[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to buy ad space to advertise a Youtube channel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: ad space for sale.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ad space for sale.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
Is it a good idea to buy ad space to advertise a Youtube channel?
>>
>>36478818
If I saw an ad for a youtube channel I would refuse to watch it on principle.
>>
>>36478929
This mindset is the only thing standing between us and the corporate dystopia.
>>
>>36478818
>>36478929

Forgot to mention to pay for adspace to advertise on 4chan
>>
>>36479007
You think that makes it any different? Fucking kill yourself. Content creation through platforms like Youtube was never supposed to be for profit. The best days of the Internet were when it was just people doing things they liked for the fun of it. Now shitheads like you see there's a buck to be made and you've inundated everything with your fake trash just scraping for ad money. PISS OFF.
>>
>>36478818
no. I have seen ads for/from random bullshit channels like some black guy playing video games or some guy trying to shill some marketing "life hacks", and I will never ever like comment or subscribe to their channels.

If you're actually selling something, like you're some indie musician and produced a music video then yeah it's worth a shot and less meta.
>>
File: 1491793866051.gif (1MB, 527x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491793866051.gif
1MB, 527x480px
>>36479097
>Why do people want to make money off of doing something they're passionate about? They need to scrape away at some bullshit day job like I do!
>>
>>36479213
I will not like, comment, or subscribe to your Youtube channel
I will not follow you on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
I will not send you any fucking money on Patreon

If I do watch any of your videos, I will block all the ads so you won't get a penny.
>>
File: le game grump face.png (42KB, 720x316px) Image search: [Google]
le game grump face.png
42KB, 720x316px
>>36479213
Not him, but youtube helped kill other creative endeavors as a way to make a living.

That's why you have former/aspiring animators like Egoraptor and Oney who HAVE to do le silly Let's Plays while letting their real dreams rot away.

Trying to be a musician or music producer is futile. The second you start being relatively popular is the second that people can easily pirate your music.

For a youtuber, it's impossible for someone to pirate your videos.
>>
>>36479318
Ow the edge

Oranges
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.