left. Shes pure, and I mean that 100%, she's never had sex, never had a lasting relationship, and has never done drugs. She lives under a christian family but is more agnostic than religious. Shes white, with blue eyes. I asked her a year ago, she say no but in a really roundabout way. We hangout rarely since she lives in a town 25 minutes away from me and she does schoolwork online so she never has time. The last time we hung out, last year, we somehow had the house all to ourselves, and for some reason she was able to stay much longer than usual before getting picked up. She was 17 at the time and I was 18. Anyway, we spent the entire day and night on the couch, listening to music and watching youtube videos on my living room TV. She was a little hesitant at first, but after a while she told me "aw cmere" and we had cuddled. It'd been 3 years since i'd been cuddled from anyone since my first GF (which turned into a liberal whore that I hate now), and I had been dying for physical contact. Anyway we cuddled, and it was so fucking comforting and almost motherly in a way that I ended up in tears and said "you have no idea how much I needed this." She said "I know" and I just spent the whole time with my head nuzzled in her shoulder as she held me.

Anyway, that shit really fucking affected me. Problem is, after all that, she still didn't want to date me. We hung out again yesterday, and I wanted to try and relive that moment again but my parents were home so I couldn't. I tried to play with her hair like I did the time we cuddled but she wouldn't let me. After she left I messaged her, telling her I still really love her and all but she again told me she doesn't want to be with me, not exactly in that way but in a roundabout way again.

I don't know what to do.
>>
cont.

It's really fucking hurting me, because she's my only friend and I'm also her only friend. Even if I somehow manage to find someone else, she'll always be in my mind.
>>
Don't ruin that. Make sure that you are careful, because that friendship sounds close and fragile. Talk to her online whenever you can, and keep her close. I understand that it is hard when you have no girlfriend to keep yourself from trying to approach the main girl in your life, but I'd recommend going after someone else, so you don't ruin what you have.
>>
>>36480990
the problem is, there is no one else, literally. I don't even mean it out of a "BUT SHES THE ONE!" kind of mindset. Everyone in my area are all fucking absolute whores and the complete opposite of me. I value my friend so much, her name is Jess, because she's the only person I know that I can actually relate to and feel with.
>>
I get that you think that being vulnerable is OK but it doesn't give off a masculine vibe therefore shes not gonna let you do whatever you want to her
>>
>>36481267
I think you have the wrong impression of her. She's not into chads. At all. She hasn't even dated anyone for over a month, and the one person she dated was nowhere near a chad and it was years ago.

Normally I show next to no emotions.
>>
>>36481267
also I do NOT want to fuck her.
My first GF, the one I hate now was also friends with her and thats how I found out about her. She also stopped being friends with her after she turned into a complete degenerate, and shes told me she thinks sex before marriage is wrong. She's so pure that I can't even bring myself to think about masturbating to her without feeling disgusted.
>>
>>36480870
Id be careful anon, you don't want to give the impression that you want a relationship with her so badly that she decides its better for you if she starts to pull away.
>>
>>36481962
Oh fuck. Yeah that's what i'm beginning to worry about. That would be hell for me considering she is also the only friend I have and talk to.
>>
shameless self bump.
What should I do?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.