[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw overprotective parents >tfw they didnt let me go outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: qEXZ7LG.jpg (74KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
qEXZ7LG.jpg
74KB, 500x750px
>tfw overprotective parents
>tfw they didnt let me go outside with my friends when i was 12yo because 'MUH CARS, MUH GIPSIES, MUH DRUGS'
>tfw they are angry with me because im a 19kv hikikomori with no aspirations in life

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, YOU DIDNT LET ME LEARN SOCIAL SKILLS YOU IDIOTS

AND YOU DIRTY PSYCHOLOGIST CANT FIX ME, SORRY
>>
if you grew up in an area with actual gypsies you should thank your parents for protecting you.
>>
I'm in a similar sitch. 22 virgin never hada gf, during highschool all 3 of my friends lived way out of bike riding range (thanks Australia) got over the anime though. Didnt help much. Or at all.
>>
>"don't blame them for your shortcomings! sure they held you back from numerous milestones and deprived you of crucial experience during your formative years, instilling crippling self-doubt and esteem issues deep into your psyche but that's completely justified because MUH GOOD INTENTIONS!"

-typical response from someone who never had legitimately overprotective parents
>>
>>36476344
I dont get why you cannot make friends now though?
>>36476657
Well if you know what the problem is why dont you fix it
>>
>>36476344
Too cIose to home.
>>
Pretty much this but I forced myself to overcome those limitations by the time I was 18 and it worked for a couple of years and now I just don't give a fuck
>>
>>36476754
how?
i'm 21 with the life experience of a 16-year-old. Being this naive would be excusable if I was that age but I'm not sure about my actual age, especially if you look older than you really are
as for the psychological issues, it's not as simple as it looks. I don't think you understand just how visceral these kinds of problems are
>>
>>36476344
parenting and enviromnment is pretty much the cause of why everyone becomes how they are

> overprotective single mum who didnt let me play out, moved me out of the inner city to the suburbs and came back home at 8pm every day, leaving me on the computer. Would diiscourage me from seeing dad and tell lies saying he hit her
> pretends none of that happened
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.