[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 17

File: 1471312800033-lit.jpg (54KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1471312800033-lit.jpg
54KB, 958x660px
Whyare you a NEET?
How long have you been one?
>>
military enlistment fell through, been a NEET since

getting close to a year now
>>
File: 1468367303008.jpg (89KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1468367303008.jpg
89KB, 500x484px
>>36476473
Three full years almost.

As far as education goes, I had no guidance or goal after high school. I just dicked around in community college in social sciences and web design and IT and more bullshit for years and years that I never enjoyed. I dropped out of the last thing back in August-ish of 2014.

Then I worked the same minimum wage shit job for 9 years and once we got new owners I got shitcanned and that was in february of 2014.

Since my whole life was based around that wagecuckery and I got fired I was too depressed and anxious to start looking for a job again.

Being a NEET was kind of fun for a year and some change, maybe two years, but these last dozen months have been purgatory.

I'm ready to get out of NEETdom. I want a life again.
>>
I am not paying for what I can not OWN. You can't own women, not even if she herself would agree to be owned. Modern laws just make that impossible.
And if you do not need money to spend on women, the costs of life become surprisingly low.
Not actually a NEET at this time. Went into some years of vocational training because I like learning.
>>
>>36476744
Can't you learn a trade or something?
>>
File: 20170118_231002.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_231002.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
About 5 months now. I lost my job and havent looked for one. My sister and my mom been sending me money everyweek. Been linving the neet life since. I live in a shit country so all my neighborhood hates me because they gotta work all the fucking time and get paid shit.
Im just waiting for a mob to come at my door.
>>
>>36476925

Why would I want to do that senpai?

I'm learning music production, and until I become the next Max Martin or Trent Reznor or Skrillex, I'm more than happy to be scrubbing toilets for just enough money to cover all my needs and hardware.

The stuff I tried learning in community college was trade-tier. I hated it though, anything that I don't love 100% I hate 100% & can't focus on it. There's no way I could force myself to become a plumbing mechanic or whatever even if the money would be great.
>>
dropped out of high school
moved out and didn't manage to make ends meet
came back to my parents expecting to study programming, get good, and get a job
I'm more insecure than ever due to many factors, I have no friends in this shitty town. I am afraid of going out again and face the same situation as the last time, because I still have no skills and I don't know where I'd go as a programmer, especially since I don't have the fetishized degree.
Been a year and two months now.
>>
>>36476473
>why are you neet?
Because I'm a lazy dumb fat fuck. Also because I don't feel the need of money right now and I'm jew when it comes to money.
>how long have you been one?
Haven't really taken a count but I'd say maybe one and a half years, maybe two.

Will stop being a NEET when the job and housing market unfucks itself somehow. Currently not worth wagecucking. Besides, don't want to support this shitty joke government/society.
>>
>>36477057
> 5 months
I am the same.
I also haven't looked for a job either and live in the third world

>>36477127
Oh I thought you didn't have a direction or something, since you worked in the same place for almost a decade
>>
>>36477127
>anything that I don't love 100% I hate 100% & can't focus on it
I can fully empathize with this feeling
I am a high school dropout (>>36477147) and even though I've tried doing the GED tests (or their equivalents in my country), I have had zero motivation of my own, and instead, learn all sorts of other things that do interest me (math, latin, programmy). So I just haven't finished, and it certainly doesn't help that the education system is so buried in buraucracy that each time I try to get back on track (just becase my mom keeps bitching about it) I find an absolutely stupid an unnecessary obstacle.
>>
>>36477225
>Oh I thought you didn't have a direction or something, since you worked in the same place for almost a decade

Fair enough, and I didn't at the time. I was just working to get drunk and high so that I'd relieve the stress from working there.

I guess it took me being fired from that shit factory to break me out of my trance and helped me realize what I actually wanted in life. It only took me a decade and a half after high school to figure it out :^)
>>
Been a neet for a year, I was diagnosed with klinefelters so I'm hoping I can get disability bux now
>>
>>36477220
> Also because I don't feel the need of money right now
Lucky. But are you not worried about the gap in your curriculum?
>>
File: 1476395601605.png (164KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1476395601605.png
164KB, 659x525px
>Why are you a NEET
I dropped out of highschool at grade 10 when I was 17

>How long have you been one?
For five years and one month.

I'm trying to become a gamedev but I'm lazy.
>>
>>36477256
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels like that, and actually I'm sure there's dozens of other robots that feel the same.

I was able to barely graduate high school. I had 90s in some classes, and low-60s in others.

I'm not sure how it is in your country, but at least now becomming a programmer has never been easier throughout the world. You can go online and pre-emptively learn and teach-yourself not just programming but the required things for your GED as well
>>
Been NEET for 9 years. Last and only job I had was stacking shelves in tesco. It was a 10 week temp job and they fired all the temps on Christmas eve.

I'm NEET because I have no life or work experience besides basic labour. I dropped out of school at 15 and developed terrible avoidance issues combined with anxiety & depression.

Now I'm 29 years old. Still live with my mum, no savings, no pension and I can't drive.

There's a mantra that I'm sure most people have heard. "work to live, don't live to work" and I can only ever achieve the second one.

I'd be living to work for the benefit of someone else just so I can be poor and then have to thank them for the opportunity.

Is that all my life is worth? Just a unit of labour to be exploited till I'm dead?
>>
>>36476607
Same I was just about to leave and they tell me I'm dqd for Adhd when I got cleared and had a waiver.
>>
>>36477406
As someone who has gone through the "I could learn this at school but I'd rather learn it myself from home" meme for several things, I gotta tell you that the best cure for lazyness is being in a structured environment.

The same is true for physical things as well like wanting to lose weight or learning a martial art or something.
>>
>>36477404
I save my money and only buy something when I really want it. I also leech on my parents for food and housing.

I hate school and I hate working. None of these things bring the least amount of joy to me. I have no plans of working or studying at the time, right now I'll just live life like I want to, playing vidya, jerking off and working on myself.
>>
>>36477439
I just lied about all that shit lol. I have 3 different things that would perma DQ me but they never found out. they just didn't have my job after 2 years of telling me they would
>>
scared to fail
>>
>>36476473
No one hired me as a HS kid so I got used to being lazy, because no one ever gave me much if any money for werk. Then after dropping out of college didn't even hardly apply, and that was about six years ago, the college I dropped out of due to losing scholarship that I had of which was paying for even my housing. The money was lost, and they expected me to get a job while going to college, but that seemed pointless. You could just have went to jobcorp at that point, and I knew no one would hire someone with no experience anyway. It was taking too long to get a good education. But, at the end of the day putting up with niggers and white people rules at the same time of a place like jobcorp, I just moved back in with my parents instead. Why would I do back breaking work after getting a technical degree anyway? They tax about 20 percent of your paycheck from the getgo. Then there's the lack of a motive because I had no friends, nothing to fight for for having no gf. And I'm cheap. I still have no reason to try to get on my feet when the normies are so obnoxious. Getting out of bed at a set time with my hours being awake for about 20 then sleep for 4-8, getting out of bed is one of the hardest things I've done all throughout school. Was glad it was over.
>>
>>36477596
I believed in being honest. Now I wouldn't ever want to be in the military. What do you do
>>
>>36477432
Sounds pretty rough anon
I hope you can work your psychological issues
>>
I don't know what I'm going to do /r9k/. I graduate high school in a month (yes I'm 18 btw), and I don't know what the fuck to do. I'd say I'd go to college, but there's no major that does what I like. Pretty much the only thing I like to do is to build PC's.

What do I do? Do I go into CS major even though most of it I don't give a shit about?
>>
I've been neet (aside from a couple months of work in total) since spring 2014. Since then I've smoked a lot of weed, dabbled in psychedelics, gotten into anime... And wallowed in self pity over a relationship that never happened. Had some good experiences, I rate 7.4/10
>>
got kicked out of home when I was 18, got on autismbux, began NEEThood

went to uni a few times but it was always a waste of time so I never saw it through

last job I had lasted about 3 months cuz the owner died and I was only hired because of some government wage thing

I'm almost 27 now

hedoNEETstic
>>
>>36477777
Oh, and I have $50,000 in student debt. And I don't post often so this is my first time getting quints. Been lurking since 2011-12
>>
>>36477745
Can you not do computer engineering? Or maybe electrical engineering?
>>
>>36477876

What's computer engineering?
>>
>>36476473
>because I get fired or rage quit every job I've had
>a couple of years
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.png (240KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.png
240KB, 640x480px
7 years, dropped out of high school in 9th grade, I'm 22 now.

>Go to college
Come out with tons of debt, maybe unable to even get a job
>Trade school
Come out with reasonably large amount of debt, maybe unable to even get a job
>Wageslave
Horrible soulless work for very little pay, will barely change my status in the eyes of females

My only motivation to work would be if I could get a gf/wife, but e

Even if I did succeed, a woman can divorce me, steal my kids, take my house, make me pay child support, alimony, and take half my assets.

This would ruin my life and everything I worked for.

>>36477745
Building PCs is a simple task on par with putting together Ikea furniture.

Being a competent programmer/computer-scientist is 1000s of miles away from being able to build a PC.

Your retarded baby boomer parents and relatives think it's impressive, it doesn't mean it's a valuable skill.
>>
>>36478065

Then what else is there if I don't care about anything else?
>>
>>36478065
If you want an honest opinion, I'm not sure why everyone on imageboards is so thirsty

> My only motivation to work would be if I could get a gf/wife, but e

These come naturally, work is supposed to be your sustenance.
Anyway college in the US sounds like suffering
>>
>>36478149
Not him, but building PCs is at the very least a stepping stone into any STEM career. I tried getting into network security at community college and on the first day they made us troubleshoot & fix old PCs they had piled up in the back.

Or you can just get a low-tier CompTIA certification and work at a computer store or Geek Squd or something and fix/build people's computers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CompTIA
>>
>>36476473
It's better than working. I don't want anything so I don't care about money.
Two years straight then on/off for two more.
>>
File: 1470088445132.jpg (468KB, 1000x956px) Image search: [Google]
1470088445132.jpg
468KB, 1000x956px
>>36476473
I droped out college for a second time, I'm 24 years old

4 months, I know I need to get a job before my parents realize that I don't go to college anymore and they stop send me money, but I realized the moment I gets a job is game-over for me, I will become in a poor wageslave for the rest of my life and in a loner too, because I have no friends and I'm a virgin that never had a girlfriend.
My future looks really bad, I know for sure that I will be a loser until I die, so I'm still debating with myself if is worth to being alive in the future, anyway I will reach that conclusion in two months, because in two month my parents will realize that I don't go to college anymore.
>>
>>36478286
>I'm not sure why everyone on imageboards is so thirsty

I'm a man with high levels of testosterone and I want to pass on my genes.

You can't relate because you're either a stupid fucking female, or a beta.
>>
>>36478286
>I'm not sure why everyone on imageboards is so thirsty

Because they're either still going through puberty or have just barely finished it but are still riding that wave.
>>
Moved back in with my parents at age 20, been a NEET ever since. I'm 27 now. Life is shit.
>>
>>36476473
dropped out of school at age 14
off and on NEET for 8 years
been 8 months since doing a course

I was having problems with people at school and lost all my friends and I just shut down with depression and some undiagnosed mental illness.

I did some youth programs and got at least grade 10 in the time since but no job yet.
>>
File: C2sx3tmUkAApeUB.jpg (68KB, 739x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2sx3tmUkAApeUB.jpg
68KB, 739x1200px
>>36477432
I'm 22 and I have a part time Custodian job on the weekends.

I'm still living at home and I sometimes abuse alcohol alone.

I'm khv. I hope I don't hit 29 and still have that card.

I don't want to contribute to our shit society and I hate the idea of working or paying for school.

I can't drive either but I will get there.

I think about suicide and worry about having to provide for a child if I want to pass down my genes but think about how that would be torture for him/her to live in this world.

I just want to take drugs and fuck lots of whores. But I do want to be loved by a wife and start a family because it might be nice.
>>
People at my last job bullied me until I tried to kill myself. I'm scared of getting a new job, and don't see the point in making money or going anywhere in life, because at the end of everything, all we'll ever have done will be forgotten, and erased by the sun exploding. Even if I achieve my ideal life, it won't matter, because once you're dead, nothing you ever did matters anyway. I don't see the point in anything anymore.
>>
>>36479421
Oh, and 4, 5 months? My brother killed himself in december and I finally decided to quit my job then. So since then.
>>
4 years because i have a near impossible time getting hired anywhere. I read about people who were unemployable but it's a strange feeling knowing that I was actually reading about myself in the future. It feels bad because I know it's only going to get worse unemployables and future unemployables as businesses continue to automate jobs away.
>>
File: 1471161649885.jpg (38KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1471161649885.jpg
38KB, 637x476px
>>36479421
Instead of that infantile nihilism, why don't you try to think how precious feelings and experiences are as we have so little time to go through them all. Just trying to help, maybe you need to go through the edgy phase.
>>
>have to fill out 100 job applications to get one interview (statistically)
>it has to be entry level and in walking distance
wew
>>
>>36479454
fuckin hell man, I love my brother so much I don't know what I'd do. I'm so sorry
>>
>>36479539
what kind of work are we talking about here?
>>
graduated HS in 2007 and havent done a damn thing since then.

>tfw just made the mistake of looking up past GF even though I knew it would be a terrible idea

Why would I do that to myself? Did I want to make myself sad? I knew there wouldn't be a happy outcome.
>>
>>36479535
I realize it's edgy. I know. I am completely self aware. The thing about "Ha ha enjoy what you have, bro!" kind of thinking, is the people that think it, well, ENJOY things! I can't enjoy anything anymore. I don't even know why, I just stopped. I want to try medication, but I'm so ashamed, and scared it would make me stupid or something. Stupid-ER, I guess. How long is a 'phase' supposed to last. I don't want to be overly pessimistic, I can't help it.
>>
>>36479594
Entry level as in how many Mcdonalds are in one mile radius. All such jobs would give me less than 100 to apply for, because the bus system sucks and bikes break too easy and alot of people die where I live; it being illegal to be on the sidwalk notwithstanding. Anyway, you'd have to wait for three months after applying, and by then you're unemployable, so:
>wew
Because it makes sense that so many D students would stay unemployed.
>>
>>36479539
I experienced this too, but it's worse for people in lower pop urban areas because many times there aren't even 100 jobs a month that you could realistically apply for. Meanwhile in heavily populated urban areas, you could apply to 100 jobs a day (if you have a working vehicle).
>>
>>36479615
how many black guys did she fug?
>>
>>36479668
>having a working vehicle
Of which the entry level worker pays for with?
>>
>>36479662
Go up there clean shaven wearing khakis and a polo and ask to speak with the manager. go during a slow time of the day. if the manager isn't there or is busy, ask when a good time to come speak with them would be. don't kiss anyone's ass, nobody expects you to love flipping burgers, but show genuine interest in wanting to work and enjoying working with others.
>>
>>36479671
no its worse. Shes doing really well and really grew up. Became a total success.
>>
>>36479779
>>do not apply in store
>>
File: 1366291144547.jpg (34KB, 256x254px) Image search: [Google]
1366291144547.jpg
34KB, 256x254px
>>36479636
You'll get most of the edgy out by the time you're 21. I know I became much more laid back as I became less and less self centered with age. What I mean is: the neighbourhood normie cares as much about you as you care about him.

Just take it easy, life will become more chill as years go by.
>>
>>36479841
I hope so. Thanks.
>>
>>36479841
Not him, but I'm the opposte. Why I turned to substance abuse. Would have killed myself if I hadn't.
>>
>>36479840
really? all the places say that?
>>
>>36479636
Realize that if nothing really matters, then take the opportunity to do whatever the fuck you want. I am sure there are things you can do or try to do that will give you some pleasure. Seriously this is why people take drugs and fuck whores. I am actively trying to do this now since I am getting into my mid-twenties. I'm 22 and khv and yeah I am pessimistic as well. If you're chemically imbalanced then you might be fucked idk. Just try to enjoy being alive and know that anything can happen. Life sucks but you can pick up some habits and addictions to get things rolling.
>>
>>36479883
One Mcdonalds doesn't. But I know the manager is a dick from going in there. Some woman was bitching at her that worked for her, and if she noticed me not eating in her nearly empty backwater Mcdonalds, she'd ask me if I was okay. My intution tells me to avoid that one. But besides, it's just one to apply for. Most say apply online that are near by.
>>
>>36479882
How old are you? Give it a few more years.
>>
>>36479945
28 nigga. Aint neva werked.
>>
>>36479942
apply online and go up there a few days later. express interest and ask if there's anything more they need from you. and if you really want my advice, try retail before fast food.
>>
>>36479979
Well give it a few more years, those years are going to pass anyway. What drugs did you get into?
>>
>>36480036
Mostly booze because I've no social life nor money to buy anything harder to get ahold of. i could imagine myself on stimulants and sedatives. Combine the two to switch from booze. Used to do synthetic weed kind of often, because it wouldn't show up in a drug test, if I did ever get tested. Some synthetic weed was too effective, hallucinated a bit.
>>
File: 1365321479243.png (521KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1365321479243.png
521KB, 800x800px
>>36480106
Do mushrooms until you turn into a song. Experience a bad trip so you can enjoy just being sane again. The week after a hard trip is so lightweight. I used to do coke too but I don't recommend that.
>>
>>36477406
>I'm trying to become a gamedev but I'm lazy.

Becoming a decent programmer is mainly about learning Data Structures, Algorithms and Programming Language. Once you understand these three main concepts you'll be fine.
>>
Why can't I get job offers? I've put out at least 40 apps, but no calls for an interview. I have no resume either because I've never worked before.
>>
>>36480021
I actually do want to work at a dollar general. But my resume, and that job seems geared around that, says not much.

Last time I volunteered the place that I did shut down, and I needed help from some school counselor to get that. Everyone seemed to not need volunteers. Same thing with getting an appartment, some counselor picked and I had some guy help me with moving in too, back when I was in HS. Counselor helped with bank account too.

Any time I think about finding places to volunteer it seems just as stressful as finding regular work, so I just leave my resume to continue to decay. I don't remember where I even volunteered in the past, and nobody cares about a failed community college attempt.
>>
>>36476473

Nobody will give me a job in a small town. I am discriminated against due to being old, bald and 5.8 I guess.
>>
>>36480202
As someone who's never done drugs or been drunk, what is a bad trip?

Night terror? Crazy shit? Please explain to a non-drug user.
>>
>>36480202
>get hurt so you can be thankful
If I knew you in real life I'd probably consider killing you. The bad trips turned me off of even doing weed and did not stop the drinking until I shat black. There's not much available because the system doesn't give a shit about it's people.
>>
>>36480282
Pretty much everyone likes being drunk, but often it makes you act so that everyone hates you. WIthdrawal feels like being very sick and scared.

Bad trip feels like you can no longer understand anything, like your soul has been changed and you are no longer alive. Changes the way you think and see.
>>
>>36480247
Churches do a lot of charity work and could use volunteers, and it would do anyone some good to spend time with those kinds of people.
>>
>>36480343
>not being an edgy atheist
Noped.
>>
File: 1371754158997.jpg (96KB, 1000x980px) Image search: [Google]
1371754158997.jpg
96KB, 1000x980px
>>36480282
Losing control of your thoughts, paranoia (usually about having fucked up your psyche for real), forgetting who and what you are. General terror and sense of imminent doom. Combine all this with the wavy hallucinations mushrooms give and it can be overwhelming.

>>36480290
Bad experiences are very important in life, they give a sense of perspective to everything. Mushrooms are a safe way of experiencing intense fear.
>>
File: 1455820549898.png (99KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
1455820549898.png
99KB, 447x275px
>>36480326
>Bad trip feels like you can no longer understand anything, like your soul has been changed and you are no longer alive.
I already feel this way and I've never done any drugs.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>36480364
then I guess you're stuck pounding the pavement checking up on jobs brother. you'll get a yes eventually if you keep at it. I really do think you should give the church thing a try though, the company you keep makes a deep impression on you
>>
File: 1480627586273.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480627586273.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>36480343
I work as a Custodian at a Church, I am atheist and a total criminal, but it is nice being around these people and I get paid. It's part time and just enough money to buy drugs and whores. Keeps me in shape and away from booze for the most part. Some of them creep me out, there are some bums that hang around and I might ask one of them where to get good drugs. I am khv so the whole sleeping with whores thing is a fantasy.
>>
>>36480418
Fear is the worst thing in life, and you idiotically say run towards it?
>>36480456
Then it might have the oppostie effect for you, if your mind hates itself it might be refreshing.
>>36480461
>become chrisfaggot
Is that your point? Rub off how? Believe that some day every sperm is special and I should flog myself every time I get turned on?
>>
>>36480538
>flog yourself
I think you just need some socializing offline man
>>
File: 1420631278498.jpg (201KB, 349x525px) Image search: [Google]
1420631278498.jpg
201KB, 349x525px
>>36480538
>Fear is the worst thing in life, and you idiotically say run towards it?
It's the same as sports, sometimes you feel horrible during the experience, but the afterglow and sense of achievement and growth later on makes up for it. Please don't be a slave to your most immediate impulses and try to build something of yourself!
>>
>>36480675
>socialising with people that need to be unprogrammed for the sake of mankind
Doesn't sound fun nor healthy.
>>
>>36480688
>does sports
Fuck that. Fuck you. Get off my board normie and ree.
>>
File: 1367069908179.jpg (22KB, 405x262px) Image search: [Google]
1367069908179.jpg
22KB, 405x262px
>>36480722
i've been here longer than you fuckzoid
>>
>>36480757
Just because you post 2hu doesn't make you magically anything more than likely a 2d-pedo just like zun.
>>
File: 1367779986910.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1367779986910.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
>>36480866
fuck off fat slob, I'm tired of shitters like you trying to fit into """""board culture""""" and lashing out at anything that isn't their most stereotypic hikkyNEET, go back to /v/ "ree ree"
>>
>tfw 26 kv neet on bux, been neet for like 5 years or so in a row. maybe 6-7 in total once i hit 18

im trying my hardest. ive lost like 20-30 pounds in the last 5 months, on no fap and did several 25+ day streaks, cleaned my room and got rid of all my piss bottles, i plan on soon start lifting/roiding and doing some kind of penis extension stuff. also stuff with skin and some hairloss stuff as im halfway bald

i wonder what i did last life to deserve this. it hurts to be alive

i dont even think ill ever have a normal job. honestly the only job i think i could do would be like a stripper or a prostitute for gay guys or old ladies. im a genuinely broken human being and i dont think i can function in the real normie world
>>
>>36480939
Fit into? Trying to fit into? Get off of the whole website faggotshit.
>>
>>36480993
At least you're trying
>>
File: 1484017793927.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484017793927.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>36481218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z87ghOaL-WE

the highest aspiration i have in life is to be a gay stripper or prostitute because thats literally the only way i can imagine myself being able to make money

i dont want to hurt people or harm them in any way, i believe in god and in karma

the entire day i just think about stuff like looks, whitening my teeth, getting joosie, just to be able to sexually entertain a homosexual man so i can afford food incase my welfare gets cut. ive been homeless before and jumped in and out of shelters, i dont want to go back to that lifestyle

kill me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KesXm1WTqY
>>
>>36481376
shit man, I don't know what to say
Please don't go down that path
>>
>>36481509
why not

im not hurting anyone. and i unironically cant even imagine myself doing anything else. and its literally the only move in life i see that i can make money and a living off of. besides i love faggots and their faggoty ways. almost all of my friends growing up were gays or on the gayer side. i like gays in general, even though im not actually sexually attracted to them

once i even held a sales job at a inbound call center and was in the top 10% of sellers very quickly. i did surprisingly well for a kv autist but i couldnt handle the sexual pressure from females so i left

besides dont they make decent money? i dont want to be broke my entire life

one day i aspire to be a non-kv :^)
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.