[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels thread anyone? Specifically about being lonely.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (95KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 804x802px
feels thread anyone? Specifically about being lonely.
>>
girls are getting laid and having a great time while you're here posting here.
>>
Hey op. All my friends went out to the river without me. I just realized im gonna be alone again all summer. Whats up?
>>
>>36479433

Nothing much just spending another night feeling like shit but it makes me slightly better knowing some a on's posted on my thread.
>>
>>36479504
Looks like its gonna die soon. Do you wanna chat privately?
>>
>>36479525

No thanks anon. It's my ship and the captain must always go down with the ship. Thank you for at least keeping it alive for it's few short minutes.
>>
>>36479589
~Last transmission~
~lonely anon signing off~
>>
At my gf's cousin's wedding reception. Due to factors outside my control (traffic, construction, etc) I just barely missed the ceremony.

I gave up an amazing weekend with my bros to be here and due to shit outside my control I was late

Frankly, I missed her a lot, too, was looking forward to it

Apologized to her, the family, etc, and everyone is chill, happy to see me

Except for her, I love her and she just hates me right now. As if I somehow did this in purpose. Idk I was looking forward to spending a nice night with her and her senpai

I dunno, I didn't intentionally do anything wrong...and I've missed her

Not your usual r9k post, but I feel pretty lonely right now
>>
>inb4 edgy XD memer
>put on a happy face for everyone
>whenever I act like my true self I get harshly rejected
>want to die every day because I'm literally unloveable.
>tfw a full neo-nazi, flat earth supporting racist
>tfw you're the scum of the earth. (the flat one, that is)
>>
I can only seem to befriend people with some sort of mental issue. I'm mentally normal, just weird. Why am I unable to maintain normal human relationships? I find the people that tolerate me obnoxious, I can't seem to befriend normal people.
>>
I just graduated from college with STEM and got a great job that I love and probably never have to worry about unemployment ever.
The question that now comes is what the fuck do I do with myself now?
ALL my life I worked towards this, I was never a great student but I had a goal in mind and I more or less did what was expected of me.

And now the expectations are gone. I fear for my future mental health, I was not made for this.

It comes down to this really:
I need a wife, I need external pressure to keep me in line, or else I will fall apart.
>>
File: 1441766923214.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441766923214.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>36479674
Get up and ask the bride to dance senpai, its not weird everyone does it, shes your cousin
She would appreciate it
>>
>>36479900
Not a bad idea
Things are already wrapping up though
>>
>>36480093
Well at the very least if you haven't, go up and congratulate her personally
And tell her you had a good time etc
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.