[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the face of a 29 year old KHV. It's me and I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: goyim.png (1MB, 831x914px) Image search: [Google]
goyim.png
1MB, 831x914px
This is the face of a 29 year old KHV.
It's me and I've been an alcoholic smoker for the past 7 years. Also a schizo.
What's your excuse for being a virgin?
>>
>>36480295
you look like a rude and arrogant person
>>
>>36480295
You would look like TotalBiscuit if you shaved your hair
>>
>>36480295
have you tried to stop drinking?

i seriously went from hauling black garbage bags full of empty beers cans to having maybe 10 beers a week and my life has changed so much for the better.

WAY less depressed, slightly less anxious, got a job that pays 16.66/hour, slightly less flabby.

theirs light at the end of the tunnel. you really need to stop with the drinking and smoking
>>
lol why did you buy a smartphone what do you even use it for
>>
>>36480375
a;so, you may ask yourself. "Anon, how and why did you decide to get your shit together?"

well because I was denied SSI disability. Lol i attempted to act like a straightup retard and the lady was like you have aspergers but you can still work...

oh well, i do feel much better not hungover 24/7
>>
File: 278ug33f3.jpg (47KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
278ug33f3.jpg
47KB, 1024x576px
>>36480315
To be a rude and arrogant person would imply that you have had social interactions. Outside of my family, I have not for 15 years. I'm actually passive and people would take advantage me, probably because of the medications.
>>
File: Paddy O'Brien.jpg (2MB, 5168x2907px) Image search: [Google]
Paddy O'Brien.jpg
2MB, 5168x2907px
>>36480295
I wouldn't know, I'm not a virgin. I'm a 9/10 with a pretty girlfriend.
>>
>>36480420
well you look cuddly at least
>>
>>36480434
holy shit i hope youre trolling. i usually only lurk here but thats such a deluded number that i felt obligated to correct you. you're a 6/10 max.
>>
File: 77hjaf343.png (736KB, 970x888px) Image search: [Google]
77hjaf343.png
736KB, 970x888px
>>36480375
>>36480411
I actually got SSDI on my first try. Not sure why. Maybe because I had a psychotic episode where I was going to kill my parents and the cops showed up. Who knows. I've never been hospitalized. SSDI is the only reason why I'm still alive. I can only live with my parents and my parents charge me rent. I get $1k in SSDI a month.
I should stop drinking/smoking, but it's like the only thing that helps. I wouldn't even be here if I weren't drinking. When I'm sober, I'm in bed all day and never leave my room besides pissing/shitting and scaveging for food. That's it. If I stop drinking, I'll drop weight EASY. I've done it before. I'm over 300 pounds and when I stop drinking, I lose 2-5 pounds a week by simply not drinking. But yeah, I self medicate with alcohol. I'm fat as fuck. My organs ache. I'm fucked.
Problem is, I think if I'm honest about my drinking and other shit, I could lose my SSDI. If I lose it, It's over. I feel like I'm being paid to be alive. They're watching me. I'm a test subject. This post is being monitored, even behind 3 VPNs. I can see them outside, hear them under the house.
>>
>>36480382
Looking at it in public when I feel socially anxious so that it looks like I have friends.
>>
Cool but post toes though OP
>>
>>36480295

what's your excuse?

you look normal other than being overweight and a bit unkempt, both solvable things.
>>
>>36480708
he is mentally fucked idiot
>>
>>36480295
You sorta look a bit like my younger brother.
>>
File: 2366hhhasf3.jpg (90KB, 649x762px) Image search: [Google]
2366hhhasf3.jpg
90KB, 649x762px
>>36480708
idk maybe because I dropped out school at 14 and have been a shut-in hermit neet since? I'm almost 30, yet I have the social skills of an awkward teenager in high school? only reason why I can stomach this shit site, bunch of underage or early 20's cunts. even if i got in shape, there's no chance. who wants a mentally ill neet on neetbux living with their parents at 30 years old?
>>
>>36480550
first try and 1 grand a month?

nice.

and waht exactly aches? i had pain in my lower left side, think it was a kidney when i was really far gone with booze.
>>
>>36480321
Good thing TB looks like a fedora-waving beta.
>>
>>36480295
Most likely social anxiety for me
>>
>What's your excuse for being a virgin?

I'm not a very social person.
>>
>>36480826
>I dropped out school at 14 and have been a shut-in hermit neet since?
What's your excuse for that?
You're obviously not happy in your situation, yet you live as if you are completely content.
You have done nothing to deserve love. If you want it you have to earn it.
Either change shit and work on your life or stop complaining and live out your days as they are.
>>
>>36480295
Dr. Schlomostein diagnosed me as "chronic loser goy". Apparently it's a common diagnosis among young white males.
>>
File: 234hjk435f4.jpg (25KB, 657x528px) Image search: [Google]
234hjk435f4.jpg
25KB, 657x528px
>>36481276
>selfie
>filter
really? not uglier than me.
>>
>>36480295
Mine is health related. I'm tall I'm hung like a horse and I have social skills but at the age of 18 I ended up with a disease known as reactive arthritis. It is caused by food poisoning but there is also evidence oral bacteria play a role. Seriously avoid living with smokers eating sugar or half cooked food. You could pay for it with your life
>>
File: 877gafa3432.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
877gafa3432.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>>36481491
???
Sounds like meningitis. RIP. Stop kissing UNVACCINATED girls, Chad.
>>
File: OP.jpg (18KB, 580x295px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
18KB, 580x295px
>>36480295
>See if you can tell me what I am now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZN4r8p6KbU
>>
>>36480550
That sounds like absolute hell, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x1136px
Im 41 this year OP. You have time to fix things. Im a fast food and beer addict, as well as soda and what not. I try to distract myself by making reviews, and i dabble in gaming a bit. Never held hands with a girl before, and it does hurt deep inside. Good luck to you, man. Pic related is me so at least you know your looks > mine.
>>
>>36482101
You and OP both look pretty normal, to be honest. Just a little unkempt like another anon said, but that's easily solvable.
>>
>>36480434
Scary eyes weasley
>>
>>36482101
are you fucking ricky? HAHHAHAHAH UR THAT FUCKING CRIPSHIT FROM TWITTER HAHAHAHAH
>>
Artie Lange what are you doing here.
>>
>>36482721
Kek, this

ORIGINAL
>>
>>36480295
you look pretty much fine my man. at a lower weight and with some muscle you'd look handsome
>>
>>36480504
That's being generous. REALLY generous
>>
>>36480550

You've got it, it's very hard to take away unless they catch you doing heavy manual labor. You're fine robot. I'm sorry your life sucks. Had a similar episode myself, been trying for 10 years to get SSI. guess i should talk to my shrink/doc or something because being an unemployed neet is crushing my soul and i can't find a fucking job anywhere. soon as an employer sees my aplication it goes in the garbage.
>>
I'm also a 29 year old khhv with paranoid schizophrenia and social anxiety disorder. I'm not an alcoholic or a smoker but I have fantasy of killing people mainly girls that I like
>>
File: 32577uf33.jpg (472KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
32577uf33.jpg
472KB, 1228x868px
>>36482866
See. I would like to tell you what happend to me. How I got SSDI. How the process went. But then, It's like ... it's fake. It's a trap. It's like you're wanting me to tell you want I said so YOU could get the neetbux. I would. But, I can't. I'm not losing it. They're watching. I ... Uhh ... Just tell them the truth. Tell them what happened when your symptoms started. Maybe you were working a normie job, tell them what changed. How they're watching. Listening. Reading your mind, BUT, how you're reading then ... NO! NONONONONO!!! NO more. S(T)OP!!! NO MORE!
Just tell them the truth. If you're like me, you had a GOOD JOB and lost it out of no where. For no reason. Apparently. Then, THEN, they will see. YOU ARE FUCKED LIKE ME. I was doing good in life. I FINALLY was changing my life, then shit shit hits me. WHY? My parents told me their parents or relatives ever had it. WHY AM I THE FIRST ONE??? WAS IT THE WATER? WAS IT THE CHEMICALS IN OUR FOOD? WAS IT THE FLUORIDE TURNING PEOPLE GAY? Because ... I'm not gay, I tried it out of desperation with an old friend from school.
I'm lost. I have no hope. I'm alive because I have a place to stay with my parents because I pay rent with neetbux. If I lose that ... I don't know. I would NEVER hurt innocent people. But myself?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.